• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Nothus

This is a bit of a long shot, but does anyone still need to do those timed missions as part of the sparrow quest?

About to do them now, join me if you like. PSN is Nothus.

Frenden

Banned
I was on vacation for a week--what's been the consensus on 3oC use frequency in the Crucible? Every other game or every third game?

Thanks Tears and EJ for the super-smooth flawless run. Didn't even have to use mercy (though we did finally lose at 9-0 on our quest for Scarab emblem. So good to have the Double Dutch Destroyers back. It wasn't the same without you guys xD

Thanks Tears and EJ for the super-smooth flawless run. Didn't even have to use mercy (though we did finally lose at 9-0 on our quest for Scarab emblem. So good to have the Double Dutch Destroyers back. It wasn't the same without you guys xD

No worries Wheel, it was a fun run and good to be playing Trials with everyone again. You did great! Hard to keep up with two shotgunners but as you know I prey on the revive snipes/

Edit - I'll be on tomorrow, if you want to do another run with me and Ikkarus.

No worries Wheel, it was a fun run and good to be playing Trials with everyone again. You did great! Hard to keep up with two shotgunners but as you know I prey on the revive snipes/

Edit - I'll be on tomorrow, if you want to do another run with me and Ikkarus.

Sure thing. Can always use more infusion fodder/chances to not get Sun/Moon of Osiris (you will get Moon again before I get it).

Feels good to finally (occasionally) see my name at the top of the leaderboard when I play with you guys. Practice makes perfect, as they say.

Ikkarus

Sure thing. Can always use more infusion fodder/chances to not get Sun/Moon of Osiris (you will get Moon again before I get it).

Feels good to finally (occasionally) see my name at the top of the leaderboard when I play with you guys. Practice makes perfect, as they say.
I'm looking forward to teaming up with you Wheel. I still recall that Trials run with you and Nav. Good times! :)

Keep at it and you'll be on top of the leaderboard all the time.

Here's Pew ruining my moment of glory yesterday, although there's a surprise ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqfLcyMsjKk

Yeah heard someone mention earlier you can glitch out of the map...send that video to bungie, get this player banned.

Didn't know that was a thing. How do you even get there?

I was on vacation for a week--what's been the consensus on 3oC use frequency in the Crucible? Every other game or every third game?

Third or fourth game, though it seems to be time based rather than game based.

For example, I pop one at the start of the first race, and then at the end of the third race. If the 1st one doesn't give me an exotic, the next one does.

Popping them after each game never seems to work for me. Wasted close to 40 coins without a single drop last week like that.

Cannot wait until SRL is over so that PvP isn't [as much of] a laggy mess.

SRL has nothing to do with PVP lagging. SRL lags because it's a crucible game type, not the other way around :p

I wish they dropped normal PvP and made SRL the main thing.

Never going to happen, but wouldn't mind SRL once a month like IB. It's casual fun, especially in a group. Like everything else in Destiny, randoms can go get fucked.

Kill it with fire. I played 3 races total (needed the grimoire for each track), and I feel it was 2 races too many :p

Races are too long. Should be 2 laps or laps need to be shorter.

A full-fledged SRL with more maps, diverse sparrows and more power up mechanics would be welcomed by most.

I'm looking forward to teaming up with you Wheel. I still recall that Trials run with you and Nav. Good times! :)

That was my first time playing with you, and we made Mercury without using the mercy. It was Cauldron, and you kept rushing B through the bottom door and wrecking people with your shotgun. Good times!

Nav, o Nav, where have you gone?

Ikkarus

That was my first time playing with you, and we made Mercury without using the mercy. It was Cauldron, and you kept rushing B through the bottom door and wrecking people with your shotgun. Good times!

Nav, o Nav, where have you gone?
That was the one!

I tend to mix it up between sniper and shotgun depending on what the other guys load out is / what the map is.

We shall definitely taste the sweet taste of mercury again Wheel. :)

Anyone still trying to run the Oryx challenge on hard? I wanna try and get it done this morning since I'm gonna be busy this coming week. Just reply to this post and hopefully we can get a full group going. Thanks!

Psn: Panjeet

Morning DGAF. My Iphone 5 finally bit the dust. I dropped it one to many times. Just upgraded to the 6S

I might be up for some trials later!

I'm like a

4:30-4:40+ on Mars
4:20-4:30+ on Venus

I don't seem to be able to go beyond that usually.

You can't unless you use the perk on the racing helmet. The less air time you have, the faster your lap time.

I never bother using it, it's just another thing you have to keep in mind while you're in the air, I want to race with my left and browse my phone with the right :p

Highwind

Anyone willing to sherpa my noob ass through the HM raid? Have only done regular once and that was ages ago. :D

Need to increase my Light Level. :/

Edit - Actually, I wanna do some PVP so I might ask again later.

ch4fx_

Anyone want to help me do NM Oryx CM before it resets? I can do anything but run, & I know the fight/16 orb strategy.

PSN ID; ch4fx_

Jesus just now saw that the Doctrine of Passing that i got has persistence, braced frame and counterbalance.. This thing gonna be stable as fuck.

SaganIsGOAT

Anyone wanna run through the nightfall with me? I still haven't done one since the taken king launched, so I have the bounty indicator saying I need to do one. I'm 292 light now lol. Psn is SgtOra. Shoot me a message I'm already running through it

Jesus just now saw that the Doctrine of Passing that i got has persistence, braced frame and counterbalance.. This thing gonna be stable as fuck.

I got Rodeo which is pretty good and Rangefinder (pls). Thanks to Biggy and Maomao for the easy flawless run. Sunday scrub day

maomaoIYP

I got Rodeo which is pretty good and Rangefinder (pls). Thanks to Biggy and Maomao for the easy flawless run. Sunday scrub day

No problem, good team work as always.

Was dicking around with a full INT/STR defender in control just before our run, got saved by a mote.
JsJ7ayu.gif

neoism

Morning DGAF. My Iphone 5 finally bit the dust. I dropped it one to many times. Just upgraded to the 6S

I might be up for some trials later!

after droping mine from three fucking feet once... never again... get a good case...
so do you get no good drops from racing until your rank 3?

Shiv47

The nice thing about hitting rank 3 is no longer caring what my place is; I can just listen to podcasts, absent-mindedly race, and get whatever drops I get. Finally had a 320 yesterday after any number of 313-318 range drops. Now for a class item; have a 318 as my high right now.

Anyone still trying for a Oryx hard CM? I made the mistake of not doing it Tuesday, and being out of town through Friday, and I missed out on the bulk of people doing it.

Namikaze1

Me and this other guy load in into a strike already underway. Guy already in leaves before we even spawn. We two man the strike all the way to the third phase ofthe brothers fight.

Third joins in after killing one.

Top Bottom