• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

If anyone wants to do 1-3 Warpriest CMs this morning I'd be down. Need to run them on Grave's character, I've got Totems CP.

Heh, I was watching. Was about to post here but then saw there was no activity so decided against it.

What do you mean no activity? This Boguester dude is keeping things alive Kappa

Games like that make me want to do more Trials, but there's nobody to play with and whenever I do matches I usually lose interest fast, lol.

Dat Stormcaller melee range.

latest

Games like that make me want to do more Trials, but there's nobody to play with and whenever I do matches I usually lose interest fast, lol.

Haha yeah I didn't know anyone was watching, it's pretty late in the US timezones I believe.

Didn't see anyone else on the stream either, just mehr.

Dat Stormcaller melee range.

Yeah that melee with the range perk was absolutely disgusting.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL. Fall emote from NF. I want that more than anything since I have like everything. Thanks for the help guys.

I'm still up for one with my hunter if interested.

Deku Tree

Intentional double post: Nghtly and FarNorth just matched Luminosity in Trials. Should be a hype match....

Edit: Team Nghtly wins 5-3, good game. Nghtly is the MVP with 12-6 K/D, Lumi goes negative.

Found the game:

http://destinytracker.com/dg/4515681019

Obviously the Devs were carrying one. But their carry had almost as high an ELO as both of Lumi's team mates who I don't recognize. Looks like a 2v1 to me but I don't really know.

Would like to see a team BSK vs team Devs sweaty. Not sure if the result would be the same.

deadduck

Found the game:

http://destinytracker.com/dg/4515681019

Obviously the Devs were carrying one. But their carry had almost as high an ELO as both of Lumi's team mates who I don't recognize. Looks like a 2v1 to me but I don't really know.

Would like to see a team BSK vs team Devs sweaty. Not sure if the result would be the same.

Was Lumi on a carry?

He usually runs with Luckycharms in Trials. Ran with Lucky and Murdaro the other week which was ridiculous.

We back! I hath teamed up with the young and anime lover Igor and the if Driz were dirty ape.

This is the BIGGEST compliment. I WISH I was as good as Driz, but thanks.

Trails peeps! I have an appointment to make this morning and then I'll be around for a run on my Hunter. 1-2 hours from this post. Holla.

WeTeHa

TomwaslikeXD

I actually almost had it completely solo'd. Made a dumb move at the end.

Man, now I feel bad for you doing everything up to the boss by yourself, because I got an exotic engram and a legendary fusion rifle from the boss and a 290 exotic in the match end screen. Even though I already have that, it was actually the first non-crap drop from a nightfall I have ever gotten.
Thanks for letting me join (guy on my friendslist joined with me :p)

Zombine

Banned
Man, now I feel bad for you doing everything up to the boss by yourself, because I got an exotic engram and a legendary fusion rifle from the boss and a 290 exotic in the match end screen. Even though I already have that, it was actually the first non-crap drop from a nightfall I have ever gotten.
Thanks for letting me join (guy on my friendslist joined with me :p)

Lol your buddy got wrecked by RNG. I actually had a fun time solo'ing that mission. Also, a 303 hawksaw is no joke.

Ryck

If anyone wants to do 1-3 Warpriest CMs this morning I'd be down. Need to run them on Grave's character, I've got Totems CP.

id be down for this, what time?

The1Ski

Hey all, looking to run war priest challenge on normal.

Light is 290 and looking to crack that 300 threshold!

Psn the1ski

In the meantime, 1 spot available for heroic strikes

Minamu

You should've seen them before the nerf.
Geez :/ Sounds like they need another nerf then because this is stupid at times, which is most of the time :lol

I know the game says that level advantages are disabled in most multiplayer modes, but what about weapons and light levels? Sometimes it feels like I could die from a single non-head burst at full health and others I wreck completely. Going in with a brand new sun singer was a real pain too since I had no unlocked abilities (which I'd assume no level advantages would normally mean, even ability playing field and all that).

All I want to do is grind Salvage wins but my girlfriend is playing Fallout 4. .sigh.

Also D
ivision
GAF can we call the Dark Zone the Wilderness instead. Hoping some of you guys like the beta enough to buy it so I can play the story mode with a group of you all.

CLBridges

Finally got around to getting in a group and going through King's Fall. Was pretty fun and got some loot, haven't even looked up HM yet. Y2 Destiny has turned me into a casual lol. No Trials, HM raid and haven't even unlocked Sunbreaker Titan. Still love playing Destiny though, just slower pace.

I think between Destiny and Division coming soon I probably won't buy another game after that until Mass Effect: Andromeda. 2016 is looking like a money saving year lol.

Highwind

So I finally got a chance to use Thunderlord.

So far....I've managed to clear control points with 3+ people on them easily.

Racked up various kill streaks.

Rekt in general.

....Its alright I guess. :p

NeOak

Are you still available for the CM? First time. Maybe a HM run until the daughters?

Maybe even some Trials? (kek)

Kilau

So does anyone here still do Trials carries for mediocre crucible players?

I'd like to see Mercury before the game is completely unplayable due to bugs.

So I've been playing this for a month now and I'm already level 40 with my Titan. I still haven't done trials or any type of raids but I'm having a blast. I always feel the need to play even if it's just one or two crucible matches and at least one strike.

Shame about crucible laggers and meh hit detection.

Top Bottom