• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

The IB hunter helm is arguably the best looking legendary one in Y2 besides the Trials one. The raid one looks like ass, and all the vendor helms dont look good to me either.

sure, but a shiny, waxed piece of trash is still a piece of trash

I'm not trying to say the hunter helmet is bad, I'm saying the hunter helmet is bad.

todd360

Hit Rank 5 with Titan last night. I got a 310 ghost and 310 boots.

I jumped on to turn in Weeklies on my Warlock so he could get rank 5. I got a 310 Ghost and 312 Chest which was worse then the roll I already had.

At least my Titan has the helmet now.

I'll work on my Hunter this weekend.

How the hell did you rank up so fast?

Is there a rapid cool down glitch on golden gun?

Just been in 2 matches where one guy had his golden gun 5-6 times in a single match. I checked his load out and there was no special gear in there that would increase it that quickly. His first super was 2 mins into the game. His cool down was meant to be 4:30 ish. There wasn't anyone else's using a super anywhere near as much as this guy. Just found it incredibly weird to see a golden gun go off so many times in 2 matches

Just been in 2 matches where one guy had his golden gun 5-6 times in a single match. I checked his load out and there was no special gear in there that would increase it that quickly. His first super was 2 mins into the game. His cool down was meant to be 4:30 ish. There wasn't anyone else's using a super anywhere near as much as this guy. Just found it incredibly weird to see a golden gun go off so many times in 2 matches

I can get my rez maybe 3 times during a match. They could have gear that helps with super build-up on melee/grenade kills?

Lee

Not that I'm aware of. Max intellect is what, 4 minutes? Gunfighter perk reduced another 30 seconds, add in bad juju or ashes to assets or just good awareness of orbs.

5-6 supers is crazy though.

ACE 1991

I'm at light level 280, what's the best thing I can spend my legandary marks on at this point? Seems like everything sold by vendors isn't really better than the gear I currently have.

Your just laggen breh.

destiny_the_taken_king_bannerfal_etc_gamescom-36.jpg

I can get my rez maybe 3 times during a match. They could have gear that helps with super build-up on melee/grenade kills?

Yeah if I go crazy I can get 3 supers max. With optimal gear load out and a few orbs from teammates. I checked their gear and they had none that were crucible specific. Helmet was bonus taken damage on orb pickup. Nothing else to do with super on the load out.

Not that I'm aware of. Max intellect is what, 4 minutes? Gunfighter perk reduced another 30 seconds, add in bad juju or ashes to assets or just good awareness of orbs.

5-6 supers is crazy though.

He was using mida with sub optimal gear. If it was a blade dancer I could see it as possible with the new exotic chest. Some of the later may have been orb awareness but his teammates weren't making many

todd360

Bread with sauce.

The sauce was key.

We also mustn't forget that the cream sauce was a reward from a quest. The girl liked the cream very much and was satisfied with her virtual food. Ape was glad that he could share such tasty bread with a fellow gamer.

Crazy how out of all my time playing this, I've never gotten a 1000 yard stare from a rank up or engram, STILL! 6 Chars even. I must be the only one.

I kid you not I had my blade dance ready in 45 seconds from the start of the match once. It's certainly possible for someone to get supers quickly if they are doing well enough.

FinKL

I haven't confirmed personally, but I thought I read that "turning in a bounty" fills your super, so you just pop 1 completed bounty every few seconds.

ocean

Banned
I haven't confirmed personally, but I thought I read that "turning in a bounty" fills your super, so you just pop 1 completed bounty every few seconds.
While you're under level 40, leveling up refills your Super. I'm not sure turning in a bounty under regular circumstances will have the same effect though; I highly doubt it tbh.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
did my first IB of the day..with randoms...went from 18200 vs 19200 to getting a clutch win in the end...soooo gooood....

Top Bottom