• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Would anybody want to do atheon and crota (at least one hm for trophy) later tonight?

I'm experienced on Xbox, new to the ps4 version though. 284 light. Hunter.

I'll be down anytime between 10pm-6am central.

Just shoot me a message on psn and if anyone else is down.

Edit: I'll be awake for the next couple hours if anybody is down right now.

Lnkn52

Don't worry everyone. Bungie has things under control. They'll steer us in the right direction:

tumblr_nk4erfFw7z1s2wio8o1_500.gif

animated-gif-car-accident-drollnation-com-17835.gif

Getting pretty frustrated with Oryx wipes due to stuff out of your control. Always ends up taking a good 30 minutes longer then it needs to.

Just had our run ruined twice that time due to someone dying as soon as the teleport into the shade area, not even a second to move out of the way. Port and dead.

Sigh.

So nightfall is bugged, that's hilarious.

Nightfall
PVP lag
Floating bodies
Oryx challenge mode damage

What else is broken?

Lol Bungle plz

Our addictions? Nah we live for this shit.

To add to that list:

Iron banner bugged drop rates
Misadventure deaths in crucible
Peregrine Greaves/Stand Asides bug
HoW story missions not giving legendary marks when they are daily story

New year off to a great start.

Saint9806

Getting pretty frustrated with Oryx wipes due to stuff out of your control. Always ends up taking a good 30 minutes longer then it needs to.

Just had our run ruined twice that time due to someone dying as soon as the teleport into the shade area, not even a second to move out of the way. Port and dead.

Sigh.

That happened to me last week during challenge mode. Also, on one run after we detonated the bombs, Oryx teleported to the front before we could even damage him. Never seen that before.

WipedOut

The sunless cell issue was happening before reset. Did weekly late last night and no adds before the room with 2 shriekers. Was able to get to the end though.

Deku Tree

Microtransactions broken? Wait be right back patch incoming in 30 seconds.
New raid cheese? Patch incoming stat!

Nightfall broken? Yawn
Crucible drop rates broken? Yawn
Bodies floating in PvP? Yawn
Game killing lag? Yawn
Buff auto rifles by 0.04%? Yawn
Daily not giving marks? Yawn!

Namikaze1

Lol.

Joined in twice on Darknyss and Destiny decides to kick me to title screen both times.

Hell, everyone on the team got kicked to title screen.

Get your shit together, Bungie.

2real4tv

Trials on Mememto wasn't too bad. Thanks again biggy for helping me get my son to Mercury for 3rd time we had some good matches with awesome come backs. I had a rough time fighting against three aggressive hunters with doctrine of passage but we came back with the 'W'.

ich00

Man I'm glad I finally got oryx cm done last week....this game is falling apart. Now to go play other games for a while, the backlog has gotten pretty big.

Man I'm glad I finally got oryx cm done last week....this game is falling apart. Now to go play other games for a while, the backlog has gotten pretty big.

yeah, I hear you. finishing up Fallout 4, and getting into the Witcher. guess we'll see what the BWU previews for us.

ich00

One of my favs from Reddit this morning:

Modifiers:
Vacation - this strike is impossible to complete

I'm not sure why this made me laugh out loud

Shiv47

Yeah, I feel no need to do CM mode or much else in the game at the moment. Time to beat up street punks in Kamurocho, I think. And try Amplitude, once Harmonix send me a working code.

flkraven

I'm confused. I thought the lack of DLC and the implementation of microtransactions to fund a live team was supposed to allow Bungie to be quicker to respond and have a more refined game. However, Destiny is glitchier/more broken than ever. What gives?

The game is eating itself alive. Someone made a joke a few pages about the Vex Simulation breaking down. It's happening. The game is self destructing to save us. It's trying to get us to stop playing.

Good Guy Destiny. Destroys itself so the world might be mended. So the world might be mended.

Namikaze1

Ran out of room in the vault's weapon section. Had to go about infusing several exotic and legendary weapons up to 310 just to make room.

Top Bottom