• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Hedera

Had Kraft's stream in the background while browsing and suddenly hear one of his teammates saying something like "DrDrizzay just killed me". I'm like, say what dood? Was thinking of giving a DGAF shout out on chat but I'm more of a lurker anyway.

Unstable

To be completely fair, Kraftyy is a absolutely a skilled player. The fact that he's competitive while doing double carries is extremely impressive.

Also, being completely fair, he was a super salty after me, Drizzay and Wicked beat him so... Clan Tag!

Dave_6

My drops in IB today have been awful. All three characters at rank 4; no Titan helmet, no Warlock class item (Still don't have a Y2 one), only one Warlock helmet and two Hunter helmets. This is all since Tuesday night.

To be completely fair, Kraftyy is a absolutely a skilled player. The fact that he's competitive while doing double carries is extremely impressive.

Also, being completely fair, he was a super salty after me, Drizzay and Wicked beat him so... Clan Tag!

Krafty also missed a ton of headshots he normally doesnt miss.

But they also kept thier heads hidden alot

GhaleonEB

Are you free tonight? We could do Golgoroth Hard Challenge. It's guaranteed 320 + 310 (from Hard+Normal Challenge drops) drops, plus a Hard and a Normal KF Loot roll (which could admittedly be fucking nothing).

It takes like 10 minutes, I'd be glad to help you knock that out! It's super super easy.

I'm not high enough for HM, my best gear gets me to 304, unfortunately. Only run the NM KF twice. (Got yelled at a lot on the 2nd run which has put me off it.)

FyreWulff

I'm not high enough for HM, my best gear gets me to 304, unfortunately. Only run the NM KF twice. (Got yelled at a lot on the 2nd run which has put me off it.)

Should join my raid group whenever I get Plus renewed. We don't yell at each other. And play both difficulties.

Although FYI being above 300 doesn't matter until Oryx or the Daughters, I forget which. Everyone else is 300 in HM.

Major GGs to Biggy and Igor for the very eventful Trials games. Restarted a card because Igor got DC'ed, then beat Kraftyy on our way to Mercury, then I finally got the Scarab Emblem after our very last match.

The lag is making this game borderline unplayable for me nowadays but when it's fun, it's still very very fun.

CX0zgRVUQAAVRN-.jpg:large

Disclaimer: For the record, Kraftyy is an insanely talented player who would wipe the floor with me if he wasn't doing double carries. It's really not a fair comparison, but it still feels good to beat arguably the best Trials player when you know it's being streamed to 2,500 people.

Good games indeed drizzay and biggy. A lot of fun playing with you guys. And drizz you got the scarab emblem on that last match?? I missed that, did you say it out loud? Lol

Major GGs to Biggy and Igor for the very eventful Trials games. Restarted a card because Igor got DC'ed, then beat Kraftyy on our way to Mercury, then I finally got the Scarab Emblem after our very last match.

The lag is making this game borderline unplayable for me nowadays but when it's fun, it's still very very fun.

CX0zgRVUQAAVRN-.jpg:large

Disclaimer: For the record, Kraftyy is an insanely talented player who would wipe the floor with me if he wasn't doing double carries. It's really not a fair comparison, but it still feels good to beat arguably the best Trials player when you know it's being streamed to 2,500 people.

That is a beautiful ship, how much glimmer was it and what class is it?

Deku Tree

That is a New Monarchy faction ship. You have to grind your rep to be high rank (like 20+) and then getting it via rare RNG from a faction rank up.

Honestly it feels like ships hardly ever drop, and then sometimes after patches bungie increases the RNG a lot on the server side for a few days and during that time it is raining ships for those that are already high rank and just doing rank ups.

So where do I go to like, follow and subscribe to drizz? B]

http://www.twitch.tv/bogue_ster

Namikaze1

It's the new monarchy ship and all it cost is a single prayer to RNGesus. Or two. Okay, multiple prayers. Have to be a part of the New Monarchy faction to get it and it may take a long while since it's an RNG drop.

I reaaaallly wanna wrap up Iron Banner

.....But I really don't feel like playing anymore since my light level secedes the gear I'd get from IB.

:(

todd360

I tried. I put hours into iron banner after rank 5 and it refuses to drop what I want. GG Bungie. I could have been playing anything else.

deafmedal

Hello! 4 guardians in need of a couple more for some Golgy HM Challenge fun, inquire below for loot opportunities!

1. deafmedal
2. comms
3. Harlan
4. phantom
5. ???
6. ???

ViciousDS

Banned
Watching now.....biggy5 with that clutch arc blade.....and the salt already pouring out lol.

Whoever did the wave at the end over krafty lol........ass.

Dudes aim though is definitely off today.....not feeling it.

ocean

Banned
Getting yelled at says more about the group than the encounter. 304 is enough for Golgototh on hard.

I am confident I can convince 4 other GAFers to hop in and get our favorite mod his loot - with no yelling :)

If you're up for it let me know! Grab your best sniper and let's rock.

Good games indeed drizzay and biggy. A lot of fun playing with you guys. And drizz you got the scarab emblem on that last match?? I missed that, did you say it out loud? Lol

haha yeah I had given up hope so I didn't even bother checking my emblems until after you left the party. I was legit shocked, but now I've gotten all Trials shaders and emblems.

I feel like we should try a super aggressive 3x Blade Dancer w/ Doctrine team sometime. That gun is so damn annoying, especially if there are 2+ hitting you at once.

deadduck

I feel like we should try a super aggressive 3x Blade Dancer w/ Doctrine team sometime. That gun is so damn annoying, especially if there are 2+ hitting you at once.

That's all I've used in IB and loved it. Close to mid it'll outgun Mida, it can also deal with rushing shotgunners if they are exposed for 1 sec.

Prefer it over the hachet.

That Kraftyy match was good to watch, he is such a boss, but he was clearly getting annoyed that no one was peaking anything!

That's all I've used in IB and loved it. Close to mid it'll outgun Mida, it can also deal with rushing shotgunners if they are exposed for 1 sec.

Tge Kraftyy match was good to watch, he is such a boss, but he was clearly getting annoyed that no one was peaking anything!

That was my favorite part of the stream. He was shocked no one was peaking.

D_psipher

That Kraftyy match was good to watch, he is such a boss, but he was clearly getting annoyed that no one was peaking anything!

He was feeling the heat. But our boys knew better than to peak.

Top Bottom