• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Same, 9x WP Challenges done and got 8 320 heavies, 1 special.

6x Golgoroth Challenge and not a single 320 boot drop. Everything was chest.

RNG gonna RNG.

I would trade you some Boots for some Chests if I could. I finally got a higher chest last night, went from 312 being my highest to 315, progress!

Not sure if I will be raiding next week as I am pretty keen on going nolife mode on Diablo Season 5 and it's my gf's birthday on Tuesday reset day. Find it too painful trying to get groups any day but reset nowadays. Even then it can be a struggle.

NastyBook

So I hit light level 294 and I'm getting pumped to try some raiding and nightfalls. Anyone on Gaf want to group with a kinderGuardian?

darrenhollywood0
You're probably better off PMing Hawkian to get Sherpa'd, fella. Everybody else around here is running HM mostly.

Just popping in to say that as a Destiny veteran, I think that Crucible is in the worst place it has ever been right now. The focus has moved completely to sniping and shotguns with nothing in between.

Just popping in to say that as a Destiny veteran, I think that Crucible is in the worst place it has ever been right now. The focus has moved completely to sniping and shotguns with nothing in between.

All primaries have been slowed down, but special still is powerful & more importantly, tons of ammo. Feels bad, man.

WipedOut

Would you mind letting me join? My Titan is only 308. I'm just coming back from a month long break, and haven't had a chance to do hard mode yet. Ran a couple normal raids this weekend so I'm not too rusty, just don't have the light level I want. Totally fine if you take someone else.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop
Sure, still need 2.

PM EST HM Kings Fall Raid.

Anyone have a totems CP I can grab in about an hour?

1. W193D0UT
2. Kortez1981
3. Dr_LawyerCop
4. Kilau

todd360

That Mario thread is a riot. Was not expecting parallel universe shenanigans.

Also I kinda want to log on to see the emblem, but I also don't want to log on.

This is reset day & thread is dead. #YearTwo

Honestly, what does Bungie expect when they don't release major content? I know the casual players probably still have a lot to do, but any hardcore player doesn't really have a reason to play at the moment.

I just hope Bungie has something in stock before Destiny 2. I'm craving some PvE action, and I'm about to go play the Witcher 3 for the first time.

GhaleonEB

I'd also add that everything indicates that the content will drought remain for the foreseeable future. This is Bungie's plan from get go, they understood that players will leave, and they also understand that players will return to Destiny once there's new content. Bungie needs all hands on deck for whatever they're doing, Destiny 2 or whatever that may end up being.

Side note. Guys, there are plenty of great games out right now. If you're getting sick of Destiny, take a break, play something else. I promise you, Destiny will be there when you get the itch back.

One of my goals for this year is to catch up on games I missed in the past year or two. My annual bonus lands in about two weeks - snagging Until Dawn and probably one more game (leaning toward Alien Isolation).

LF1M DOPE ASS GUARDIAN for 3X WP challenge and 1X HM raid starting from totems. We will be doing the 3X challenge first and then the full raid after. Who wants it?!

Top Bottom