• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

E92 M3

Would you guys want to run in ~30 min?

I switched to the second Jumper style (not Bumper) since it seemed closest to Destiny Jumper. Stabie mentioned the deadzones but I hadn't changed them yet.

I'll be around this weekend and down to do some more H5 PvP as long as people are okay playing with my scrubness. Maybe Warzone to not mess up your ranking.

Sounds fun! And they are fundamental, trust me!

Finally, Amduat Ink is mine :)

I'm jealous

Namikaze1

Faced a clan full of hunters. Went 1-4 but came back to tie it. On the last round, I was the only one with super. Popped my hammer and killed 2. The third guy, instead of facing me like a true guardian, leaves the game.

Frenden

Banned
Thanks for the flawless, Macello and Todd. We dun did good. Except for that round which shall not be spoken of.

EDIT: That very sweaty 4-1 comeback was a good game. Anyone get hate mail?! Haha.

Kilau

@Inthrall: forgot we were in game chat, sorry for disappearing there. Took ~3 minutes in IB to remember why I don't play IB.

Probably gonna do life stuff for a bit since nobody's been around for Trials, I'll check in later to see what's up.

inthrall

@Inthrall: forgot we were in game chat, sorry for disappearing there. Took ~3 minutes in IB to remember why I don't play IB.

Probably gonna do life stuff for a bit since nobody's been around for Trials, I'll check in later to see what's up.

Thats cool, I assumed that was the case
or you'd gone to play Halo :p

All the IB armor, do you ever use it?

Cause it's sexy af?

10633325_1002986683072936_7214607821255577597_o.jpg

SnakeEyes

Banned
Trial is not a close second. Trials armor looks bad mayne.
It was fine when Trials first came out, but just reskinning for Year 2 means people have gotten bored of it very quickly.

Yup. Striker is the new hotness. Never thought id hear myself say that
Yup, Fist of Panic has returned with a passion :)
I'm looking forward to getting back on my Titan with the Year 2 Helm of Inmost Light.

Top Bottom