• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

MildSoss

FRENDEN...DAMMIT

Fun fact. The Hawksaw I use is the first legendary I got in TTK mere minutes after it launched at reset.

Isn't the PDX-45 the same thing as a hawksaw though? They had a godly roll a few weeks back with hammer forged, counter balance and handlaid stock. Buy an order and just keep it till some thing good comes up. =P

Happy new years east coast gaf, hope you guys spend it well.

Chucker

Turned the channel during the match, came back to a win. My hubris cost me, we've been getting stomped ever since.
Happy 2k16.

Namikaze1

Happy new year, DGAF. Hope the new year started better for you than it did for me. Nothing big but will get a lot of laughs down the line.

WipedOut

You already got one
CSfK203UAAAkwID.png

Not on PS4 lol

Seen too many assholes driving this night in my life to bother with that anymore and the Bama game got boring!

Got anything that needs doing Wiped?

Hah just saw a clan name "Dirty vex gave me harpies"

Just IB to try and get that butt towel.

Happy New Year!

todd360

America finally caught up to the rest of the world....well most of America anyway.

Welcome to the future :)

2015 was the year of dreams and we got to experience it a little bit longer.

The future is dangerous. 2016 could bring a destiny mobile game for all we know.

FInal nightfall redeemed it a little bit, 310 TLW. Only had a 300 one before.

EDIT: And another 310 MIDA from an engram, this game is trying to tell me something...

NastyBook

Is it over? Just me and Kadey in here now.

EDIT: I need some bounties.

EDIT: Okay, cool.

Gonna grab some bounties real quick. brb.

Top Bottom