• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

CLBridges

Got to max IB rank on my warlock and got 310 chestpiece, which brings my LL to 300. Still no primary weapon at 300+. Guess I'll grind out some more matches in a bit and hope for a good drop. Rolling solo in IB can be frustrating at times, good thing I don't care about my k/d lol.

The1Ski

CXsE8CNUoAADiGS.jpg:large

nXBz6.gif

Vaalbar and Th3Dude were killing it tonight!

I have to say though, it pains me to see my name next to such an awful performance! It was terribly nice of you guys to carry my woefully under-geared ass!

I will never understand why games like this, with so much focus on PvP and DOESNT have dedicated servers. This game had so much funding behind it. I understand it's cheaper and easier to do P2p, but this lag in IB is ridiculous at times.

the lag today is super rage inducing

i just cant imagine when 2-3 people are lagging only that it's the netcode but idk. Regardless, the fact that laggers get the advantage is appaling

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm pretty sure if you didn't whomp Oryx, Urzok the Hated was about to pull a coup. Dude is a badass.

the lag today is super rage inducing

i just cant imagine when 2-3 people are lagging only that it's the netcode but idk. Regardless, the fact that laggers get the advantage is appaling
No joke there was a guy red barring in Trials and he moved at twice the speed...with a shotgun. He knew this too so he would wait in corners and rush out towards me. I died to quite frankly bullshit deaths but we still smacked him. I reported him out of spite. It's truly despicable how red bars get some kind of advantage. Honestly, Bungie should implement something similar to The Last of Us multiplayer where if your connection drops, you can't move. People on a McDonald's WiFi connection shouldn't ruin it for everyone else.
Hey guys just tried the demo, enjoyed it quite a bit. Is it worth making the jump?
The demo is the reason I took the plunge. But that was back in August, before 2.0. Currently, the PvP meta is at a weird state if you care about that. But, it's still a good game.

Nice man. I got a phantom myself today along with we ran out of medals. It feels good playing good.

Yeah I got "We Ran out of Medals" on Cathedral of Dusk with my sunbreaker earlier before that meltdown. Lol. I was feeling it tonight, I think I had 10 games which I had 30+ kills.

Edit: cathedral of ducks sounds like a better PVP map though lolol

Bold One

Guys, I have been looking at a lot of Destiny lore stuff on youtube, I think there's a great opportunity to expand the universe and give people a glimpse at the outer universe of the game's stories - who might otherwise not be bothered to go looking at grimoire cards

personally I would like a Clone Wars style of series.

what say you DGaf, live action films ala SW, tv shows or anime

GlamFM

Banned
Guys, I have been looking at a lot of Destiny lore stuff on youtube, I think there's a great opportunity to expand the universe and give people a glimpse at the outer universe of the game's stories - who might otherwise not be bothered to go looking at grimoire cards

personally I would like a Clone Wars style of series.

what say you DGaf, live action films ala SW, tv shows or anime

i assume they are planning stuff like this.

Books should be first.

caesar

Banned
No joke there was a guy red barring in Trials and he moved at twice the speed...with a shotgun. He knew this too so he would wait in corners and rush out towards me. I died to quite frankly bullshit deaths but we still smacked him. I reported him out of spite. It's truly despicable how red bars get some kind of advantage. Honestly, Bungie should implement something similar to The Last of Us multiplayer where if your connection drops, you can't move. People on a McDonald's WiFi connection shouldn't ruin it for everyone else.

The demo is the reason I took the plunge. But that was back in August, before 2.0. Currently, the PvP meta is at a weird state if you care about that. But, it's still a good game.

It seems as though theres a lot of content now though or am I wrong? Pvp sounds cool but not too fussed as of now.

Top Bottom