• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

maomaoIYP

Hate mail from playing the daily crucible. Man people take this game way too seriously.
CYguEZjUkAAHRYD.jpg:large

Lima

Oryx is at the back of the room you motherfucker okay? Get your shit right. You enter his room through a door. This means that is the front.

LTWood12

Nightfall is The Sunless Cell

Epic
Grounded
Fresh troops
Match game
Exposure

So not only if this^ fucking terrible, but apparently it's bugged this week too lol. Door won't open after the fight with all the Taken and the Ogre.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/40lt4m/nightfall_broken_this_week/

Fucking incredible.

Spawned the oryx challenge chest cause we were in the old raid instance.

B I G P L A Y S

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Hedera

Oooh, I see New Monarchy accepting Spirit Bloom. Time to dump some on them (and probably not even rank up because the rep gain is so low...).

What about the emblem, is it available?

ocean

Banned
Vanilla and TTK each have a digital soundtrack for sale on the Bungie website.

Each one has an exclusive Emblem tied to purchase.......can't believe I'm gonna do this but I gotta catch 'em all.

Vanilla and TTK each have a digital soundtrack for sale on the Bungie website.

Each one has an exclusive Emblem tied to purchase.......can't believe I'm gonna do this but I gotta catch 'em all.

I bought the TTK OST when it came out and have rocked the emblem almost exclusively to this day. I like the design and I rarely see it on anyone else, which is great. I wanted the OST anyway, but the emblem was a nice bonus (for not getting it on iTunes).

Only recently found out that the vanilla Destiny OST now has an emblem too, so I bought that as well, but more for the collector in me. Still a nice design and the sale price helped, too.

Oryx is at the back of the room you motherfucker okay? Get your shit right. You enter his room through a door. This means that is the front.

Lol your gonna have a tough sell as every single group ive ever ran with consider Saturn side front and door back but hey shoot for the stars.Anywho I just sherpa'd the most ungrateful pos ive ever had the displeasure of meeting through a normal KF.Holy shit some people cant take advice without their ego being offended.So i did what any bored person would i watched as their plan failed until troublemakers rage quit and we finished oryx in two goes.

So nightfall is bugged, that's hilarious.

Nightfall
PVP lag
Floating bodies
Oryx challenge mode damage

What else is broken?

Three times oryx cm was a nightmare this week on one team we detonated 16 orbs six seperate times until the damage finally registered.

Yup, tried the nightfall. Third door won't open.

I'm assuming it's to do with the 2 ascended shriekers that respawn after you kill them, but still doesn't explain why the adds in the first room won't spawn.

Also match game wasn't working, cause none of the adds had shields.

Anyone get their emblem?

Wait till bungie wakes up.

Top Bottom