• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Mindlog

Finaly, exotic heavy engram! Thunderlord. Crap I didn't need another one.

:\

ocean

Banned
pls send FR
Oh Christ

My little brother signed into my PSN account on his PlayStation - probably to play dragon ball. Im gonna try and get him to log off -.-

Sorry about the random disconnect, it pisses me off to no end when he uses my profile and unwittingly kicks me out of games

Iceman829

Anybody on xbox want to run Trials with me and my nephew? Mainly playing for the bounties/fun but hoping for 7 wins.

sure. the ai in assassin's creed is starting to annoy me. I just killed charles darwin because he's too dumb to run away from an explosion he told me to do.

Does anyone else feel like there's not really a reason to do Warpriest Challenge tomorrow? another 320 artifact and most likely a 320 heavy right? I think 320 specials can drop but maybe I'm misremembering.

D_psipher

sure. the ai in assassin's creed is starting to annoy me. I just killed charles darwin because he's too dumb to run away from an explosion he told me to do.

I laughed at that harder than I should have. The irony is just too strong.

Also, anyone running HM Oryx challenge. Gonna run it on a friends account.

the moment they start handing out 320's like its nothing is the moment the light level is about to go up lol

quite frankly ive never noticed a difference past 311 in terms of power

Raven117

the moment they start handing out 320's like its nothing is the moment the light level is about to go up lol

I think we are getting close to that point...with the challenge mode...Iron Banner...and SRL....

Im not grinding for anything over 312. That's comfortably where you can take down Oryx Hard Challenge...Why grind further (unless you simply are enjoying the chase)?

Shiv47

I think we are getting close to that point...with the challenge mode...Iron Banner...and SRL....

Im not grinding for anything over 312. That's comfortably where you can take down Oryx Hard Challenge...Why grind further (unless you simply are enjoying the chase)?

They are making it much easier to get higher rank gear, but I guess it's because a relatively small number of players have finished the normal raid (8% on PS4), and they want the majority to be able to chase better gear if they won't/can't do the raid. It seems well established that we won't see anything outside of SRL types events until Destiny 2, so why bother to increase light levels? I guess they could if they do re-vamps of the old raids or PoE. Personally, I enjoy the chase for 320, regardless of how pointless it might be past 311.

Does anyone else feel like there's not really a reason to do Warpriest Challenge tomorrow? another 320 artifact and most likely a 320 heavy right? I think 320 specials can drop but maybe I'm misremembering.

Yeah, 320 specials do drop. And I didn't get any last time. So there's my reason at least. And all the artfiacts are good sources for marks, even if they're 3 or so each.

I'll take both. Titan and Hunter are at 310, so I'm close. Once I hit 312 ish, I'll be fine.

Agent

Is anyone doing Oryx CM tonight? I don't care if it is NM/HM, just want the fragment on my Warlock (313 light). I've never beaten Oryx on HM though.

PSN: phantom8324

deafmedal

Is anyone doing Oryx CM tonight? I don't care if it is NM/HM, just want the fragment on my Warlock (313 light). I've never beaten Oryx on HM though.

PSN: phantom8324

I gotta eat, but I would hop on in an hour or so for a HM Oralyx CM... I don't give a shit that you haven't beat his sorry hard ass yet ;P

Lima

Is there a way to tell which planet you are missing the Dvlin fusion rifle on? I think I'm missing one on my Warlock and need the 200 XP to hit rank 3 tomorrow.

Is there a way to tell which planet you are missing the Dvlin fusion rifle on? I think I'm missing one on my Warlock and need the 200 XP to hit rank 3 tomorrow.

It isn't tied to any planet, or at least I don't think so. You just need to get 4 to randomly drop.

Top Bottom