• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

GhaleonEB

Yes, between 300 and 310 there is only a chance of getting a 310 exotic.

Must be 311+ for guaranteed 310 exotic.

Thanks everyone. Seemed like I was getting 310 for a long while - several in a row - and now none for a month or so. (All boots, though.)

And another 290 again.

None of my IB drops have been above my light level. Kind of disappointing, the last IB was pretty good to me. My best gauntlets are 298, my best helm 300, primary 297, heavy 297. Haven't been able to progress any of those in about two months.

GhaleonEB

Need to be 311+ in order for them to decrypt into 310.

Seems to be chance based, from the other replies. I've gotten three sets of 310 boots (including two 310 Bones of Eao) via exotic engrams. But nothing but 290 for any other slot. RNGesus is just having fun with me.

Got all characters to rank 5 in IB, and I've never felt so empty. I'm not even a PvP player, but I grinded for the chance of high end loot, and feel like I've wasted my time. Tons of 310 shells, a 314 Ashraven, a 312 Finalla's Peril, a 311 Covolance's Duty (never heard of this scout before), and 2 316 ghosts. Nothing seems to be dropping post match; I've never seen anyone get boots. Lag and red bars everywhere; this was the worst IB yet for me.

GhaleonEB

Got all characters to rank 5 in IB, and I've never felt so empty. I'm not even a PvP player, but I grinded for the chance of high end loot, and feel like I've wasted my time. Tons of 310 shells, a 314 Ashraven, a 312 Finalla's Peril, a 311 Covolance's Duty (never heard of this scout before), and 2 316 ghosts. Nothing seems to be dropping post match; I've never seen anyone get boots. Lag and red bars everywhere; this was the worst IB yet for me.

This is only my second IB - also not a PvP player - but I've seen the same. I'd say 1/3 of the games I've played have had lag be the deciding factor in the outcome. It's been rather frustrating.

v1perz53

Hah figures, 3 games after hitting rank 5 I got the IB class item. Can't even wear it for style points since its at 307 and my current is 318 from SRL, but I have no infuse fuel to meet the difference.

Frenden

Banned
I think the Super Cell has become my go to 6v6 Primary.

Supercell does work in 6's. Especially control where bunched up enemies is more commonplace.

CX0STX7UkAAstyK.jpg:large

Dead Orbit cloak get! I have New Monarchy's too, so that leaves FWC.

LifEndz

Yeah, I feel the same. Was hoping to get one 315+ primary or ghost, but nada. Best drop was a 317 sidearm (lol) which I immediately infused into my black spindle. And the red bars...yikes...can't remember it being this bad. I was reporting someone for bad connection almost every match. I think I heard someone on Planet Destiny say it's because Bungie is trying to get the best match based on player skill and not connection. Oh well, I purchased all the PS exclusive armor so I guess there's that.

Agent

Rank 5 package drops:
314 Chest
314 Rocket Launcher with terrible perks
312 Rocket Launcher with terrible perks

yay.

Kind of a mixed bag for me this time. Got a 310 Sidearm and a 310 hand cannon, but also got a 319 chest, two 319 ghosts, and Hebridean ThoughtCrime. Loot was ok, but the lag and disconnects were worse than ever. That, and the Red Bar Immortals really cut down on the fun factor I get from IB.

todd360

Fuck it. I just don't have it in me to quit. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad character trait, but whatever.

Dinosaur train is a go!

5 spots open!

Join on toddv360 psn

Got my hunter to level 5 in IB this morning. 317 gauntlets
One more helmet also dropped in game, but it was quite low in LL
Will see if I'm lucky with any drops tomorrow. Want the new IB cloack for my hunter....

GhaleonEB

IB loot:

Rank 3 package: 310 blue artifact. My best artifact is 310. Dismantled.

Rank 5 package: 310 ghost, matching my ghost from the last IB. Dismantled. 310 fusion rifle. I infused it into my best sniper to get it to 310.

Nothing above 300 from drops.

So the totality of IB loot from rank 0-5 was to move one sniper rifle from 306 to 310. Rather disappointing.

Playing with randoms, Control is dramatically more frustrating than Clash. I'll probably skip the next IB that is Control as a result. The loot was poor, and the game type too frustrating to play with randoms. Clash was much more doable.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Anyone want to grind out the trials bounties?? I'm level 303 just trying to get the bounties not really dreaming of lighthouse

Shiv47

Mixed bag on IB rewards for me; I've gotten several Titan helms, including one at 310, the hunter cloak, and a 316 ghost, which was an upgrade. Got a decent auto rifle and three shotguns. Rank 5 package was a 313 chest, which I'll possibly use for infusion fodder, but is otherwise of little interest. Really hoping for a 310+ primary from my alts. Probably not going to get it, knowing how this game goes

YOOOOO! THIS IS GREAT! He's getting pissed off! Fuck em up team gaf!

Drizz snipes are too real!

Edit: The SALT from the guy's Krafy is playing with is too real. DGAF is facing one of the best streamers of course they are playing slow.

Edit: 4-3 COME ON DGAF DO THIS

I killed Krafty once with my First Curse does that make me good or are people calling Sony right now? 😅

Edit: IGOR WITH THE DISRESPECT AND DEATH

Top Bottom