• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Lol I can't get my Malice to 320 because CM oryx keeps giving me 320 primaries with the good roll.

Last week I got a Smite with Firefly. This week I got a Doom with Full auto so far. Still need two more CM.

can I join you for a run? i'd like to get the fragment on my hunter. :/

edit: top of page

I think i'm getting better at PvP, finally. maybe it's my hawksaw, but last night, I
Nqsr1Jl.jpg

Still need 3 more!

have room for 1?
psn same as gaf

EL CUCO

Lol I can't get my Malice to 320 because CM oryx keeps giving me 320 primaries with the good roll.

Last week I got a Smite with Firefly. This week I got a Doom with Full auto so far. Still need two more CM.
If you're getting all your runs in during the day, save us the check point for tonight! :D

I can tell I'm out of touch w Destiny if I've been reset raiding for 14 months and then today I forgot what time reset was... whoops.

Ideally I'd like to do 6 Oryx CMs at some point this week but that's probably it. If any attempt gets derailed much I probably won't have patience to finish it so I'll do Grave's characters first since they really need 320 helmets and all my characters already have one.

I can tell I'm out of touch w Destiny if I've been reset raiding for 14 months and then today I forgot what time reset was... whoops.

Ideally I'd like to do 6 Oryx CMs at some point this week but that's probably it. If any attempt gets derailed much I probably won't have patience to finish it so I'll do Grave's characters first since they really need 320 helmets and all my characters already have one.

I still need to do my first one. Don't care if it's normal or hard. Just want the grimoire.

EL CUCO

That's about the only PVE I'll be doing as well. If you're on tonight, I'll hit you up. Think there's some room in the clan run for tonight.

_______

Side note, I took Thorn into IB last night for the heck of it. It brought my LL down to 295 and was like 4 to 5 shot kill, but I found it hilarious. I was still top 3 on leaderboards.

phen0m24

I have yet to do it (CM) and would like to do it on my 3 if possible, preferably before you go into self imposed XBone exile, Drizzay :p

That's about the only PVE I'll be doing as well. If you're on tonight, I'll hit you up. Think there's some room in the clan run for tonight. .

Sounds good dude, I should be available. What time (EST) do you start?

I have yet to do it (CM) and would like to do it on my 3 if possible, preferably before you go into self imposed XBone exile, Drizzay :p

When were you thinking? I'll need a few groups if I'm gonna do it 6x... Haha yeah I may be doing some more H5 today but right now I'm actually building my new PC master race o_O

I still need to do my first one. Don't care if it's normal or hard. Just want the grimoire.

I'd definitely want to do HM for the 320s, but there shouldn't be much difference as long as people know the fight.

WeTeHa

Nightfall is only good for strike-exclusive legendary farming and rep bonus.

Yeah, though I'd be fine with getting strange coins, at least I can buy exotics I don't have or farm for the last word with them.

2 spots left for Thursday's newbie raid of the Vault of Glass, 1/7/16, at 9:00PM. Sign up naow! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DcCXWHn5EYFKlJmPjawNCHovK8v9IrBORo3WrcPfTE8/viewform

Hey that's really cool, I just signed up. Great timing, as I need to get Atheons Eye for the NTTE quest. The time slot is like 2 am where I live, but hey, I'm on vacation, so fuck it. I just can't be that loud, as my roomate will probably be asleep :p

FyreWulff

It's fundamental for Bungie to reward everyone that participates - otherwise no one but the best will even try. That said, top performers should always be guaranteed something.

Hello to the worst cheating since Halo 2 and 3,

and those were over a single number

edit: I'm fairly sure this is why "guaranteed" drops only exist in PvE

phen0m24

When were you thinking? I'll need a few groups if I'm gonna do it 6x... Haha yeah I may be doing some more H5 today but right now I'm actually building my new PC master race o_O

Well I know of a certain group who got 15 of 16 and nearly did it, but I can't speak for everyone hehe but I'll make myself available.

PC master race PM me the specs
I'm thinking about grabbing a 1ms monitor but haven't pulled the trigger yet

LTWood12

I keep switching back and forth between those pulse rifles trying to figure out which I like better and I can't decide, but I feel like the constant switching is making me worse.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Treads upon stars with triple tap and firefly!

Hello poor man's hung jury ;)

Can load it up now if you still need it.

Yup. Kill the flayer last whose cloak you want to drop.

I have a TUS with braced frame and I like the way it feels better than HJ.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I keep switching back and forth between those pulse rifles trying to figure out which I like better and I can't decide, but I feel like the constant switching is making me worse.

THe PDX has more range...so I guess that one?

Edit: Wow, back to back posts. THis thread really is dead, lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Have a does now bow with counterbalance, persistence and injection mold. It barely moves when firing. I'm going to try it out next IB.

Deku Tree

Have a does now bow with counterbalance, persistence and injection mold. It barely moves when firing. I'm going to try it out next IB.

LROF AR has slower TTK than HROF AR.

I was shreading people in IB with the IB auto rifle at 280 unupgraded.

Edit: ^ sounds good Cuco.

PDX is probably a little better because it has better base stats but those are both good rolls. Honestly the difference will be negligible. Just stick w one, probably the Suros, and get comfortable w it.

LTWood12

THe PDX has more range...so I guess that one?

Edit: Wow, back to back posts. THis thread really is dead, lol

Edit: ^ sounds good Cuco.

PDX is probably a little better because it has better base stats but those are both good rolls. Honestly the difference will be negligible. Just stick w one, probably the Suros, and get comfortable w it.

PDX it is!

still need the Oryx CP? I have it.

Yes! About to boot up.

Shiv47

After three gruesome failures over the last month and half or whatever, was finally able to get a HM Oryx kill. Such a relief to get through it again. Thanks to everyone on that run, it was pretty damn smooth, compared to past experience.

After three gruesome failures over the last month and half or whatever, was finally able to get a HM Oryx kill. Such a relief to get through it again. Thanks to everyone on that run, it was pretty damn smooth, compared to past experience.

indeed! as I said in the chat, i'm glad to get the monkey off my back. hopefully we can get a couple more runs in in the afternoon.

i'm looking forward to helping what is now my usual group clear it. :D

edit: anyone need the Oryx CP, i'm hanging out here while i'm eating. no mic.

Top Bottom