• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Namikaze1

Is there a rapid cool down glitch on golden gun?

Just been in 2 matches where one guy had his golden gun 5-6 times in a single match. I checked his load out and there was no special gear in there that would increase it that quickly. His first super was 2 mins into the game. His cool down was meant to be 4:30 ish. There wasn't anyone else's using a super anywhere near as much as this guy. Just found it incredibly weird to see a golden gun go off so many times in 2 matches
Something similar happened to me one trials match a few weeks back. Guy pops up golden gun during heavy to kill the last member of my team. He revives his teammates with GG still active. It runs out just as timer hits zero, ending the round. Ten seconds into the very next round, I get tethered by his teammate who kills me. Just as I died, dude pops his golden gun again. His team consisted of a Sunbreaker, a Nightstalker, and Gunslinger.

I haven't confirmed personally, but I thought I read that "turning in a bounty" fills your super, so you just pop 1 completed bounty every few seconds.
This is what I was told when I posted about the above back when it happened.

ocean

Banned
Is there a rapid cool down glitch on golden gun?

Just been in 2 matches where one guy had his golden gun 5-6 times in a single match. I checked his load out and there was no special gear in there that would increase it that quickly. His first super was 2 mins into the game. His cool down was meant to be 4:30 ish. There wasn't anyone else's using a super anywhere near as much as this guy. Just found it incredibly weird to see a golden gun go off so many times in 2 matches
Not quite a glitch but a team with 3-4 Bubble Titans will leave a ton of orbs on the ground. A Hunter who plays it safe and lives long enough can recover super extremely quickly if he manages to stay alive between GG activations for orb pickup.

E92 M3

Warlock with a cloak lol:

CdAvk8u.jpg

Alright. Join on me. I'm starting a new group. Don't know what's happening with this group.

Notice something?

XGwqVWi.png

I got an apple error and then thrown off PSN :-/

Will be back in about 30 mins or so if your still around, just getting drinks.

Happy New Year from the UK DGAF!

I joined kadey and thought todd would join as well but we got 5 people too fast and then there would be no place for nami. Captain todd ;_;7

Shiv47

Hopefully when I'm home from dinner I can hop on a train. Got a 310 helmet to drop at rank 2 earlier, I need to see if RNGesus is going to keep smiling on me.

LifEndz

Damn, used to be able to hop on a train in no time :(. Oh well. If anyone needs one more, I'm just over here torturing myself playing with randoms.

spyder_ur

4 consecutive matches joined halfway through when my team was down t least 5K.

I know there is some debate about what they can do in this situation, but come on.

Edit: Make it 5.

Edit 2: And make it 6!

Top Bottom