• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Tri4

Add sway to all snipers and reduce the fire rate for the 1k stare and snipers will be in a good spot.

Right now the 1k stands above all as it has good fire rate as well as high AA.
Yeah you don't even need to aim for headshots because it can shoot 2 shots to the body quick

Magik

Yeah you don't even need to aim for headshots because it can shoot 2 shots to the body quick

If they could make the 1k similar to how the .50 cal in CoD 4 worked it would be great.

Make it hit like a truck but don't allow it to shot so quickly.

Theorry

With all the stupdid error codes in Destiny wich are always your "fault" according to them, maybe Bungie needs to give error codes to people who have red bars. So stupid. One red bar and it kills a whole match. Something like. "you connection is not good enough this moment for this activiity"

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I'm ok with sniper AA as it is, what I think is dumb is how easy it is to aim if you're being shot in the face. At that point aiming should be nigh impossible.

Because of this, snipers have too broad of a role. It should be a weapon class that only rewards you for staying out of sight, getting an angle on opponents and taking the enemy by surprise.

LifEndz

First Gaf IB train I've been apart of where no one is using a mic. Might be why we've lost our first two matches lol.

Nvm. Party invite just received.

Got a 303 helmet from my level 4 package and a 313 chest piece from my level 5 package. I randomly saw that I had a 310 iron banner ghost shell too. Don't know when I got it though. Iron banner has been pretty damn good to me.

I'm overall 304 now. I need to get my arms and legs over 300.

The1Ski

Happy new year all!

Just hit level 40 and looking to score some legendary marks. What's the best/quickest way to score some of those sweet sweet marks?

Also would definitely be down to fire team up for anything.

PSN: the1ski

Titan defender

With all the stupdid error codes in Destiny wich are always your "fault" according to them, maybe Bungie needs to give error codes to people who have red bars. So stupid. One red bar and it kills a whole match. Something like. "you connection is not good enough this moment for this activiity"
PlrR3o2.jpg

Happy new year all!

Just hit level 40 and looking to score some legendary marks. What's the best/quickest way to score some of those sweet sweet marks?

Also would definitely be down to fire team up for anything.

PSN: the1ski

Titan defender

Do the Daily Story and Crucible for an easy 30 marks every day, as long as your light level is ~240+. This is the easiest source.

If your light is up closer to 280-290, you could do the Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris bounties which would net (iirc) 125 marks total across 5 bounties. You probably wouldn't win many games but it'd be a good mark source if you don't mind that.

Otherwise just dismantle any legendary gear for 3 marks. If it's partially leveled w XP, the gear will give 4 marks. If it's fully or almost fully leveled it will give 5 marks (you don't have to buy the upgrade bubbles, just unlock them w XP to get the extra marks).

The1Ski

Do the Daily Story and Crucible for an easy 30 marks every day, as long as your light level is ~240+. This is the easiest source.

If your light is up closer to 280-290, you could do the Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris bounties which would net (iirc) 125 marks total across 5 bounties. You probably wouldn't win many games but it'd be a good mark source if you don't mind that.

Otherwise just dismantle any legendary gear for 3 marks. If it's partially leveled w XP, the gear will give 4 marks. If it's fully or almost fully leveled it will give 5 marks (you don't have to buy the upgrade bubbles, just unlock them w XP to get the extra marks).

Thanks Bog!

First IB game with randoms.

Total control.

Mercy!

I can't even...need more of these randoms :)

I hate when I'm playing with randoms and they are so obsessed with trying to get kills that they run out of zones before they're under our control. Next thing you know, you're losing by 4000 and all the zones are held by the other team. You keep seeing the same 2-3 names dying over and over again. Then you get a coin for trying. It hurts man. It hurts

Who's up for a Trials run in about 15 minutes?

Todd? Sushi? Nami? Biggy? Bigmany? Feetie? Igor? All the other dope people I play Trials with?

I will run my Warlock.

Trakan

Dedicated servers aren't the end-all, be-all if the game has shitty network infrastructure to begin with. Take COD for example, I'm sure it helped but it didn't fix everything.

Destiny needs a more strict requirement for connections. If you're red barring the entire match, you shouldn't even allowed to join a crucible match. At the very least kick those players.

Hey drizzay. Any idea around what time we will play trials today. Need to plan around it.

Hey I'm ready to log in if you and Rob are ready.

Would you guys want to run in ~30 min?

Did you change your controls? The default deadzones are horrible.

I switched to the second Jumper style (not Bumper) since it seemed closest to Destiny Jumper. Stabie mentioned the deadzones but I hadn't changed them yet.

I'll be around this weekend and down to do some more H5 PvP as long as people are okay playing with my scrubness. Maybe Warzone to not mess up your ranking.

todd360

I switched to the second Jumper style (not Bumper) since it seemed closest to Destiny Jumper. Stabie mentioned the deadzones but I hadn't changed them yet.

I'll be around this weekend and down to do some more H5 PvP as long as people are okay playing with my scrubness. Maybe Warzone to not mess up your ranking.

I'm playing with macello and frenden right now. I got to go for a bit after I'm done playing with them. Go ahead and replace me if you want.

allday247

Banned
Hey guys, just getting back into destiny as received the taken king expansion as a gift.

I used to play as titan defender pve, and striker PvP.

Now what has changed for titans now? I know there is a new sunbreaker class. Is this the class for both PvP and pve?

Also what's the primary weapon of choice these days? And what has replaced gjallerhorn?

Game has changed lots. Still trying to understand the changes!

Thanks

Sounds good to me.

Edit. Oh wait todds out?

Do we have a third?

Sounds good to me.

Edit. Oh wait todds out?

Do we have a third?

Yeah, sounds like Todd can't make it now and I don't see anyone else online currently. Tbh it's often a little easier to run later in the day anyway since all the sweatiest players typically hop in right when Trials launches.

I'll be around all afternoon/evening so we'll just see if another helper shows up or if Todd wants to run later tonight. Hopefully someone shows up but I'm happy to run anytime this weekend if necessary. Sorry for the uncertainty but this is the story of my Trials-helper life, lol.

Happy New Year DGAF!

I finally did it!

Awesome job, congrats! Was this a solo CE flawless for the GLord? Don't forget to PM Lnkn (link near the bottom of the OP)

Yeah, sounds like Todd can't make it now and I don't see anyone else online currently. Tbh it's often a little easier to run later in the day anyway since all the sweatiest players typically hop in right when Trials launches.

I'll be around all afternoon/evening so we'll just see if another helper shows up or if Todd wants to run later tonight. Hopefully someone shows up but I'm happy to run anytime this weekend if necessary. Sorry for the uncertainty but this is the story of my Trials-helper life, lol.

Awesome job, congrats! Was this a solo CE flawless for the GLord? Don't forget to PM Lnkn (link near the bottom of the OP)

I understand. Just shoot me a message when ready. Thanks btw.

Top Bottom