• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

WipedOut

The vendor roll specifically yes.

I'm debating on whether to buy it or not on the PS4. I got a treads with Triple Tap, perfect balance and firefly. You actually feel like your firing something unlike the Hung Jury.

Capture.png

Namikaze1

Is there a full set of Camelot gear? Or is it just helms and class items?

I assumed the other pieces would just be available in future IBs.
I believe so. The pic they posted a while back showed different gauntlet styles for Titan and Warlock. You can tell by the shoulder pads.

Ugh, just got home from work. Finished up the Honey Do list and then sat down for some IB. Powered up the ps4 and psn is dead for maintenance. *sigh*

I love Iron Banner, but GIVE ME A FSCKING BREAK with the PS exclusive equipment drop rates, specifically the hunter cloak. I have 3 rank 5 characters now and have played probably 60-70 matches and I have seen NONE of them drop ever. Absolutely ridiculous. Plus at rank 2-3 I got loads of helmets but at rank 5 I've gotten zero. Super frustrating.

At least you play on the system that actually has the exclusives.

On Xbox the drop rate is 0.0%.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
The Camelot Cloak will probably be purchasable next IB, so they're nerfing it's drop rate now to make sure people will have an incentive to play next IB. :p

Yeah I'm cynical - Bungie made me this way

Lnkn52

Congrats on those that completed the TTK Trophies. Sorry for the late update. And also, congrats on Kilau for the Platinum.

Namikaze1

Double Harrowed Handcannon drop from Oryx in the second run. Neither at 320. At least it'll get my PvP primary close to 320.

Anyway, thanks for the two runs, guys. Just need to do Daughters on my Hunter this week now.

GG everyone on those quick and painless Daughter+Oryx kills. We even did some science to find out that killing the right daughter (Ir Halak?) really isn't that great. Grave didn't get huge light boosts but Harrowed helmets are basically the only thing left that would really help him. Still got some nice loot though.

Edit: Grave now has a 318 Touch of Malice, w00t w00t.

Trials dream team. Krafty. Giggle monster. Hovey.

At least thier my favorite to watch.

Yeah these are my favorites as well. They're all very talented but also have (mostly) good attitudes and, besides Krafty, generally never get salty even with tough losses. Hovey is so chill it's crazy, only very rarely does he get agitated and usually because people are t-bagging or being disrespectful.

Feels bad man. ;_;

That's what you get for not using 1000 AA Stare, bro.

Deku Tree

Thanks for the runs everybody! My 318 Titan mark was replaced by a ... wait for it ... a 319 Titan mark! P R O G R E S S !!!
lol

Otherwise I only got infusion fuel for some other equipment.

Deku Tree

What I'm missing to be 320:

Warlock is missing only a 320 ghost
Hunter is missing also 320 arms
Titan is missing also 320 boots and a 320 mark (that 319 mark lol)

Where is my 320 ghost lol?

The alt buff is real.

Warlock got to rank 5 in 7 matches (only 1 match played today)
Titan got to rank 5 in 9 matches (0 played today that counted)

Hunter didn't even take that long. I just did the bounties every day within 3 matches and jumped off. There was one evening where I played about 10 matches. But that was early in the week.

It is crazy how easy it is to hit rank 5 on all alts. However drops have majorly sucked. I've had all 3 normal helmets drop. Not had any weapons or ps exclusive stuff and the lag just now was unreal. I'm guessing linked to psn maintenance as it was affecting everyone rather than one or two people

shermas

The alt buff is real.

Warlock got to rank 5 in 7 matches (only 1 match played today)
Titan got to rank 5 in 9 matches (0 played today that counted)

Hunter didn't even take that long. I just did the bounties every day within 3 matches and jumped off. There was one evening where I played about 10 matches. But that was early in the week.

It is crazy how easy it is to hit rank 5 on all alts. However drops have majorly sucked. I've had all 3 normal helmets drop. Not had any weapons or ps exclusive stuff and the lag just now was unreal. I'm guessing linked to psn maintenance as it was affecting everyone rather than one or two people

Yep... I was picking up dailies and doing them on my alts during the week. Turned them in yesterday and today and, BAM, rank 5 in no time. One match a day, on average, on alts and it's a piece of cake.

Namikaze1

What I'm missing to be 320:

Warlock is missing only a 320 ghost
Hunter is missing also 320 arms
Titan is missing also 320 boots and a 320 mark (that 319 mark lol)

Where is my 320 ghost lol?
Hunter and Titan just need a 320 class item each for me.

Warlock needs a 320 heavy (would have one if I didn't infuse it to SS last week), a 320 primary (I switched her 320 primary with my Hunter's 318 primary), a ghost, chest, boots, and class item.

The class item is never going to drop at 320 for me though so I'm #forever319

Daemul

The class item is never going to drop at 320 for me though so I'm #forever319

latest

I've been stuck at light level 319.8 for the past month with my 318 ghost holding me back from max light level. It doesn't help that compared to other people, ghost shells are the items that drop least for me in the raid, it took me over a month after Kings Fall launched to even get my first one.

I ain't ever reaching 320.

PSN back up? The app is working again..

You would've been rekt anyways. Unless you follow ruthless's guideline on how to get loot by dancing in a corner.

lol

for the heck of it, i decided to use TLW in IB games to see how i do with it

20+ kills each match with primary XD

works really well with striker, rushing in and tap tap tap everything, hate the phantom bullets though, 1-2 bullets from the mag just disappears into thin air

that's when is swap to sidearm to finish the job :p

Top Bottom