• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Pong!

Neo Member
I got to rank 5 on two characters and got nothing but a 310 ghost. I checked the post master and had open slots on all inventory.

Is this normal? I thought you were guaranteed something between 310 and 320?

I got to rank 5 on two characters and got nothing but a 310 ghost. I checked the post master and had open slots on all inventory.

Is this normal? I thought you were guaranteed something between 310 and 320?

You have to go to orbit to get the reward sometimes. Its a glitch.

Just gonna go ahead and give up on a good roll on that IB shotty. The vendor roll is shit and the one rng shotty that did drop had even worse perks.

Its infuriating to see an enemy player on the other team who is clearly shit with a god roll IB shotty. He was Dutch as well, even worse. Sigh.

Graphiti... Just for fun? Oh hell naw. Its time to give this jerk the boot. Hell naw. No one fucks with the tower. No one.

I mean there's no real reason to have multiple characters of the same class imo, so I wouldn't delete it. Maybe just continue to play it sparingly and see if you warm to the jump even slightly. I don't like it either but using focused burst with high agility and jump canceling a lot to boost can help w the momentum.

I really dislike the slowness of glide but still enjoy playing Warlock overall. It's by far my least played character but still has a ton of value to me and the variety is key. Sunsinger is also very strong in 3v3 PvP currently, so I'd give that a spin if that's the subclass you have leveled. Of course you could level a second of your favorite class to still have 3 characters per week to run, but I bet you'd get bored with that before too long.

Happy BDay dude! Any idea what times you might be available today for a Trials run? I should be around but I have no idea who else might be available to help or when. I'm sure we can work something out though.

Just give me the word. Ill make whatever time is necessary :)

Just gonna go ahead and give up on a good roll on that IB shotty. The vendor roll is shit and the one rng shotty that did drop had even worse perks.

Its infuriating to see an enemy player on the other team who is clearly shit with a god roll IB shotty. He was Dutch as well, even worse. Sigh.

3 more days of IB, it will drop....eventually :p

Train still going on?

I thought decrypting exotics at 310 guaranteed a 310? Just got a 280 Bellicoise on my 310 Hunter blah

311. Gotta be 311.

He still got rekt with his god roll. I would give you mine but I'm actually liking it :)

3 more days of IB, it will drop....eventually :p

Train still going on?

Train died about 20 mins ago. Three times rank 5 done. Got a 317 Finnala's Peril with Triple Tap and LitC, a 313 machine gun with shit perks, and a 316 Nirwen's Mercy with Spray & Play and Feeding Frenzy. Oh yeah and the new ship dropped.

todd360

So I'm rank 5 on my warlock now. What is available to drop on my level 1 Hunter? Does the ship get added to my hunters loot table as well or am I forced to keep playing my rank 5 character for a chance at the ship?

Train died about 20 mins ago. Three times rank 5 done. Got a 317 Finnala's Peril with Triple Tap and LitC, a 313 machine gun with shit perks, and a 316 Nirwen's Mercy with Spray & Play and Feeding Frenzy. Oh yeah and the new ship dropped.

Infusion fodder for your other gear then, not too bad.

So I'm rank 5 on my warlock now. What is available to drop on my level 1 Hunter? Does the ship get added to my hunters loot table as well or am I forced to keep playing my rank 5 character for a chance at the ship?

Hunter can get everything your warlock can, including the ship.

ViciousDS

Banned
Lol wow 5 players in a zone taken comes in and they all fucking stare at it. This has happened numerous times as well. PS4 players all maul shit and help.....so far all xbox one pugs are fucking garbage and selfish ass holes.

maomaoIYP

Came in last place on a match with 0.4 K/D.
Got a Deidris's Retort with Rangefinder and Rifled Barrel.
Someone sent me a salty message. No one else in the team got a drop.
CXpt-OaUQAAubSn.jpg:large

Tri4

Lol wow 5 players in a zone taken comes in and they all fucking stare at it. This has happened numerous times as well. PS4 players all maul shit and help.....so far all xbox one pugs are fucking garbage and selfish ass holes.
Lol, PS4 players are just as bad.

ViciousDS

Banned
Lol, PS4 players are just as bad.

I never had an issue completing the taken stuff on PS4. But when you have players that walk around the taken zealot and not do anything it pisses me off. At least the ps4 players shot something despite dying a million times they would come back and shoot.

Came in last place on a match with 0.4 K/D.
Got a Deidris's Retort with Rangefinder and Rifled Barrel.
Someone sent me a salty message. No one else in the team got a drop.
CXpt-OaUQAAubSn.jpg:large

Lol nice! We saw a guy that had one with Rangefinder, Rifled Barrel and Final Round. I have a decent one with Battlerunner, Smallbore and Final Round that works perfect for me. Enjoyed playing IB with a shotty rather than all those stupid aim assist snipers.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Didn't have any issues with lag in PvP until the past hour, and now it's pretty bad! Teleporting people everywhere.

Before that started there was a good game where my team got obliterated yet I had 10 more kills than the next highest person, who was on the other team. Is this what it's like to be Kadey on a losing game?

Lol nice! We saw a guy that had one with Rangefinder, Rifled Barrel and Final Round. I have a decent one with Battlerunner, Smallbore and Final Round that works perfect for me. Enjoyed playing IB with a shotty rather than all those stupid aim assist snipers.
Lol somehow insinuating shotguns take skill.

Rank 3 on all 3 characters.. 314 rocket launcher .. 316 robes for warlock and 318 boots for Titan.

Now just want all the exclusives .. For collection purposes.

Need the Titan helm
Hunter helm and class item
And warlock class item

Any trains running?

Top Bottom