• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay yall I need some help on this. I'm trying to do that mission where you kill 3 targets in each location, and now I'm on the moon and it has sent me to here.

wglhsN3.png

That motherfucker is in the ceiling and I can't remember how to get up there or how to get the chain to pull it down.

Ah its different ogres... It's not phogoth the strike enemy down at the bottom of the level.

I think you have run past it, it is a normal red bar orgre part way down the pits.

Just head back up and look for it in one of the rooms.

Dice

It was back where I had already been. But for some reason even in the same room with it, the marker was sending me to a doorway to go further down into the caves.

Can't find a single person playing Rift on XB1 for the crucible daily. Dangit.
Sitting at 1/12 for the last 15 miunutes and even tried to restart it.

EDIT: nevermind, even IB isn't working for me atm. Stuck at 1/12 and I know for a fact people are playing IB

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Worst games I've had on here, hands down. We were undefeated earlier.

We're playing with better players, we lose. We play with worst players we win all the time. What? Must be a subconscious thing. If I play with better players I don't have to try as hard but if I carry I go into god mode.

NastyBook

We're playing with better players, we lose. We play with worst players we win all the time. What? Must be a subconscious thing. If I play with better players I don't have to try as hard but if I carry I go into god mode.
Ahh, is that what it is? Makes sense, but still sucks, though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's good now although it's going to get outclassed by other guns in pvp. The range is great for pve

K

just kinda wondering because I was hoping to get back into handcannons

it seems... aite. liking how you can actually ADS in the air now with reasonable accuracy for a change

GlamFM

Banned
its a shitty version of the silimars wrath my fav gun in the game... ARs shouldnt kick like a damn heavy gat... at least it has my fav sight but the stability just ruins it....

The vendor one comes with perfect balance, though - still not stable enough?

NastyBook

Need to play with better players more often. Actually thought I was accomplishing something earlier. Humbling KDRs brought me back to reality.

GGs Kadey and crew.

Ok. Warlock rank 5. Ghost at 310 and iron chest armour at 313. My old chest from last IB was 310 with int/dis, so just infuse the old one.
Finaly got the shotgun as a drop. Solar. Worst perks than the vendor one

Titan rank 5. Ghosrt, and IB gauntlets at 313 with int/dis. Increase reload speed for HC
More helmets also.

Have to work on hunter tomorrow

Dice

Those gauntlets are ugly. No thanks.

Incentive is awesome tho. Great for patrols. The ammo just keeps coming! Full auto is pretty sweet for drivebys.

Top Bottom