• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

NastyBook

Anybody for IB? Just me and lostsupper now. PSN: GibbShift

EDIT: Room for one more.

EDIT: Wow, that got packed quick. Sorry to anybody that didn't have a spot. Supper had a guy come in with two other ppl, so that's what caused us to fill up so fast.

Theorry

About Destinystatus.

"Im terribly sorry. I just didnt have the energy to keep up. Also, the cost of hosting was getting a bit out of hand. Will open source it soon.

Edit: Good news everyone. My good friend xorth at DestinyTracker has offered to continue the site. The site should be back soon and in capable hands at DTR. The source will be posted to GitHub on sunday. I'm a bit exhausted now and I'm going away for a family day tomorrow."

NastyBook

About Destinystatus.

"Im terribly sorry. I just didnt have the energy to keep up. Also, the cost of hosting was getting a bit out of hand. Will open source it soon.

Edit: Good news everyone. My good friend xorth at DestinyTracker has offered to continue the site. The site should be back soon and in capable hands at DTR. The source will be posted to GitHub on sunday. I'm a bit exhausted now and I'm going away for a family day tomorrow."
Glad to hear destinystatus will live on. Love how clean that site is..

ViciousDS

Banned
Da fuq......wasn't there a normal strike list for like light 220-260.....all I see is the really low level 20 one. What's the best way to gear at 40 then? High level strike farm?

Thanks for the flawless, Macello and Todd. We dun did good. Except for that round which shall not be spoken of.

EDIT: That very sweaty 4-1 comeback was a good game. Anyone get hate mail?! Haha.
Big thanks to Todd and Frenden! We had to work for that one! Too bad we didn't have ethomaz to help farm for the Beetle emblem!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
so kinda hopped back in finally

first curse is filthy. why am i allowed to two shot people like this bungie pls

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Are any of the trials 5 win gear drops or bounty rewards level 300+? Or do you have to get to the lighthouse?

Wondering where you get +300 trials armor really

Daemul

Holy shit, dem Hammer Bros got Nerfed to hell and back

I told y'all, those nerfs might have looked small individually, but when put together they reigned in the Sunbreaker hard.

I just realized that the tower is open carry, and nothing bad has ever happened here.

It will probably get blown up at some point in the future, hopefully soon, I've gotten bored of the place.

Top Bottom