• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Daemul

sat in a corner the whole match

had my super twice and got a few kills during heavy camp

320 ghost why thank you for your minimal effort, it's the bungie way

Yep, I'm at this stage now. I refuse to participate whilst there's so much lag around, so I'm just sitting around doing fuck all and getting my free shit.

Toddler

Post game drops have really sucked this Iron Banner week. Been playing for 6 hours and all I've gotten were stage coins, motes of light, and a 266 rare fusion riffle. Oh what fun...

ocean

Banned
Seems to be chance based, from the other replies. I've gotten three sets of 310 boots (including two 310 Bones of Eao) via exotic engrams. But nothing but 290 for any other slot. RNGesus is just having fun with me.
Are you free tonight? We could do Golgoroth Hard Challenge. It's guaranteed 320 + 310 (from Hard+Normal Challenge drops) drops, plus a Hard and a Normal KF Loot roll (which could admittedly be fucking nothing).

It takes like 10 minutes, I'd be glad to help you knock that out! It's super super easy.

Playing with randoms, Control is dramatically more frustrating than Clash. I'll probably skip the next IB that is Control as a result. The loot was poor, and the game type too frustrating to play with randoms. Clash was much more doable.
My thoughts exactly. This was a horrible IB for me. Ugh. >(

phen0m24

Namikaze1

GG Drizz, Igor, and Biggy.
GGs DD Igor and Biggy!

Uh oh, what did you change it to now? If you put I beat Kraftyy I'll get teabagged mercilessly in crucible hehe
"Conquerors of the Kraft"

Prepare to get teabag either way. :p

Edit: if anyone has a spot open on their train, I am up for some IB.

Namikaze1

We are full, but I'll invite you if a spot opens.
we need your luck for drops
Alright but my luck has been shit lately. Well, when it comes to me anyway. Ape got his auto rifle but not with the perks he wanted just like I said he would the other day. I called it just before he opened the mercury chest.

Can't see it, but I'm not exactly sure where to look.
Looks like the archive is fucked. You can see the final score in the first second of his latest past broadcast but the one before doesn't show the games leading up to it. Hopefully I can find it later. Also GG guys.

todd360

Looks like the archive is fucked. You can see the final score in the first second of his latest past broadcast but the one before doesn't show the games leading up to it. Hopefully I can find it later. Also GG guys.

He deleted it. The humiliation was too great.

GRIP

The match starts at around the 54 minute mark of his last archived stream.

rekt

CX0Z2iIUkAAn3py.jpg:large

sat in a corner the whole match

had my super twice and got a few kills during heavy camp

320 ghost why thank you for your minimal effort, it's the bungie way

Are you rank 5 already when you got that drop?

the_id

Proud to say I've played with Biggy and DrDrizzay...I feel like I've met celebrities...lol

Anyway, any trains going?

Damn, I wish I was watching Krafty when the DGAF match took place.
I'm not that into twitch streamers, but I love to watch Krafty play Trials. No annoying background music, no dumb subscriber notifications or other scripts.

Top Bottom