• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

NastyBook

GibbShift for the 10 pm hm raid. My wife needed to get some spray starch, so we're at the Kroger right now. Can I have about 8 minutes to get home before we start?

Blunoise

Hey for some old nostalgia raid fun. I have friend trying to do his first raid in vog. We are 3 short!! Anybody want to give a hand. Psn blunoise1

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Any charitable souls care to help me get my exotic sword in the 300 strike? or anyone need to get theirs also? Kill the fire warden and Alak-hul within 30 seconds of each other

Psn Bicep_Curls

But what is going to happen to you when you reach it 6 times including grave's characters? :O

It's impossible to have more than one 320 character. The first thing your enlightenment teaches you is that being 320 is totally pointless, so you turn off your PS4 and go outside for a walk. Kappa

Tiny Baby Jesus--not to be confused with Big Baby Jesus, the failed Alabama BBQ chain.

Lol the only way I could tell you were joking is because you said it was a failed chain. Sounds believable otherwise.

Yeah, at least I got 310 Ruin Wings, but a horn kit and a Fall 2015 Emote are definitely not what I'm going for here.

Honestly I'd rather get emotes than sub 300 legendary crap. First NF of the week should be a guaranteed exotic at this point. Give us a reason to actually do it. Almost every single player can say that year 1 they did all 3 NFs weekly. Year 2, everyone probably averages less than 10.

Mindlog

Any charitable souls care to help me get my exotic sword in the 300 strike? or anyone need to get theirs also? Kill the fire warden and Alak-hul within 30 seconds of each other

Psn Bicep_Curls
Do you still need help?

I appreciate what Bungie was going for, but being late to the Exotic Sword game can be a real drag. The forced matchmaking for that mission can really muck things up. Hope you managed to get a group.

If there's enough interest a weekly+ exotic sword day could probably get some groups together.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Do you still need help?

I appreciate what Bungie was going for, but being late to the Exotic Sword game can be a real drag. The forced matchmaking for that mission can really muck things up. Hope you managed to get a group.

If there's enough interest a weekly+ exotic sword day could probably get some groups together.

I actually just got it, thanks for the offer though!

Hey for some old nostalgia raid fun. I have friend trying to do his first raid in vog. We are 3 short!! Anybody want to give a hand. Psn blunoise1

I'm at the airport but if you're still looking in ~45 minutes I could help. I'm guessing the moment will have passed by then and odds are slim you'll find enough interest around here. Using LFG is probably necessary for stuff like this nowadays.

Deku Tree

I'm at the airport but if you're still looking in ~45 minutes I could help. I'm guessing the moment will have passed by then and odds are slim you'll find enough interest around here. Using LFG is probably necessary for stuff like this nowadays.

Even LFG is pretty much dead for running VoG or CE.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Er, this crucible quest says:

"Complete multiple matches with 6+ auto rifle kills...0/4"

I go into rumble, get 23 kills with my doctrine of passing and it doesn't contribute to the bounty at the end of the match. Huh?

I go into rumble, get 23 kills with my doctrine of passing and it doesn't contribute to the bounty at the end of the match. Huh?

The bounty is broken and has been for like a month or so now I think, just another thing they will fix eventually.

Blunoise

Yea we still down, just want him to experience don't have to beat it tonight :)

LTWood12

This is dedicated to the Bolt-Castor Drizzay infused into a Machine Gun.
ZXvq9EO.jpg

NastyBook

Thanks for that HM KF run, guys. And for also being patient with me while I figured out Oryx HM. Got a bunch of 320 gear, with some stuff to pass down to my other characters to help them run the raid one day.

maomaoIYP

You don't need it to complete the quest line, Bungie recognized that one of their patches broke the quest so they let us bypass it now.

Anybody else think $30 for a quick level to (only) 25 is terrible and kimd of shameful of bungie?
Yep..

Such a lust for content. Whooo will save this thread?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my awesome exotic loots.. and my fatebringer... even my LDR. The OG Raid gears I've lost... the elemetal primary weapons I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

Top Bottom