• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

I'm level 40 and I just found out about the bounties given at the Tower next to the stairs leading to the Titan, Warlock and Hunter Vanguard people. Is there a good starters guide for this stuff somewhere? I feel like I've missed out by just doing the quests and all that without activating bounties. Are there bounties available anywhere else? Should I abandon the bounties after I've done 'em?

Bounties refresh every day at the daily reset time. Pick them up from the tower/reef robot and complete them, then turn them in from the menu for xp, rep, and random chance of blue engrams/motes/strange coins. It's a good idea to equip the gear you want to level up while turning in the bounties so that they progress as well, same goes for subclass.

Petra in the reef also has 3 weekly bounties that refresh each weekly reset. Any completed bounties that you have in your inventory should be turned in before the reset because the new ones (if the same) will not stack.

Bounties refresh every day at the daily reset time. Pick them up from the tower/reef robot and complete them, then turn them in from the menu for xp, rep, and random chance of blue engrams/motes/strange coins. It's a good idea to equip the gear you want to level up while turning in the bounties so that they progress as well, same goes for subclass.

Petra in the reef also has 3 weekly bounties that refresh each weekly reset. Any completed bounties that you have in your inventory should be turned in before the reset because the new ones (if the same) will not stack.

Might be worth noting that you have to have the Taken War quests given by Petra & Variks in order for the bounties to appear. Though, judging by what Solobbos has said, he may have already finished those.

Anyone want to do HM KF? No? Ok...

I've been trying to raid for the last 3 days accross two platforms.

One of two things happen: Get in the game and someone is a) 5 b) stoned or c) an idiot. On a few rare occasions they're all of the above.

Or you post your info and never hear from them. These guys are burks.

I've tried to get a Trials group for the last two weeks and nothing. I just uninstalled the game yesterday. I'm tired of spending the time I want to be playing the game advertising myself just to play end-game content. It's ridiculous. "Destiny 2" needs in game lobbies/ matchmaking w/ filters for every activity or I'm not touching it.

Solobbos

Oh, didn't realize you can finish bounties in the menu. Thank you for the help!

E92 M3

There were other special weapons than Found Verdict during HoW?

I rode that gun forever.

Let me check: Black Hammer and FV
CSfK203UAAAkwID.png:large

phen0m24

Idk been about 2 months since I played. No desires to return. Destiny 2 eh? As of now, I should avoid that time/grind sink. We will see..

Rawr do you play Diablo? Apparently there are a cluster of us in here that have yet to start. Notice how the Division and Diablo also start with D, so DGAF remains. :p

But I am actually done though. :p

Yeah, we figured that out the other night after like the 11th invite. mwahahahahaha

SnakeEyes

Banned
A lot of player discontent I think can be traced to Year 2 being a depowered version of the game.

• Get to max level on all your characters? Not in Year 2.
  • Have quick TTK weapons in Crucible? Not in Year 2.
  • Have crazy broke OP weapons from the raid? Not in Year 2.
  • Have elemental primaries that wrecked in Nightfalls? Not in Year 2.
  • Have stupid strong exotics like Gjallarhorn? Not in Year 2.

You can argue that this has made for a healthier game, but I remember when I used to be mighty.
Legend, even. All I feel like now is a regular soldier. Not special at all.

ocean

Banned
Rumble is such bullshit, twice in a row I had the highest K/D and the most kills, yet I still end up losing in the second place! Is there some hidden objective I'm unaware of?
Sorry if this has been answered.

Basically getting most kills *usually* means top score...except some kills are worth more than others. Super kills, headshots, melee or grenade kills are all worth more than a normal body shot kill with your guns.

Top Bottom