• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

daedalius

i assume they are planning stuff like this.

Books should be first.

I would love some books.

Also, they weren't kidding about power levels really mattering now. Tried to go in with my baby ps4 Titan at like 190 and my HC was doing like 40 damage headshots. Hammer still got me a couple kills at least, lol

If I have my titan at rank 4 and my Hunter at rank 3 but say, 2300/2400 towards rank 4, I get double for the full amount of a weekly bounty still right; meaning it doesn't do percentages or anything like that?

SonComet

Is the top overall score bounty for both teams? Because I've been on the top of my team multiple times. But the other team has some insane 7k points a game person on it.

ocean

Banned
Haven't seen any PS Exclusive Class Items drop at the rewards screen in dozens of games, for me or teammates.

Drop rate seems to be super low or maybe I've been unlucky?

226 rep from Rank 5 on my Titan(all bounties and weeklies have been handed in) then have a weekly and a daily sitting on my Hunter ready to put him to 5 with the double rep bonus.

Couple of more wins come on. Then time to just farm drops on my Hunter, least I won't care win/lose anymore.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Rank 4 class item exclusive drop.

One spot for IB. Must be able to stand in a circle for 10 seconds. Must be able to not stand there and get shot at without fighting back.

Haven't seen any PS Exclusive Class Items drop at the rewards screen in dozens of games, for me or teammates.

I've seen 2 in ~50 matches of IB. The Titan Mark for a blueberry and the Hunter cloak for Ruthless.

Them Rank 5 drops.

12466310_1003585919679679_2717368995656934378_o.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Only took being light 293 with a 299 pulse rifle (awesome) gifted from FWC and the Incentive to beat Paradox alone. JFC that mission is stupid hard in the area before you go in to see the hydra.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can have my spot Steph.

Good games everyone. Rank five Titan and got both Titan helms, new class item and the shotgun. I'll play later on with hunter and warlock.

Drop rates are terrible this IB.

60+ matches

2 helmets
2 cloaks
2 bonds
1 PS exclusive cloak

ZERO weapons. Have 2 chars at rank 5.

Them Rank 5 drops.

Nice. Both my rank 5 drops were at 310 :(

Sniper and boots, both with shitty perks.

Toki767

Rank 5 package gave me 320 boots. Was hoping for a weapon for infusion but I guess at least now I have a full set of Iron Banner gear for my Warlock.

Uh. I ran out of armor material lol

Does someone sell them like weapon parts?

Time to clear out the vault of all that year or stuff :p

Serious question though. I was looking through my vault yesterday and have raid armor for each character from both VOG and Crota. Is there a point to keeping all of these? I know for collectible purposes but I don't imagine Bungie ever letting us infuse to higher light levels.

Nope. I'm really low on armor mats as well.

No way to buy them, unless you want to buy a green armor piece from vanguard for 750 glimmer and dismantle for 1 mat.

so, 25k glimmer will get you 33 armor mats :p

Time to clear out the vault of all that year or stuff :p

Serious question though. I was looking through my vault yesterday and have raid armor for each character from both VOG and Crota. Is there a point to keeping all of these? I know for collectible purposes but I don't imagine Bungie ever letting us infuse to higher light levels.

I got rid of everything but the VoG armor and weapons.

I'm still running super low on vault space so may end up dismantling the VoG stuff as well :/

I got rid of everything but the VoG armor and weapons.

I'm still running super low on vault space so may end up dismantling the VoG stuff as well :/

Yah maybe I will just delete my crota armor :(
Just the hours I put into collecting all of it and the crota rid memories...

Who am I kidding crota raid sucked :p

I just can't come to delete my VOG armor and weapons. My FB, VOC and Corrective Measure will always be part of my guardians.

I wish there was raid blueprints for armor and weapons.

Time to play like bungie intended. Pick one piece of armour and stick with it forever as you never get enough materials to level up all the other gear you get.

I've gone from swimming in armour and weapon parts and levelling things up just to try them out. To not bothering because I keep running out levelling things up that are part of the current meta.

Top Bottom