• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

ACR0019

What's the app that automatically puts the most optimal gear on my other characters? Been searching for a while and can't find it anywhere.

Hey PS4 Run #2, I won't be able to make it...

I believe they'll need 2 people when it starts. We're still on run #1 right now

Run #2 afterwards:
1)
2)
3) Shiv2099
4) ichabod00
5) rasengan1337
6) Kreep

E92 M3

Sage on the podcast: "If we hear someone is loving something too much, then we haven't been doing our job well." Popularity causes nerfs confirmed lol.

Stop talking about good guns, guys! Sage is not scared to nerf fun weapons.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Sage on the podcast: "If we hear someone is loving something too much, then we haven't been doing our job well." Popularity causes nerfs confirmed lol.

Stop talking about good guns, guys! Sage is not scared to nerf fun weapons.

That is a really fucked up approach to game design.

milkham

What's the app that automatically puts the most optimal gear on my other characters? Been searching for a while and can't find it anywhere.

Ishtar commander on iOS, it used to be ipad only they might have a iphone 6+ version out now i forget, android will be sometime early next year

Magik

I'm pretty sure this will be the reason why I give up on Destiny. Sniper AA is game-ruining.

The problems with Snipers in Destiny isn't really the AA imo, but the ease of use and poor attention to weapon tuning. The biggest problem in my eyes is that there's no penalty to ADS with a sniper compared to say Call of Duty or Battlefield. In Destiny you can just ADS a lane all day long with no penalty where as Cod or BF you reticule will move around. Pair that up with TERRIBLE map design and you can see why Snipers are becoming such a problem.

Let's not forget how the Rate of Fire on some snipers such as the 1k stare is way too high for the impact it delivers.

SnakeEyes

Banned
WHERE'S THE PIZZA, SNAKE?
I haven't had any in a while. Been too busy doing other lifey-stuff (and sinking waaaaaaay too much time into the World Tournament on the DBZ Dokkan Battle mobile game.)

Shit, haven't even turned my PS4 on in 3 days. Longest time away from it since I first got it.

todd360

I haven't had any in a while. Been too busy doing other lifey-stuff (and sinking waaaaaaay too much time into the World Tournament on the DBZ Dokkan Battle mobile game.)

Shit, haven't even turned my PS4 on in 3 days. Longest time away from it since I first got it.

You smart phone gaming scum. I spit upon thee serpent eyes!

SnakeEyes

Banned
You smart phone gaming scum. I spit upon thee serpent eyes!
It's been more fun than Destiny recently. I probably won't even put my disc back into my PS4 until Iron Banner starts. Probably also doesn't help that a massive chunk of my Raid group have moved to BlOps 3, and our party leader has gone AWOL.

GutZ, where has your brother been?!

Iceman829

I've infused Imprecation about 5-6 times. It's at 286 and the box won't check that I infused the weapon. Seriously.. this game is just dumb

Born2Live

Need a third for trials w me and Nami. Looking for flawless but mainly bounties.

Where's Todd when you need him

Fools need to be taken to Shock City

Thanks for letting me join you guys and also thanks for trying to help me get that seventh win. Sorry I scrubbed up those last few rounds. It literally felt like I hit a brick wall after the 5/6 win and I went from contributing to being a passenger, which was quite embarrassing really :-/.

Ty

todd360

Thanks for letting me join you guys and also thanks for trying to help me get that seventh win. Sorry I scrubbed up those last few rounds. It literally felt like I hit a brick wall after the 5/6 win and I went from contributing to being a passenger, which was quite embarrassing really :-/.

Ty

Hey, I see my name! T'was playing steins gate.

Ty

No worries whatsoever! Trials is tough. I'm sorry we couldn't pull out 7 wins for you!

ACR0019

Ishtar commander on iOS, it used to be ipad only they might have a iphone 6+ version out now i forget, android will be sometime early next year

Thanks for the help!

BTW what am I supposed to spend lengendary marks on? Have 200 and already have DO auto and scout rifle.

Top Bottom