• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

maomaoIYP

When does this part of the crucible quest line become available?

Crucible Forged Quest 7
Unlocked on completion of Quest 1 & 2
Steps no longer require wins
Step 1: The player must complete 4 matches with at least six Auto-Rifle kills
Step 2: The player must complete 4 matches with at least six Pulse Rifle kills
Step 3: The player must complete 4 matches with at least six Scout Rifle kills
Step 4: The player must complete 4 matches with at least six Hand Cannon kills

I have done quest 1 & 2 and I am doing quests 4-6 now but I haven't seen quest seven pop up yet: It didn't unlock after Quest 1 & 2

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13940

Just before the factions bit if I'm not wrong. I also recall in a recent update that this part of the quest got bugged recently and cannot be completed, hence they removed the need for its completion for progression. Completing these steps unlocks Arcite's bounties, and those do not count towards crucible NF anyway.

Holy fuck, fuck some of the encounter design for solo play. Two bosses with "automatic weapons" and continuously spawning minions that make them immune isn't fun and neither is running around a circle trying to strafe an ogre, I get that the game is made for co-op but at least scale the encounters that way or make them less ridiculous. Running around trying not to get blown up in three seconds is only fun for about 2 minutes, then it just becomes grating.

the_id

I'm gonna leave my current train after the next match so that would be open. Knight613 or MR_pinkfloyd, join on them

neoism

Hunter in full IB gear with PS exclusive cloak, as requested.

CXrkA10UsAESt3b.jpg:large

CXrkHTVUsAAggOH.jpg:large

damn it... booting up now need dat cloak...

Deku Tree

Just before the factions bit if I'm not wrong. I also recall in a recent update that this part of the quest got bugged recently and cannot be completed, hence they removed the need for its completion for progression. Completing these steps unlocks Arcite's bounties, and those do not count towards crucible NF anyway.

Oh good. Glad I don't have to complete that. It sounded kind of long. Thanks!

Now I just need nine points in elimination. Anyone doing causal trials?

neoism

The cloak is so incredibly rare, I've been playing nothing but hunter since I hit rank 5 for all my classes, and I've not seen a single person get it as a drop.

aEG8Wyp_460sa_v1.gif

anyone need someone.. would be nice not to play ForeverAlone tonight...��

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I feel like Unstable now. Why is Fist of Havoc so prone to accidents? I had a perfect opportunity to kill three but I fist of havoc right into the wall.

the_id

Yeah I'm pretty sure you've played with BackTroll/TrollSpeed/BackSpeed before :)

He was sure brilliant to have on your team for Trials. Plus he's a good PvPer to boot :)
And I would jump in, if I wasn't at work ~_~
Will be on later tonight though, gonna play more IB.

Will be back later tonight for some more iron banner. Pray to KimDotCom so our internet doesn't crap out with the rain.

I've seen about 2-3 people get the new warlock bond if that makes you feel any better 😅
I have both the new warlock bond and the titan towel. No hunter cloak. Even got a shotty
Loot so far
3 auto rifles
1 titan but towel
1 titan helmet
1 titan gauntlet (rank 5 loot) at 313
Several ghosts in game
3 310 ghosts and 3 310 artifact for ranking up
2 warlock helmets
1 warlock bond
1 warlock chest at 313 (rank 5)
2 hunter helmets
1 shotgun
Bought the hunter and titan PS exclusive helmets for colection

todd360

I have both the new warlock bond and the titan towel. No hunter cloak. Even got a shotty
Loot so far
3 auto rifles
1 titan but towel
1 titan helmet
1 titan gauntlet (rank 5 loot) at 313
Several ghosts in game
3 310 ghosts and 3 310 artifact for ranking up
2 warlock helmets
1 warlock bond
1 warlock chest at 313 (rank 5)
2 hunter helmets
1 shotgun
Bought the hunter and titan PS exclusive helmets for colection

You keep track of your drops well. Nami would be proud.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
first curse might be my favorite weapon in the game

gun just punches people right in the mouth lol

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Do you need to be over level 300 to get loot with +300 stats in iron banner? I've been playing all damn day and I've only gotten a few crappy legendary engrams that were like 280ish. Im at level 297 though...

Toddler

I prefer the Wolfswood cloak, but the Iron Camelot bond and mark look much better than the Wolfswood version.

I didn't even know they existed till y'all started talking about 'em today.

Top Bottom