• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Getting yelled at says more about the group than the encounter. 304 is enough for Golgototh on hard.

I am confident I can convince 4 other GAFers to hop in and get our favorite mod his loot - with no yelling :)

If you're up for it let me know! Grab your best sniper and let's rock.

I'd definitely be down for it. I'm somewhat familiar with the encounter, but I haven't ran a raid in awhile. Just like Ghaleon I fear messing things up while playing with impatient, intense players; I'm very laidback lol. I'd even try it with all 3 characters if we get a chill group going.

Major GGs to Biggy and Igor for the very eventful Trials games. Restarted a card because Igor got DC'ed, then beat Kraftyy on our way to Mercury, then I finally got the Scarab Emblem after our very last match.

Disclaimer: For the record, Kraftyy is an insanely talented player who would wipe the floor with me if he wasn't doing double carries. It's really not a fair comparison, but it still feels good to beat arguably the best Trials player when you know it's being streamed to 2,500 people.

Congrats man! Kraftyy is insane. I had the misfortune of matching up with him in the game where he got a "We Ran Out of Medals" medal, so that was embarrassing. I think he had 34 kills total. In trials. :(

That Kraftyy match was good to watch, he is such a boss, but he was clearly getting annoyed that no one was peaking anything!

That was my favorite part of the stream. He was shocked no one was peaking.

He was feeling the heat. But our boys knew better than to peak.

Lol yeah this is always my reaction when people lose and then complain about how the other team was playing. It's like "how dare they not make stupid plays and let me kill them!"

Whoever did the wave at the end over krafty lol........ass..

Haha hey hey, I gave him multiple bows, the only truly respectful gesture. Waving is also not disrespectful imo. I gave him a GG in his chat and told him I loved his stream (which is true). There was no disrespect intended at any point in the match. We waved off heavy and made sure not to pick it up, etc.

ViciousDS

Banned
Haha hey hey, I gave him multiple bows, the only truly respectful gesture. Waving is also not disrespectful imo. I gave him a GG in his chat and told him I loved his stream (which is true). There was no disrespect intended at any point in the match. We waved off heavy and made sure not to pick it up, etc.

I find any gesture over my corpse to be rude lol

Ice9

Sorry for sucking earlier...I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on rust (haven't played since pre Taken King because I just got a PS4) and the fact that due to my sub-300 light level I am useless in Iron Banner. I'll come back next go around with better gear, but thanks for playing :)

YwCaZFM.png

Rules and Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18A7aVK5YXPdw1uYiSgPmSwkjJ9e-rjDv48aF6eMXq4U/viewform

1 more day left to sign up!

todd360

I feel like getting on for more iron banner. This is becoming a gambling addiction where the rewards screen is the lever and my time is the money.

Congrats man! Kraftyy is insane. I had the misfortune of matching up with him in the game where he got a "We Ran Out of Medals" medal, so that was embarrassing. I think he had 34 kills total. In trials. :(

Thanks dude! We definitely had a policy to rush the shit out of his orb whenever we got him down, although he was almost always the last one alive.

His nightbot has a command that links to the highlight of that Out of Medals game. It was really funny when I started watching it and saw you were on the other side... :p

That's why I Thought it was rude lol.......because you killed him, waved and then got sniped.....I was like damn.... No respect XD

haha ok, that makes more sense. Igor is definitely the disrespectful one Kappa

todd360

Chain mail on top of a helmet should protect you from sniper back of the head shots. Its just so much metal. So metal bro.

Namikaze1

I got to say, IB helped a lot with the Titan Defender class quest. Already on the last step for the emblem. Completed the Sunbreaker's a while back. Just need to start the Striker's quest.

Frenden

Banned
50 matches on my titan since yesterday, not a single PS exclusive mark, not a single shotgun.
I don't know my totals, but Ape and I were 2x R5 by Wednesday night and I have since hit my 3rd R5 and continued playing. No PSXclusive drops aside from helmets. Boo.

I got to say, IB helped a lot with the Titan Defender class quest. Already on the last step for the emblem. Completed the Sunbreaker's a while back. Just need to start the Striker's quest.

Im missing arc on my hunter,solar on warlock and void on the titan

God, arc grenade kils with hunter is a pain....

Shiv47

How often have the regular class items dropped?

I wonder if the PS armor drop from rank 5 packages.

I've gotten one class item across two characters so far. They're rarer than the class drops in SRL, and those were pretty hard to get.

I wonder if the PS armor drop from rank 5 packages. I'm guessing it can't, because bungie.
I've had like 6 of the old warlock bonds drop. No PS exclusives.

I also got an old mark for my Titan too.

Not sure about PS exclusives dropping from rank 5. I've only redeemed two so far and got boots both times.

I wonder if the PS armor drop from rank 5 packages. I'm guessing it can't, because bungie.

3 times on titan, 2 times on warlock and 2 times on hunter.

Over a 100 games that is.

Only had the 3 helmets and 1 AR to drop. No shotguns, no ships.

deafmedal

Thanks for the runs guys. Sorry I had to go.

No probs, good runs :)

Had fun playing today, haven't played in a while save some SRL. I think limiting my Destiny time will help increase the longevity for me. Should be set for a while, maybe even until Destiny 2: Even Less Time, thanks to the sales over the holidays I picked up a few games. Even Bloodbourne...
why, stoopid, why :p

NastyBook

Was looking to join Nami's train earlier, but I hadn't seen Constantine in ages, so I watched it with my homie.

Anybody else running IB now?

Deku Tree

Are the weekly bounties the same every IB? So if you save them this time and turn them in next IB do you get to do more than three weekly bounties next IB?

Top Bottom