• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

milkham

so what are thoughts about the iron banner vendor weapons? any good? i've gotten downed by the autorifle a few times but haven't actually come up against it that often

Stormcallers need the duration reduced. The super itself is fine, but I've died to the same guy with the super still going 3 times before. Part of it is due to the crappy respawn spots the game decides to drop me in at, but I blame it mostly on the fact that super lasts forever.

I really hate this argument. Do you play storm caller much? The reason any storm caller has a long super is because one of the perks allows for it with specific stipulations. And I'm saying that it's balanced.

Number one you give up two other perks on that tree to choose a longer super.

Number two you have to have both your melee and grenade fully charged for it to take effect.

This means you can't just use your super willy nilly. You have to wait for an opportune time AND be prepared with full grenade and melee. It requires a greater sense of awareness or you are literally wasting a skill on your tree.

Shits balanced, yo.

I told you guys about Stormcallers being OP

But nooo Breezy, Sunbreakers are worse. Sunbreakers can throw 6 hammers at max while Stormcallers last for a minute with chaining moves and floating around.

I toooold you guys about Stormcallers.

Bungie needs to just give Titans a reasonable melee range. No reason to even have a difference. Give everyone the same range. Warlock main btw.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
camokid42 and keanburke need 1 for omnigul farm
they're at omnigul right now (the shadow or whatever)
on ps4
Omnigul is such a pain in the ass, so much HP. Of course this last time I played it was worse because we had one guy hanging back and doing a lot of cover fire while two of us rotated through the "danger zone" to do fly-bys and save each other if we could. It was working very quickly because we had high impact weapons and abilities. Of course there is some risk, so maybe one dies, and maybe one is unable to save the other before dying. But then when they do save the other it's a couple seconds of free shots on her. So then the guy in the back culls the horde from around the corner and waits for us to resurrect. Worked fine until she was at 5% and then for whatever reason the dude got impatient and tried to save us with all enemy attention on him and died. Happened FOUR TIMES until I guess me and the other guy were so sick of his stupidity that we took the slow and careful method and didn't even get on the platform.

Deku Tree

Does the elimination part of the crucible forged quest activate when playing trials? Or does it just activate in the elimination playlist?

the_id

We got 4 spots on our IB train. Psn the_id or Mr_pinkfloyd

crowded-train.jpg

Deku Tree

When does this part of the crucible quest line become available?

Crucible Forged Quest 7
Unlocked on completion of Quest 1 & 2
Steps no longer require wins
Step 1: The player must complete 4 matches with at least six Auto-Rifle kills
Step 2: The player must complete 4 matches with at least six Pulse Rifle kills
Step 3: The player must complete 4 matches with at least six Scout Rifle kills
Step 4: The player must complete 4 matches with at least six Hand Cannon kills

I have done quest 1 & 2 and I am doing quests 4-6 now but I haven't seen quest seven pop up yet: It didn't unlock after Quest 1 & 2

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13940

Top Bottom