• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

E92 M3

Didn't they flat out state that this isn't the case in a recent update? I don't think we're going to see expansion level content, but they definitely mentioned a major world update coming in the not too distant future.

EDIT: From here:

Definitely excited about that one.

WeTeHa

Didn't they flat out state that this isn't the case in a recent update? I don't think we're going to see expansion level content, but they definitely mentioned a major world update coming in the not too distant future.

EDIT: From here:

Oh cool, didn't know that. Was hoping they would announce something at PSX, where we only got SRL. And after that i figured they are done.

I think the second thing will be expansion sized minus the raid. If we are lucky we will get some kind of PoE type PvE end game activity.

The best "expansion" Bungie could do would be to make the old content current (CE, VoG, PoE) and add all the Strikes to the playlist. It's impossible to get a group for any of these things anymore because they aren't viable. We need things to strive for and to attain.

Tri4

I think the second thing will be expansion sized minus the raid. If we are lucky we will get some kind of PoE type PvE end game activity.
Personally I'd prefer that. I wouldn't mind a zombies/firefight type mode. Still haven't done kings fall yet so I'm thinking the next raid would be pointless for me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol I just did the strike on the prime servitor with a titan build I'm building and I tried to use the fist of havoc on it when it got low and my guardian flew waaaaaay up in the air before coming all the way back down and still doing the fist on the ground. I should have saved that clip.

psylah

Decided to turn on Destiny on Saturday, tried Iron Banner and hit rank 5 by Sunday. It finally pushed me over the 300 barrier, and on to 303 light!

A 300 helm pushed me to 300 light, when I hit rank 4 it gave me a blue relic (which I immediately dismissed, but it was level 310) and at rank 5 it gave me a 311 scout rifle which fucking rips and a 310 ghost shell.

Are you guaranteed level 300+ items from Iron Banner stuff, or is that still based on your light level? I played for months at ~299 and the only time I got an item above 300 was from the one time I raided.

Decided to turn on Destiny on Saturday, tried Iron Banner and hit rank 5 by Sunday. It finally pushed me over the 300 barrier, and on to 303 light!

A 300 helm pushed me to 300 light, when I hit rank 4 it gave me a blue relic (which I immediately dismissed, but it was level 310) and at rank 5 it gave me a 311 scout rifle which fucking rips and a 310 ghost shell.

Are you guaranteed level 300+ items from Iron Banner stuff, or is that still based on your light level? I played for months at ~299 and the only time I got an item above 300 was from the one time I raided.

They drop between 290 and 310 mostly, except for the Rank 5 package. I think that one can drop up to 320.

psylah

They drop between 290 and 310 mostly, except for the Rank 5 package. I think that one can drop up to 320.

Alright, the rank 5 package is always great.

A shame all the classes suck compared to Titan, or I'd grind the Iron Banner on the others for more of those level 5 packages.

What time is reset for EST? I've been hitting the gym at 5am est but I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 cm oryx runs at reset if it's before that time

Does anyone know if there are specific reqs for the new ship to drop? That thing looks gorgeous. One of the few ships in this game that actually looks good.

Edit: Iron Banner ship.

LTWood12

Yeah, thats the important part unfortunately.

Usually when I hit rank 5, I jump ship to my next character, but if it requires Rank 3 or higher, then the odds of me getting it are pretty small.

Once one character hits rank 5 all your characters end of match rewards are treated as if they are rank 5 as well, even if that specific character is rank 0.

I don't know, I personally have seen the exclusive warlock bond drop once. You just got to believe!

Were you going to do any Oryx kills or just Daughters? I could join up for at least one w Grave's Warlock but both his Hunter and Warlock also need Oryx. If we get some more interest I could at least help w Daughters, if they go fast I could help w all 3 although one Oryx kill would be nice.

Deku Tree

Warlocks need an exotic that "increases the duration of storm trance".

Were you going to do any Oryx kills or just Daughters? I could join up for at least one w Grave's Warlock but both his Hunter and Warlock also need Oryx. If we get some more interest I could at least help w Daughters, if they go fast I could help w all 3 although one Oryx kill would be nice.

Im looking for some, 1-2, oryx kills. Could help with quick daughters if doing oryx hm too.

Need some Iron Banner advice.

I had completed the 3 weekly bounties and saved them for today to get the most rep possible for them, but I hit rank 5 yesterday. Lo and behold, I found out that rank 5 was MAX and there is no rank 6.

Should I turn in the bounties today for the 75 marks, or should I hold onto them for next month's IB? What would you guys do?

side note: I got the freaking sidearm in my rank 5 package. not amused

Once one character hits rank 5 all your characters end of match rewards are treated as if they are rank 5 as well, even if that specific character is rank 0.

Well that is just goddamn nice.

I had completed the 3 weekly bounties and saved them for today to get the most rep possible for them, but I hit rank 5 yesterday. Lo and behold, I found out that rank 5 was MAX and there is no rank 6.

Should I turn in the bounties today for the 75 marks, or should I hold onto them for next month's IB? What would you guys do?

Would hold on for next time.

Namikaze1

If there are any interest for Oryx, then I'm up for two. Would like to keep the CP on at least one though. Daughters is what I want to get through across all three.

Deku Tree

Hand in now for marks. Hand in next IB to reach rank 5 faster. Your call.

LTWood12

Sidearm is awesome.

If there are any interest for Oryx, then I'm up for two. Would like to keep the CP on at least one though. Daughters is what I want to get through across all three.
I'm up for this if we can get it going relatively soon. I have school in about an an hour and a half.
So do we need three more?

LTWood12

Okay cool, thanks. I figured it boiled down to this but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

I'll play with it a bit. I just never use sidearms but I can try since you say it's good!

I do really well with it (when I'm not playing on Vita). Probably got more kills with Iron Wreath this iron banner than any other weapon.

Deku Tree

I can't hear you guys right now. Will turn on mic and volume when we load in. Got stuff going on IRL here.

Yeah and I got the PSN maintenance message too but I am already in lol.

maomaoIYP

L2hE8Tb.gif

Feels bad man. ;_;

Namikaze1

Omg Nami has all 320 IB armor. That 319 NM exotic Titan mark though.
SRL failed me. The mark is all that's holding me back from 320.

Malice can wait till I have a 320 primary on each guardian. Hunter's weapon is at 318. Once that's 320, then I'll focus on getting ToM to 320.

Gammacide

I love Iron Banner, but GIVE ME A FSCKING BREAK with the PS exclusive equipment drop rates, specifically the hunter cloak. I have 3 rank 5 characters now and have played probably 60-70 matches and I have seen NONE of them drop ever. Absolutely ridiculous. Plus at rank 2-3 I got loads of helmets but at rank 5 I've gotten zero. Super frustrating.

Top Bottom