• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

todd360

Seriously. The more i look at it the more i realize it was done in 10 seconds like ruthless said.

It took longer to log on and play a crucible match than the time it took to draw the emblem. Holy shit. I'm not even complaining. I'm not as salty about this as you guys. Just wow.

todd360

We should have the first annual DGAF design your own emblem contest. If your design is better than the new emblem.... Uhhh you win.

We should have the first annual DGAF design your own emblem contest. If your design is better than the new emblem.... Uhhh you win.

ev01FcA.png

Did I win yet?

phen0m24

Emblem.
Up
yours? sheesh

They should just give us a Kabr's pocketwatch emblem. That's all we'll be doing for a while

C L O CK W A T C H I N G

Namikaze1

That was pretty cool to be honest. Should've left it in and worried about increasing drop rates instead.
Agree. Made Trials a bit more fun seeing all those bodies just floating around. Gonna miss it greatly this weekend. :(

I'm ready for Dgaf Division group. 😎

Also looking like a really good time to jump back into Diablo 3.
I can't wait for the beta. Still undecided on if I'm picking this up day 1 or not. It all depends on the beta.

Just popping in to say that as a Destiny veteran, I think that Crucible is in the worst place it has ever been right now. The focus has moved completely to sniping and shotguns with nothing in between.

Yep, lol it was actually quite humourous playing 3's and everyone is sniping. Everyone using 1000 yard stares. lol, so lame.

Top Bottom