• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

drizzay, can you join?

edit: need 2

edit2: full!

Sorry I missed you but glad you filled up anyway. I need to do at least Golgi CM, maybe a full raid, on Grave's Hunter sometime before reset.

Is the strat for Control to capture only 2 points and defend?

Yes. Never ever ever go for triple capture unless you're playing a really bad team. Otherwise you just flip spawns and basically screw yourself over. Nearly every map requires holding point B, then either A or C.

Some maps are very even, some have a strong preference for one or the other. (E.g. Firebase Delphi you need A, Shores of Time you need C)

Hey Burritobear, I deleted your group message just because group messages are annoying and a notification always pop up whenever someone leaves, joins and whenever I get a message. No offensive in anyway.

Plus last time I actually played destiny was..................hell if I know.

Sorry I missed you but glad you filled up anyway. I need to do at least Golgi CM, maybe a full raid, on Grave's Hunter sometime before reset.

Yes. Never ever ever go for triple capture unless you're playing a really bad team. Otherwise you just flip spawns and basically screw yourself over. Nearly every map requires holding point B, then either A or C.

Some maps are very even, some have a strong preference for one or the other. (E.g. Firebase Delphi you need A, Shores of Time you need C)

We have a spot for Grave's Hunter for Golgy CM. We just got done with 1 Golgy clera so doing a 2nd

How do you unlock the strike will of Crota in destiny year 2. My understanding is the original quest line is broken.

In the past, it was quest bounties given my Eris. Dont think she give those quest bounties anymore. Ehhhhh check the giant iphone by the Vanguard leaders? there should be 4 in the room iirc. Not the exotic iphones. I know you can replay former missions since I replayed HoW missions to increase the rep for that worthless exotic scout rifle. Thats prob the best bet I would believe.

How do you unlock the strike will of Crota in destiny year 2. My understanding is the original quest line is broken.

Previously it required completing the dark below story missions and eris bounties.

Since TTK came out, every thing changed to the quest system, so you should have a dark below questline that leads to the Will of Crota strike. Check your quest progress or the abandoned quests kiosk in the tower.

If nothing works you can always load into the strike with someone else who has it unlocked.

What is your rank with Eris? It might just require Eris to be ranked up.

reKon

Banned
I've been soloing the kabul nightfall by myself. Usually after 5 mins, if I start a strike and I'm the only person, people eventually join. Why hasn't anyone joined this game after 15 mins? I will probably need help as I'm doing the quest where you need to beat a nightfall strike.

My PSN: mdmola

I've been soloing the kabul nightfall by myself. Usually after 5 mins, if I start a strike and I'm the only person, people eventually join. Why hasn't anyone joined this game after 15 mins? I will probably need help as I'm doing the quest where you need to beat a nightfall strike.

My PSN: mdmola

Nightfalls are the only strikes that don't have match making, so nobody will ever be automatically joined into your game. People will definitely join you if you post here looking to do one though. I'd join now except I'm in the middle of a raid.

lt519

Another good IB train DGAF! 13-4 tonight and only one loss with a full DGAF team. Finally took a first place finish from pity and kortez!

ERMint13

I really don't mind snipers but when a whole match is assholes just camping the back spawn its crap. Shotguns needed a nerf but the one match every 4 or 5 that is a camper fest is just slow and boring...

reKon

Banned
Nightfalls are the only strikes that don't have match making, so nobody will ever be automatically joined into your game. People will definitely join you if you post here looking to do one though. I'd join now except I'm in the middle of a raid.

yeah, don't think anyone from here is joining. I'll just play this another time

Top Bottom