• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Lmao i just got a quad kill with one canister using Dragons Breath on crucible. This is the greatest thing ever.

Note: i forgot to unequip it i didnt mean to use it

Is Skolas any easier this expansion?

Anyone wanna help me knock it out on Xbox One?

Infinitely. Guarding with any exotic sword when the poison countdown expires keeps you alive and resets the debuff. Not that it probably even matters - I imagine if you have a good DPS setup you can probably burn Skolas down instantly.

Deku Tree

Infinitely. Guarding with any exotic sword when the poison countdown expires keeps you alive and resets the debuff. Not that it probably even matters - I imagine if you have a good DPS setup you can probably burn Skolas down instantly.
I heard that Bungie stealth fixed that.

Was busy with my gf's holiday party last night. Made things worse in our relationship. She works with all girls who are the same age as us, they're all married with kids and we are not and they're telling her to keep trying to get it out of me, for me to give her a ring basically.

I hate talking about it every few weeks, like can we just enjoy our life and let that stuff come naturally? Is that so hard?

In her eyes now, there's no progress made in our relationship until we get engaged. So dumb.

I absolutely hate wasting time fighting. Biggest waste of time on the planet.

Raven117

Was busy with my gf's holiday party last night. Made things worse in our relationship. She works with all girls who are the same age as us, they're all married with kids and we are not and they're telling her to keep trying to get it out of me, for me to give her a ring basically.

I hate talking about it every few weeks, like can we just enjoy our life and let that stuff come naturally? Is that so hard?

In her eyes now, there's no progress made in our relationship until we get engaged. So dumb.

But from her perspective, are you wasting her time? ((/end relationship advice on dgaf)

But from her perspective, are you wasting her time? ((/end relationship advice on dgaf)

She likes to have EVERYTHING planned out. I play everything one day at a time (by ear) and I can be agile when it comes to most things. I plan out some but yea, I've said we will but I can't stand talking about it every few weeks. Plus what's the excitement if you know everything already. Smh

Life isn't planned. What's the point of focusing on the future when you have the present to worry about, imo.

milkham

Are you sure about the class item. It is technically armor now.

zJOxF0W.png

She likes to have EVERYTHING planned out. I play everything one day at a time (by ear) and I can be agile when it comes to most things. I plan out some but yea, I've said we will but I can't stand talking about it every few weeks. Plus what's the excitement if you know everything already. Smh

Life isn't planned. What's the point of focusing on the future when you have the present to worry about, imo.

how old are you guys?

WipedOut

Oh Boy! It's not really her, it's all her friends getting in her ear. But from experience the whole one day at a time vs having to plan everything out... That's a pretty big problem.

deafmedal

Hello. My group requires 2 guardians to assist in running my bud through a fresh NM KF for the first time! Come join the festivities, we have cake and punch!

Cake and/or punch may not be available in all locations

1. deaf
2. comms
3. phantom
4. harlan
5. ???
6. ???

GlamFM

Banned
Hello. My group requires 2 guardians to assist in running my bud through a fresh NM KF for the first time! Come join the festivities, we have cake and punch!

Cake and/or punch may not be available in all locations

1. deaf
2. comms
3. phantom
4. harlan
5. ???
6. ???

Hmm... sounds like fun, let me think about that for a minute

EDIT: OK, I´m down. Have one more with me. Add GlamFM and give me 5 mins.

inthrall

I feel ya, my wife was the same until we got married. I don't regret it or anything like that, but I understand what that is like. We figured it out eventually once we discussed it properly and I explained that me not wanting to worry about it was like what she was feeling in reverse, and so we both compromised on the details :)

todd360

My parents would love for me to have this problem. Anyways you should tell her your too busy with your career as a guardian of the city for marriage right now. We just stopped oryx and we still haven't decompressed from that intense situation.

Deku Tree

how long have you been dating her?

On topic, has anyone else here seen this leaderboard before?

https://guardian.gg/en/leaderboard/2/14

That guy has an insane trials winrate, 97.24% after 1778 games

Krafty and number 2 has an 85% win rate and he always does double carries.

Deku Tree

I just realized the player with the fastest sparrow racing times in the world has a twitch channel with past recordings on it: eb4tiky5ef79o

zJOxF0W.png

how old are you guys?

Oh Boy! It's not really her, it's all her friends getting in her ear. But from experience the whole one day at a time vs having to plan everything out... That's a pretty big problem.

Yea I mean for big things I like to plan. But not everything. I told her I have no sympathy that you can't relate to them. I've been one who can never relate to most especially my coworkers but I don't ever let that get to me. I understand everyone is always at a different part of their life.

I feel ya, my wife was the same until we got married. I don't regret it or anything like that, but I understand what that is like. We figured it out eventually once we discussed it properly and I explained that me not wanting to worry about it was like what she was feeling in reverse, and so we both compromised on the details :)

Ahh that's awesome man. Glad to hear success stories from similar situations

My parents would love for me to have this problem. Anyways you should tell her your too busy with your career as a guardian of the city for marriage right now. We just stopped oryx and we still haven't decompressed from that intense situation.

Hahaha yea destiny was one of the biggest problems before

how long have you been dating her?

Krafty and number 2 has an 85% win rate and he always does double carries.

A year and a half living together, on and off dating prior for a year or so

just got a vita.. Remote play is cool as shit

pretty amazing that a handheld is capable of such a thing..it looks better than PS3 version 🙈

shame about the game support but what an awesome piece of hardware

todd360

just got a vita.. Remote play is cool as shit

pretty amazing that a handheld is capable of such a thing..it looks better than PS3 version 🙈

shame about the game support but what an awesome piece of hardware

Sony may not give a damn about it anymore, but it has a very large library of good games that keeps growing. Thanks to Japanese developers for the most part.

I think fastest SRL racer in world uses a timebreaker.

Kind of bullshit that the sparrows made for racing aren't what the worlds fastest is using. Timebreaker is a great sparrow name for worlds fastest though.

We need two for a NM king's fall from beginning. We're running two first-timers through. You can be beginners or whatever. We just need two bodies basically. Any takers?

PSN: lostsupper

Deku Tree

Sony may not give a damn about it anymore, but it has a very large library of good games that keeps growing. Thanks to Japanese developers for the most part.

Kind of bullshit that the sparrows made for racing aren't what the worlds fastest is using. Timebreaker is a great sparrow name for worlds fastest though.

I think the player boosts until the moment before blow up and then let's off the boost over and over again. Has it timed extremely well.

Deku Tree

A quick google search shows that the fastest sparrow racer in the world also has worlds top times in many many other racing games.

I finally had a chance to try SRL today... won my first two races which has me feeling pretty good. Is it worth it at this point to buy the logbook?

Top Bottom