• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Krafty has missed mercury two times today that i have seen. I think trials is definitely sweatier today. Me ape and nami had some tough matches (and a lot of lag).

Are any of the trials 5 win gear drops or bounty rewards level 300+? Or do you have to get to the lighthouse?

Wondering where you get +300 trials armor really

Trials rewards:

5 wins: 300-310 Helmet
7 wins: 300-310 Scout Rifle
Silver Tier: chance for 310-320 exotic
Gold Tier: 300-310 anything from Trials (armor, weapon, ghost, artifact)

Mercury: guaranteed 310-320 primary, chance for 310 exotic.

Highwind

Seems I finally got my shit together or the lag hasn't been as bad as it was earlier, cause I am playing phenomonally right now on my warlock. Landing all my snipes and shots with the TLW. Consistently in positive for most matches.

When this shit works Destiny PVP is great.

Though I do I feel bad for this one guy I kept sniping. All at different points on the map consistently.
Not really. :p

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Trials rewards:

5 wins: 300-310 Helmet
7 wins: 300-310 Scout Rifle
Silver Tier: chance for 310-320 exotic
Gold Tier: 300-310 anything from Trials (armor, weapon, ghost, artifact)

Mercury: guaranteed 310-320 primary, chance for 310 exotic.

Great thank you

stay gold

Do the rolls on Saladin's inventory change at all? I want those legs with Second Wind, but a Fusion Rifle ammo perk? Yikes.

Got a 319 Machine Gun from my Rank 5 package, seems like a decent gun & got a roll with a lot of range.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Any raid groups going normal mode that will take a semi-noob? Done the raid once before, but didn't finish. Level 298-300 depending on gear setup

shermas

Should I be popping 3oC before my IB matches? Can exotics drop ?

Edit: Was letting my 9 year old play IB for a bit earlier... Sorry to anyone that got matched up with him. He rarely plays. Got thrashed.

Hunter in full IB gear with PS exclusive cloak, as requested.

CXrkA10UsAESt3b.jpg:large

CXrkHTVUsAAggOH.jpg:large

SnakeEyes

Banned
My lag is so powerful that my stormtrance goes on for 3 rounds.
I used to regularly play with a dude from Malaysia whose internet never peaked above 0.99/0.99 and could never use a headset when playing because he lived in a rural area and his internet was ass. He's moving into a city sometime this year, so let's hope his game remains as good as it was last year :)

I used to regularly play with a dude from Malaysia whose internet never peaked above 0.99/0.99 and could never use a headset when playing because he lived in a rural area and his internet was ass. He's moving into a city sometime this year, so let's hope his game remains as good as it was last year :)

I think I know this dude :p

the_id

I've been there. Can be rough when trying to play online, especially if your family are rampant pirates.

just saw the above two posts. JUMP IN

Anyone think it would be acceptable to allow two Trials hoppers? One with ONLY teams of 3 and one with ONLY singles. Idk, I think it would be nice.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I think I know this dude :p
Yeah I'm pretty sure you've played with BackTroll/TrollSpeed/BackSpeed before :)

I've been there. Can be rough when trying to play online, especially if your family are rampant pirates.

just saw the above two posts. JUMP IN
He was sure brilliant to have on your team for Trials. Plus he's a good PvPer to boot :)
And I would jump in, if I wasn't at work ~_~
Will be on later tonight though, gonna play more IB.

SpecX

LOL Stormcallers are fine as they are, considering the reduced range their Super works at, and the lack of Health/Shield regen and reduced armour they have.

Sunbreaker Titans just salty :3

Stormcallers need the duration reduced. The super itself is fine, but I've died to the same guy with the super still going 3 times before. Part of it is due to the crappy respawn spots the game decides to drop me in at, but I blame it mostly on the fact that super lasts forever.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Stormcallers need the duration reduced. The super itself is fine, but I've died to the same guy with the super still going 3 times before. Part of it is due to the crappy respawn spots the game decides to drop me in at, but I blame it mostly on the fact that super lasts forever.
But that's counterbalanced by the fact that the Super isn't a One-Hit Kill. The fact that it takes 2-3 "pulses" to kill people means the duration needs to be longer to keep the same level of damage across the board.

If Stormcallers got a duration nerf, then they'd be as useless as the Year 2 Achliophage Symbiote helmet for Hunters.
I'm going to be forever salty because of the fucking shadow-nerf on that helmet.

Top Bottom