• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Dave_6

Lead another fucking race all the way from the first lap to the last 1/3 of the last lap; finish 5th again. I don't fucking understand this.

Deku Tree

Is there a way to tell which planet you are missing the Dvlin fusion rifle on? I think I'm missing one on my Warlock and need the 200 XP to hit rank 3 tomorrow.

I think Reddit figured out a while ago that certain FR numbers correspond to different planets. But I don't remember the details.

soundpross

Neo Member
Sorry to the guys wanted to join me. I waited too long and got invited to a random group. We managed to beat it in 3 tries O.O must be a record lol

I though you were going to log on now ape, im sorry :/

Edit:

Nami, Igor, if you're still up for trials tonight, it will be closer to 8pm Todd time or 3 1/2 hour from this post. I need to run a quick errand after work.

I added right right? You got a little earlier i think. Its all good though.

Playing 6v6 is insufferable solo. Teammates all freaking suck and my W/L ratio is dropping like a rock. All of my friends won't even play Destiny anymore. I feel like dropping Destiny right now :/

It's about winning when I need two more wins to finish the damn quest.

If you aren't going to come in first place stop at the finish line and wait until less than 5 seconds remain then cross. Matchmaking will put you up against easier competition the next race.

I did this the last couple wins I needed and won both by 10+ seconds the very next match after doing this.

Agent

Oh snap. Double exotic hype.

CWyszs6UsAEDmAI.jpg

Dave_6

If you aren't going to come in first place stop at the finish line and wait until less than 5 seconds remain then cross. Matchmaking will put you up against easier competition the next race.

I did this the last couple wins I needed and won both by 10+ seconds the very next match after doing this.

Thanks, I'll give this a try.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Anyone able to help me and my son get normal mode oryx cm?

Need 4, I know some of you from last night said you'd help again tonight.

PSN Cybrwzrd

Frenden

Banned
I just listened to the Crucible Radio podcast. I don't understand how Bungie employees consistently come across as condescending--even inadvertently. I'm sure their intentions are fine, but the words coming out of their mouths sounded dismissive as hell.

What a bummer.

Namikaze1

We faced a Sunbreaker, a Nighstalker, and a Gunslinger. Gunslinger uses golden gun to win heavy round. Very next round, nightstalker uses his super on me and the golden gun pops his super again. The Nighstalker only killed me and this guy ends up getting his super 10 seconds into the round. How? Just how? The Sunbreaker never uses his.

We faced a Sunbreaker, a Nighstalker, and a Gunslinger. Gunslinger uses golden gun to win heavy round. Very next round, nightstalker uses his super on me and the golden gun pops his super again. The Nighstalker only killed me and this guy ends up getting his super 10 seconds into the round. How? Just how? The Sunbreaker never uses his.
There has been massive amounts of bullshit moments in PvP. I'm getting aggravated by it.

deadduck

Revive super energy helm?

Quick res for more orbs on super kill?

Depends how many the GS killed.

Deku Tree

Someone said you get super energy when you turn in bounties. Have you tried it?

Namikaze1

Revive super energy helm?

Quick res for more orbs on super kill?

Depends how many the GS killed.
Nah, he never revived his teammates from heavy round. Heavy Round literally ended with him killing Ty with a golden gun shot. I was the first death of the next round and he popped it a second after I died.

Top Bottom