• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Raven117

She likes to have EVERYTHING planned out. I play everything one day at a time (by ear) and I can be agile when it comes to most things. I plan out some but yea, I've said we will but I can't stand talking about it every few weeks. Plus what's the excitement if you know everything already. Smh

Life isn't planned. What's the point of focusing on the future when you have the present to worry about, imo.
you are preaching to the choir! I've just learned (the hard way) that when it comes to that stuff, women really do need more stability then men do when it comes to that stuff. Further, women work on a different clock than we do.

Anyway, not giving ya advice or anything, just keep timing in mind when dealing with relationships...just sayin, it's a thing...

someday

Banned
She likes to have EVERYTHING planned out. I play everything one day at a time (by ear) and I can be agile when it comes to most things. I plan out some but yea, I've said we will but I can't stand talking about it every few weeks. Plus what's the excitement if you know everything already. Smh

Life isn't planned. What's the point of focusing on the future when you have the present to worry about, imo.

you are preaching to the choir! I've just learned (the hard way) that when it comes to that stuff, women really do need more stability then men do when it comes to that stuff. Further, women work on a different clock than we do.

Anyway, not giving ya advice or anything, just keep timing in mind when dealing with relationships...just sayin, it's a thing...
I also think in the subject of marriage, she feels she is waiting for xplicitone, but he isn't really having to wait for anyone else. It changes how they both look at the situation. This isn't an attempt to pressure you xplicitone lol.

the pressure to get married and have kids once you hit 30 is real tho

im p scared thats why i play destiny to escape~~~

tumblr_inline_n0td85no4E1r3vdo1.gif

todd360

I also think in the subject of marriage, she feels she is waiting for xplicitone, but he isn't really having to wait for anyone else. It changes how they both look at the situation. This isn't an attempt to pressure you xplicitone lol.

Holy sheet. Its xplicitone's girlfriend!

Run while you still can!

Hello DGAF what do you guys think about the current state of the Crucible meta?

Personally I think it's ok right now. I wish auto rifles were better and I haven't tried hand cannons since the buff. Ever since The Taken King came out I've been using Scouts, Fusions, and what ever heavy.

Still miss the old SUROS Regime days though.

inthrall

She isn't a destiny player therefore her point of view is invalid here. Yay destiny!

lol harsh

I'm actually feeling like playing destiny after my mini-hiatus for a while, whats the best place to get the Taken Ultra kills done? I managed to get one from the taken version of Val'us Ta'a'r'too'many'commas'uc, surely there is a more reliable way to do it?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

A year and a half living together, on and off dating prior for a year or so

My condolences... HAHA
Good Luck sir

That ring on that finger countdown has reached Defcon-2
Next year Defcon-1

Just as you put that ring... Legit song cry coming from your BAE to put a bun in that oven

Mrs. Xplicit will be wanting Jr's. soon after
Wedding O' Clock in effect!

Godspeed

todd360

My condolences... HAHA
Good Luck sir

That ring on that finger countdown has reached Defcon-2
Next year Defcon-1

Just as you put that ring... Legit song cry coming from your BAE to put a bun in that oven

Mrs. Xplicit will be wanting Jr's. soon after
Wedding O' Clock in effect!

Godspeed

A bun in the oven huh? So that's how it works.

nowai

Need one more for HM Oryx challenge mode starting in about 15mins. 310+ preferred light please.

PSN: sunvsthemoon

EDIT: Oooookay, not full. Still looking for one. Have the checkpoint.

Deku Tree

ELO is weighted on who you win/lose to, if he won more games but against worse opponents, then his ELO won't go up as much (see: iron banner farming)

Well that is kind of hard if there is geographical matchmaking. That player is in Europe somewhere and most of the races on his twitch stream he was going so fast that often some or all of the other players didn't have time to finish the race.

One Venus race that I watched the five other racers got timed out because he was so fast. In the US it seems like there are a lot of racers who can go sub 4:10 on Venus that he'd regularly get matched against.

inthrall

Well that is kind of hard if there is geographical matchmaking. That player is in Europe somewhere and most of the races on his twitch stream he was going so fast that often some or all of the other players didn't have time to finish the race.

One Venus race that I watched the five other racers got timed out because he was so fast. In the US it seems like there are a lot of racers who can go sub 4:10 on Venus that he'd regularly get matched against.

Yeah ELO makes not much sense for SRL, I wouldn't read into it too much :p

Top Bottom