• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Doobage popping a hammer and then falling off ledge?

tuyky6j.gif

Am I insane for thinking about deleting my warlock due to despising the jump? Haven't put too much time into him, geared it mostly via spares from my Hunter. I had one on Xbox too and couldn't stand it then, still can't stand it now. Only reason I wanted one was stormcaller, but then I levelled sunsinger first due to raid etc.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hit the money max today because nobody takes glimmer for anything good. What do they expect me to buy? Ugly ships? Ugly shaders? Ugly emblems? Shitty weapons? Shitty sparrows? It's pointless. Now the cryptarch will be trying and failing to hustle me out of my buyable shit forever. If the FWC took weapon parts instead of armor parts I'd drop 20k on those for rep.

Am I insane for thinking about deleting my warlock due to despising the jump? Haven't put too much time into him, geared it mostly via spares from my Hunter. I had one on Xbox too and couldn't stand it then, still can't stand it now. Only reason I wanted one was stormcaller, but then I levelled sunsinger first due to raid etc.

I mean there's no real reason to have multiple characters of the same class imo, so I wouldn't delete it. Maybe just continue to play it sparingly and see if you warm to the jump even slightly. I don't like it either but using focused burst with high agility and jump canceling a lot to boost can help w the momentum.

I really dislike the slowness of glide but still enjoy playing Warlock overall. It's by far my least played character but still has a ton of value to me and the variety is key. Sunsinger is also very strong in 3v3 PvP currently, so I'd give that a spin if that's the subclass you have leveled. Of course you could level a second of your favorite class to still have 3 characters per week to run, but I bet you'd get bored with that before too long.

Happy birthday 2016!

And happy birthday to me

Happy BDay dude! Any idea what times you might be available today for a Trials run? I should be around but I have no idea who else might be available to help or when. I'm sure we can work something out though.

Happy birthday 2016!

And happy birthday to me

Happy birthday Rob! Have a great day!

Hit the money max today because nobody takes glimmer for anything good. What do they expect me to buy? Ugly ships? Ugly shaders? Ugly emblems? Shitty weapons? Shitty sparrows? It's pointless. Now the cryptarch will be trying and failing to hustle me out of my buyable shit forever. If the FWC took weapon parts instead of armor parts I'd drop 20k on those for rep.

Factions do accpet weapon parts, so just buy weapon parts for glimmer from the gunsmith.

I mean there's no real reason to have multiple characters of the same class imo, so I wouldn't delete it. Maybe just continue to play it sparingly and see if you warm to the jump even slightly. I don't like it either but using focused burst with high agility and jump canceling a lot to boost can help w the momentum.

I really dislike the slowness of glide but still enjoy playing Warlock overall. It's by far my least played character but still has a ton of value to me and the variety is key. Sunsinger is also very strong in 3v3 PvP currently, so I'd give that a spin if that's the subclass you have leveled. Of course you could level a second of your favorite class to still have 3 characters per week to run, but I bet you'd get bored with that before too long.

I'm not overly concerned about 3 characters, TBH 2 is almost perfect for my schedule and 3 stretches it a little which is why the Warlock only gets 50% attention. The only reason I would really want to keep a Warlock around is future class specific exotics. I guess since I already have it and a fairly high light there's no harm keeping it even if I don't play it too much.

Zombine

Banned
Buys Invective from Xur.

Buys 3oC

Pops 3oC

Plays Iron Banner, Wins.

Gets Special Exotic Engram

Heads to Cryptarch

Decodes Engram

Gets 290 Invectice.

phen0m24

I've just played TG, Rusted Lands, Exodus Blue, Black Shield and so far no Cathedral of Dusk or Dungeons today.

Havetosayitwasagoodday.gif

SPOKE TOO SOON

VERTIGO

5 matches in a row with either multiple red bar enemies or joined a losing game. Come on. Last IB was really fun, this is just infuriating. What the heck happened?

Namikaze1

For my group, the most frequent maps have been Cathedral of Dusk (ugh), Vertigo, and Bannerfall. Sometimes we get the Dungeons, Exodus Blue, Black Shield, and Widow's Court. But we've been on Cathedral of Dusk one too many times.

maomaoIYP

Finished my IB.
Rank 5 rewards:
316 fusion
312 titan chest
318 warlock arms

Drops:
3 hunter helms
2 warlock helms
1 titan helms
All were the non-exclusive version.

phen0m24

Ironbanner.info has a good calculator

Thx Mr P

Yeah I think so, with 3 wins you should be able to go from 0-5 on Monday (as long as your main is already ranked up)

Yeah according to the calculator on Monday I can take the Hunter to 5 np and then with the buff plus items I should get the titan there too. Cool.

Do I want to do warlock hmmm

Oh also and this is for Ape.

Dat Hawksaw?

Sooo goood

Deku Tree

Lol Bungie charges $5 for a sparrow and the best ones on patrol are Timebreaker/GraveRobber. And the fastest SRL times are also all with Timebreaker/GraveRobber boost.

Zombine

Banned
Iron Banner with randoms can be mind boggling sometimes. You'll be in the lead, and then collectively at the very end they go "Hey, let's stop going for points." And they lose it for you in the final 2k points. Seriously fml.

I'll pick up a few bounties but don't see myself touching IB until Sunday or Monday, if at all. Lag and map rotation reports have not been encouraging.

@Deku: that sucks about destinystatus.com, thanks for the heads up. It was a great site for a quick overview of your characters.

Top Bottom