• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Namikaze1

Six Hours ago...........................

RfNcPF5.png

Edit: At least they didn't tell me to hold my breath, I think I would have been dead by now.
Not just Nightfall. I mean everything that has been happening lately like the terrible lag in crucible (well this has been going on for a long while but seems like it got worst), the hilarious floating bodies glitch, everything with Oryx, etc.

Mindlog

A part of me feels like they won't be addressing none of this shit in the first BWU of the year next week. There'll probably be just a small note saying they're looking into it and nothing more. -__-
Then another part of me remembers the next BWU will not be revealing anything new and without this they would have nothing to talk about. -___-

YO, this Krafty stream with the kid is too freaking adorable. I'm not even a father, but this is tugging at my heart strings. Destiny community can be so great sometimes.

I can load it up

Am i too late for this? Need to run on normal and hard this week, would rather only have to jump to this area once lol.

I got no rep in another Crucible match. Both were late matched losses with randoms. Are they maybe not giving you rep for a) losses or b) games you didn't start in? If not, I will absolutely bail from these awful 6 on 2, down by 4000 point games they toss you into.

Twice now. It's not the same as the old delayed Skolas glitch--the rep never "caught up" to me.

That really sucks. I was planning on playing a few games with the cousin, but this just pushes me away.

Frenden

Banned
I got no rep in another Crucible match. Both were late matched losses with randoms. Are they maybe not giving you rep for a) losses or b) games you didn't start in? If not, I will absolutely bail from these awful 6 on 2, down by 4000 point games they toss you into.

Twice now. It's not the same as the old delayed Skolas glitch--the rep never "caught up" to me.

Manp

Not just Nightfall. I mean everything that has been happening lately like the terrible lag in crucible (well this has been going on for a long while but seems like it got worst), the hilarious floating bodies glitch, everything with Oryx, etc.

poor destiny could only take so much of bungie's butchering since TTK and it's now starting to fall apart

Matt Frost

Need advice on what to infuse to 320... having a lot of trouble picking a weapon to max out. Have two hand cannons at 320 to infuse something else...

Cant decide between these:

Osiris Hand Cannon (range perk)
Suros Regime
Hard Light
Zhalo Supercell
Osiris Scout Rifle (automatic perk)
Iron Banner Hand Cannon (range perk)
Last Word Hand Cannon

So what would you level up to 320?

I already have this ones at 320:

Primary:
Nirwens Mercy (double damage)
MIDA Multi-Tool
Touch of Malice

Special:
1000-Yard Stare (best perks available)
Conspiracy Theory (range perk)
Black Spindle

Heavy:
Harrowed Quillim's
Dragon's Breath
Sleeper Simulant
Void exotic sword
Arc exotic sword

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Need advice on what to infuse to 320... having a lot of trouble picking a weapon to max out. Have two hand cannons at 320 to infuse something else...

Cant decide between these:

Osiris Hand Cannon (range perk)
Suros Regime
Hard Light
Zhalo Supercell
Osiris Scout Rifle (automatic perk)
Iron Banner Hand cannon (range perk)
Last Word Hand Cannon

So what would you level up to 320?

I already have this ones at 320:

Primary:
Nirwens Mercy (double damage)
MIDA Multi-Tool
Touch of Malice

Special:
1000-Yard Stare (best perks available)
Conspiracy Theory (range perk)
Black Spindle

Heavy:
Harrowed Quillim's
Dragon's Breath
Sleeper Simulant
Void exotic sword
Arc exotic sword

I would probably infuse Zhalo simply because it's elemental.
And every time I go back to the gun im surprised at how much fun it is to use.

studyguy

Did my first raid last night... Ornyx, onyx. Whatever.
I was like okay, a raid, it's like an hour tops. It was like 10:30PM and I was ready for bed.

What a fucking mistake. We got out of there at like 2AM, the guys were awesome showing me and the other new guy literally everything and slowly going through mechanics (making us do mechanics to learn them) but jesus christ. Every time we beat a boss I was like whew, that was a long ra... oh there's more huh....

Matt Frost

I would probably infuse Zhalo simply because it's elemental.
And every time I go back to the gun im surprised at how much fun it is to use.

Yes is fun to use, shoots a lot of bullets very fast (so much sometimes it seems like a heavy) and have the electricity perk. Also very good to clean mobs with that. It is one of my favorite choices, but then... Osiris and Last Word go hand by hand. Essential to have it there, one of the best guns to have there. Cant really decide between these two (since Suros has been nerfed to the ground several times already and is not worth it anymore)... damn, first world problems lol

E92 M3

Did my first raid last night... Ornyx, onyx. Whatever.
I was like okay, a raid, it's like an hour tops. It was like 10:30PM and I was ready for bed.

What a fucking mistake. We got out of there at like 2AM, the guys were awesome showing me and the other new guy literally everything and slowly going through mechanics (making us do mechanics to learn them) but jesus christ. Every time we beat a boss I was like whew, that was a long ra... oh there's more huh....

It's a great adventure first time through and rather magical.

Last week when I picked up Shaxx bounties I had 1/5 complete for Titan, 2/5 complete for Warlock, and 0/5 complete for Hunter. This correlated perfectly with the Iron Banner weekly bounties I had turned in with each character. So I wondered. Do weekly bounties turned in after obtaining "The True Meaning of War" go towards the next week?

Last weekend before reset I cashed in 1 Shaxx bounty in my Titan. My titan has 1/5 on Shaxx today.

Always cash in your Shaxx bounties weekly, even if you've already finished "The True Meaning of War".

For science! Nice, thx for the results.

studyguy

It's a great adventure first time through and rather magical.

I was just tired and my girlfriend was asleep behind me so I was trying not to say anything too loud between counting down debuffs and shit. It was legit but good lord, waking up was awful.

WipedOut

Yay, just got an email stating my middle finger emblem is ready to pick up at the kiosk.

Now how about fixing that NF bungie! I need a chance at horrible loot!

What's so good about the Scarab emblem, it seems bland.

It is one of the most, if not the most, difficult thing to get in the game. It's RNG + You need to be on a 9 win Trials + Win matches after that for a chance to get it. You essentially need to be the final boss and deny people Mercury and get lucky.

Deku Tree

It is one of the most, if not the most, difficult thing to get in the game. It's RNG + You need to be on a 9 win Trials + Win matches after that for a chance to get it.
There was a video on Reddit yesterday of someone getting after winning a game on an 8-1 card (on their ninth win)

Top Bottom