• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

LTWood12

Which is the ideal PvP roll for my trusty sidearm?

Ironwreath w/ Reactive Reload, Relentless Tracker, & Hand Loaded.

Ironwreath w/ Zen Moment, Outlaw, Speed Reload/High Caliber Rounds

Thread is dead, so I'll take a crack at it.

Neither are "ideal". Stability & Range are what I look for then something like Hot Swap. Reload perks are kinda meh on sidearms, since I only use a sidearm as an emergency whip it out defense. HCR could be interesting, but anyone pushing you into sidearm range is using a shotgun and you barely need to aim those things.

Do you have the Ironwreath from the first Banner this year? People seem to regard that roll very highly.

milkham

Neither are "ideal". Stability & Range are what I look for then something like Hot Swap. Reload perks are kinda meh on sidearms, since I only use a sidearm as an emergency whip it out.

Do you have the Ironwreath from the first Banner this year? People seem to regard that roll very highly.

what was the vendor roll? i have one with crowd control, cascade, and hand loaded, and one with zen moment hot swap and snapshot/quickdraw/reinforced barrel

what was the vendor roll? i have one with crowd control, cascade, and hand loaded, and one with zen moment hot swap and snapshot/quickdraw/reinforced barrel

Dianna_this.gif

cakely

I got the vendor model with Zen Moment, Hot Swap and QuickDraw. It's my personal ideal roll for a sidearm ... switch to it, hip fire it as fast as possible and most of the bullets will be on target after the first one hits.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Is it just me, or did Sidearms get a boost? I saw a number of people actually using them in Banner but cannot remember any real talk of them making a comeback...

stay gold

I have a Havoc Pigeon with Rangefinder, Feeding Frenzy & Quickdraw & it's pretty great. I wouldn't be confident enough to main a sidearm but i'll sometimes equip it on shotgun heavy maps and give warriors a hard time lol. It's like a little silenced Last Word.

Namikaze1

Never bought the Ironwreath when it was being sold. Ended up keeping the few I got as drops though. But they're not good rolls. If I ever decide to use sidearms, I have a Havoc Pigeon with Rangefinder, Hot Swap, and QuickDraw in the vault. I should give it a go one of these days.

Edit: wait, is that Cena above? From what movie/show is that from?

LTWood12

Neither are "ideal". Stability & Range are what I look for then something like Hot Swap. Reload perks are kinda meh on sidearms, since I only use a sidearm as an emergency whip it out defense. HCR could be interesting, but anyone pushing you into sidearm range is using a shotgun and you barely need to aim those things.

Well Phooey. I did well w/ both these this Iron Banner (when I wasn't playing on Vita). Got over 300 Sidearm kills throughout the course of the week.

Hang on, has something changed? I just got put into the Omnigul strike after I chose to do a vanguard heroic??

Wtf?

It was added to the Vanguard heroic strikes list when the latest patch came out, or sometime around then.

err: Or maybe not, I'm not thinking straight. It may have been there this entire time?

Can run VoG. There were some people still looking for an Atheon kill or the NTTE as well.

CE for some players looking to get flawless raider? Shouldn't take more than half an hour.

ocean

Banned
Can run VoG. There were some people still looking for an Atheon kill or the NTTE as well.

CE for some players looking to get flawless raider? Shouldn't take more than half an hour.
Is it true Raze Lighter downs Crota shields with a single R2? I've got to try that lol

Edit: wait, is that Cena above? From what movie/show is that from?

Is... is that John Cena?!

But yes, we're all masochists.

Yep. It's Cena. It's from Sisters, the new new Tina Fey/ Amy Poehler movie. It's the first movie I've seen where the studio made gifs as part of the advertising effort. Fey/Poehler + Gifs. Now they're speaking my language.

Well Phooey. I did well w/ both these this Iron Banner (when I wasn't playing on Vita). Got over 300 Sidearm kills throughout the course of the week.

LT, the hero, does well with lots of different gun rolls, but posts hypothetical to the group to keep the thread moving in hard times.

hmmm, I've always used Shockwave instead of Aftermath. I need to try this.

I used shockwave in that video, but aftermath is more effective for control. The amount of post-mortem kills you get is ridiculous. Idiots desperate for heavy ammo are easy prey.

Unstoppable is great as well, prevents you from dying while trying to fist of panic, but I can't lose shoulder charge in exchange.

What is going to happen tomorrow?

Free emblem.
Free motes.
Free coins.

Please keep on playing our content-less, laggy game.

/s

Highwind

git gud?

:p

J6q5Bg.gif

Fist of panic is very inconsistent, use Aftershocks if you're smashing a control point or heavy spawn, get more kills.

Was definitely lag that screwed me over. :(

It was one of the laggiest matches I've played. So many red bars and teleporting bladedancers.

Nothus

It was added to the Vanguard heroic strikes list when the latest patch came out, or sometime around then.

err: Or maybe not, I'm not thinking straight. It may have been there this entire time?

But I don't think I've ever seen it show up on the vanguard playlist until today when it popped up twice in four strikes?

But the guy on Reddit said servers are expensive and unrealistic! And that we should please understand!

I read that thread and felt a little better that we aren't the only community where the level of discourse has tumbled. Although I don't regularly read Reddit so I wouldn't be a good judge anyway.

Literally the only thing to talk about is how there's nothing to talk about....

I'm actually down for a flawless CE run including Raiding Party sometime soon.

I just remembered Grave needs both these trophies as well, maybe Strike Party too. Might be all that's left for his Platinum, I'd have to double check.

But I could do a run I guess if there's a group. Seems so silly but whatever, lol.

Top Bottom