• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

T-0800

You running Grave's warlock? I can help if you need a 6th.

Yeah I don't mind, you'll need 3 more though. There was someone a pew pages back asking for a Vault of Glass run, so maybe check with them too?

Thanks. Just waiting for my friend to get online.

20 minutes.

Anybody planning to do HM KF or just Golgi CM anytime soon? Anytime today would be okay but I could run it now if we could actually get a group (not holding my breath).

This is accurate. QFT.

Nah, you were just being nice which is always appreciated. Not your fault if other people take it too seriously.

Oops, didn't see this. I'd be down for a quick CM Golg only(maybe x2 if quick enough).

Yourself
Me
Death

That makes 3 of us so far...

Have a friend who has never done a Raid before and we looking for 4 others to take us through the Vault. I've done it a few times but I wouldn't be a good guide.

Looking to do it in about 40 minutes. Any willing?

Bored of IB farming for crap if anyone needs one for hard KF any cp inv legendkilla3rd can run hunter or titan.

Oh man, what an awesome reward for soloing(mostly) that nightfall eh Drizz?
TadkV.gif

legendkilla3rd would make 4 if Drizz and Death are still willing.

Yeah I'm still down whenever, although I dunno if anyone has the checkpoint?

edit: ^ awesome, sounds good. Ready anytime.

Grave's Warlock is already 306 and can get higher if I infuse armor from other characters, but I want to clear the Golgi CM first since I'll get a 320 boots, chest or gauntlets. Hopefully I'll get 310 of another gear slot, then I just have to infuse the last slot up and with the 320 Artifact his Warlock should be basically fully leveled from The Dark Below to TTK end game in a couple hours.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is what a true lagswitcher is like. Guy sat there for over a minute and taking shots like it was nothing. Afterwards he just got up and played the game normally.

rtyht5yt5y.gif

Train ends for now. Good games everyone.

This is what a true lagswitcher is like. Guy sat there for over a minute and taking shots like it was nothing. Afterwards he just got up and played the game normally

This keeps happening cause Bungie too soft.Tampering with network should and always has been perma ban.I have no idea how they let trials lag switchers that were caught red handed come back after a week or two.Its why i legit havent even tried trials since last June bungie dont care why should I.

Sitting at the checkpoint/fireteam public and have a party open etc for those ready. Still need 1 more though so no rush.

tp_Drewz is my PSN for those that don't have it.

EDIT: Just need death/ruthless to join up and then 1 more if someone has 15mins to spare.

WeTeHa

This is what a true lagswitcher is like. Guy sat there for over a minute and taking shots like it was nothing. Afterwards he just got up and played the game normally.

I don't play a lot of competitive games, so I had no idea what a lag switcher was, but I just googled "lag switch" and literally the first result is a video on how to easily build a lag switch. In the comments of the video people are even talking about Trials of Osiris.

Oh man, kind of makes me glad I tend to stick to the cooperative side :/

Sitting at the checkpoint/fireteam public and have a party open etc for those ready. Still need 1 more though so no rush.

tp_Drewz is my PSN for those that don't have it.

EDIT: Just need death/ruthless to join up and then 1 more if someone has 15mins to spare.

I'll get on mic once we have the group ready to rock, just afk but watching the thread for now. Can you do Golgi CM with only 5 people as long as every gets the gaze? Hopefully we can get 1 more person in here before too long, it should be quick.

edit: full now

phen0m24

Sorry guys I was just getting ready for work and turning in my bounties :(

Hit Rank 5 on all 3 but only got 1 320 chest piece bleh

Many thanks to everyone on that Golgi CM kill, it gave a huge boost to Grave's Warlock (which is actually his main). Got 319 gloves, 320 chest, and 320 artifact and now I can infuse his boots to 319 as well. Crazy stuff, thanks again everyone!

edit: Wooow. That one Golgi CM took Grave's Warlock from 306 to 317.5, holy cow.

Yeah thanks a lot for the help. Was pretty sick last week so missed the reset raid group rush.

Titan is now 319, just needs class item and gauntlets to get him to 320. Hunter is 317 but can be 318 if I move weapons around. Hopefully get another 320 primary this weekend to keep him at 318 without moving any weapons then another secondary the following week.

Getting 320 class items is going to be a pain though so I think I will be forever 319, which is fine.

neoism

rtyht5yt5y.gif

man i loove that sight the rest of the gun is fugly but whats the name of it??

Jinjo

Easiest IB ever. Play matches till you get all weekly bounties. Wait till monday, profit. Rank 2 to 5 in an instant.

WeTeHa

Hahaha oh man the entire enemy left (got disconnected?) just now immediatly after the match started... and what do I get in the match completion screen? The "Hebridean Thoughtcrime" ship. Nice :D

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Easiest IB ever. Play matches till you get all weekly bounties. Wait till monday, profit. Rank 2 to 5 in an instant.

Considering I got absolutely nothing valuable to drop all week long, maybe I'll just do this next time and save myself a ton of effort.

Rank 5 rewards so far

Titan: 320 chest with good stat roll
Warlock: 318 IB scout rifle with crap perks which will be infused into my Mida.

Not bad I will take that rng. Just got my Hunter left now which will be done after work today. Hoping for another primary above 315.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
After this I'll be SO DONE fighting Taken and really just demonic type enemies in general. What do you think will be the next expansion? The mysterious Exo lady makes it seem like there is a lot out there.

Nine bounties saved up for next IB.
lol strats

E92 M3

After this I'll be SO DONE fighting Taken and really just demonic type enemies in general. What do you think will be the next expansion? The mysterious Exo lady makes it seem like there is a lot out there.

lol strats

Seems like the next big enemy will be the Cabal.

WeTeHa

lol strats

I thought (and hoped) it would be Cabal centered. There is one story mission on the Dreadnaught were you fight some enemies on the bridge to find out more about some kind of distress signal. And once you finish the mission your ghost says something like "This was a detailed distress call intended for the head of the cabal empire." or something like that.

Would be cool if they came into the solar system with full force.

I don't think there will be another expansion though.

WeTeHa

destiny iz ded?

rip

Yeah, i think Destiny 1, apart from events like SRL, is pretty much done content wise.

Bungie probably move to Destiny 2 because they couldn't keep up with the schedule and then introduced microtransactions to keep Activision happy.

Namikaze1

I might as well join the hunt for the exclusive cloak. There's nothing else to do. Well, aside from weekly which I haven't done yet.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah, i think Destiny 1, apart from events like SRL, is pretty much done content wise.

Bungie probably move to Destiny 2 because they couldn't keep up with the schedule and then introduced microtransactions to keep Activision happy.
Oh, I thought you meant Destiny altogether. Sequel is the better way to go as it's less confusing for the masses. It also gives you the clean opportunity to implement all the system/interface overhauls that need to take place after you've received extensive feedback and figured out what to do about it.
Hopefully they'll add in post-creation appearance editing for the sequel. I mean ffs Bungie at least let us rotate them in the creator.

Number45

Didn't they flat out state that this isn't the case in a recent update? I don't think we're going to see expansion level content, but they definitely mentioned a major world update coming in the not too distant future.

EDIT: From here:

The first of these early 2016 experiences will be on a scale close to Festival of the Lost. The second will be far larger than anything you’ve seen since the release of The Taken King. There’s also another significant update to the world and sandbox planned in this same window.

Namikaze1

Anyone wants to run HM daughters three times? Want to get the Oryx CP ready and would also like a chance at a 320 class item.

I have the exotic chest cp so we will have to deal with that jumping puzzle before daughters.

Deku Tree

Didn't they flat out state that this isn't the case in a recent update? I don't think we're going to see expansion level content, but they definitely mentioned a major world update coming in the not too distant future.

EDIT: From here:

I think the second thing will be expansion sized minus the raid. If we are lucky we will get some kind of PoE type PvE end game activity.

Top Bottom