• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

-Is the flawless raider/raid party deal still going down tonight?

-I'm up for some more Trials, would like to do a few games to finish the gold on Grave's Warlock at least and then could help some runs w/ my characters perhaps.

Haha oh my.... just... lol.

Im finishing a run with ficken and ape. I can play after this is done.

Horohoro

I'm not great but looking to get as far as possible (sadly I want the adept doctrine of passing) anybody wanna play?

PSN TechMemphis

Rawr do you play Diablo? Apparently there are a cluster of us in here that have yet to start. Notice how the Division and Diablo also start with D, so DGAF remains. :p

Yeah, we figured that out the other night after like the 11th invite. mwahahahahaha
Nah it's not my type of gameplay. Might get division. Depends since its Ubisoft :/ rainbow 6 is awesome when it runs but damn buggy still with a lot of issuses. I never thought my game would crash often on a console.

Im finishing a run with ficken and ape. I can play after this is done.

We'll fire up this flawless run soon so it depends how long that takes. Usually 30 minutes if we 1st-try it, up to an hour if there's a few deaths here and there. Been a long, long time since I've run one of these so hopefully it's not too rough to get the groove back.

I had a similar death to Ji66a's gif last night. I slid from the top room overlooking the Shack on Memento to the ground and just died a half second after hitting the bottom. The other team probably lol'ed so hard seeing their trials opponent die for no reason.

v1perz53

So I know reforging for weapons led to a lot of problems, but one thing I really wish they would implement is a type of reforging for armor. There is no functional difference between two pieces of legendary chest armor besides the perks, so I really wish there were a way to transfer the perks from one to another so you could use your favorite cosmetic armor. Even an all or nothing transfer would be fine for me.

On my Titan, I love the way new monarchy gloves look, but my god are the perks bad. Sidearm reload speed, disc and str, bleh.

th3dude

Anybody wanna play trials on PS4?

At a minimum, I could use some help to just play one match. I have a 6-2 card that I'd like to finish one way or the other and I'm one match away from gold package.

I'd happily play more if anyone wants to but could at least use 20 minutes of some of your help to get my last match.

Anyone?

Rawr do you play Diablo? Apparently there are a cluster of us in here that have yet to start. Notice how the Division and Diablo also start with D, so DGAF remains. :p

I might be tempted to jump back into Diablo 3, on the PS4 though.

We'll fire up this flawless run soon so it depends how long that takes. Usually 30 minutes if we 1st-try it, up to an hour if there's a few deaths here and there. Been a long, long time since I've run one of these so hopefully it's not too rough to get the groove back.

Weekly reset in 5 hours 20 minutes. Set your alarm(s) :p

edit: nm, looks like unstable already took care of the reminder XD

Jafku

very pleased to see all this Diablo love here on DestinyGAF. I unfortunately only play with friends. Too many hackers on PS4 :(

Magik

Bungie really needs to take out that damn Competitive Shell from Shaxx's weekly bounty. It's getting really aggravating to do all that nonsense to get a dinky useless shell. Give me the damn ship! :O

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
This is revenge against Titans for early overpowered Sunbreakers yah evil bastards. Die all of you.
Also Warlocks can die to.

Bungie seems completely oblivious to the cheap scumbaggery so easily achievable with warlocks. (In pvp at least)

th3dude

Anybody wanna play trials on PS4?

At a minimum, I could use some help to just play one match. I have a 6-2 card that I'd like to finish one way or the other and I'm one match away from gold package.

I'd happily play more if anyone wants to but could at least use 20 minutes of some of your help to get my last match.

Anyone?

One last try. Need 2 kind souls for one match.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Playing Trials with LFG groups, it never fails.

Me: "Hey guys, we're splitting up too much."
*crickets*
*everybody gets picked off*

Nobody listens to me.

maomaoIYP

Playing Trials with LFG groups, it never fails.

Me: "Hey guys, we're splitting up too much."
*crickets*
*everybody gets picked off*

Nobody listens to me.
Because when it's just a pick up group it's usually "We're splitting up too much? You guys should just follow me instead." And "It's my team mates' faults I died because they didn't cover me." Playing with GAFers usually ensures a good game even if you don't get too far.

Top Bottom