• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Highwind

So I take it "DGAF Army" was made by someone here, right?

Cause I just played someone from that clan in a rift game on Frontier. :O

Many thanks to everyone for the Dragon's Dogma pro tips. I made a Strider and I've been loving it so far. Looks great, runs great although I've mostly been bumming around the starting village. Stealing everyones brooms and carrots.

I could still do some Trials though if people are looking.

Frenden

Banned
Finally got a god roll Fakebringer to drop.
UEQEUXY.jpg
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

giphy.gif

...iiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I need just 1 more match to get my gold bounty if any charitable souls want to run it with me. We can keep rolling after that!

Psn Bicep_Curls

NastyBook

Many thanks to everyone for the Dragon's Dogma pro tips. I made a Strider and I've been loving it so far. Looks great, runs great although I've mostly been bumming around the starting village. Stealing everyones brooms and carrots.

This window still open? I'm really just looking to hit bounties, but I can try to get sweaty if you really need me to.

PSN: GibbShift.

EDIT: Joined on you, Bicep.

Just wait until you unlock Magick Archer and Assassin. Dragons Dogma is just so good; tempted to finally build a gaming PC so I can revisit.

Just wait until you unlock Magick Archer and Assassin. Dragons Dogma is just so good; tempted to finally build a gaming PC so I can revisit.
I was supposed to build a PC in the fall last year but stuff happened and u couldn't anymore. I need a gaming PC so badly it's not even funny. I follow the PC OT and apparently you can bring your console save over. My level 192 Magick Archer calls for me.

Need 1 more for trials matches. Trying to finish up bounties! Not going flawless just for fun

Psn Bicep_Curls

I can help out if you're still looking. I'll play on Grave Robber's account though if we're just going for bounties. Send a FR to GraveRobberX if you still need 1, I'll grab the bounties in the meantime.

Yea, before I always said I'd still work if I won the lotto. About last week I changed my mind. I would put in my 2 weeks asap.

Then I'd focus on game programming full time and wouldn't care about income at all and that'd be heaven. Focus on what you love without worrying about bills.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's the fourth trials cloak they gave me today. Honestly nothing I really want from trials unless it's 320 boots or class item.

Frenden

Banned
Yea, before I always said I'd still work if I won the lotto. About last week I changed my mind. I would put in my 2 weeks asap.

Then I'd focus on game programming full time and wouldn't care about income at all and that'd be heaven. Focus on what you love without worrying about bills.
I would focus on making art for a two or three man indie game team. I already do it for work, but I want to do it for myself.

If you want to collaborate, holler.

SnakeEyes

Banned

I'd quite my current job for sure. Being financially secure also means you can do a job you enjoy, instead of a job where you're just getting money :)

I'd probably spend a crapton of time travelling in the beginning, buy a house, definitely start going to the gym.

*sigh* At least dreams are free...

Top Bottom