• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Dragon's Dogma on PC just released... what's the best class to use?
Start with Strider then progress into a Ranger. Then go to Assassin for some perks and finally become a Magik Archer so that you can shred the dlc end game area. Bow and arrow in Dragon's Dogma is incredibly satisfying and is essential for nearly all bosses.

Lmao I'm playing salvage and I'm using thorn. The whole other team pulled out thorn to try to challenge me. Ended up winning all 1 v 1 and most 1(me) vs 2(them).

I went flawless in Trials during the Thorn meta. I can snipe with Thorn. Stay down.

I'll say it again: Kadey's stream is the only stream where I truly enjoy the music lol.

Share link so I can listen please

E92 M3

Top quality music, wish we could have that playlist.

You can find a lot of good tunes at www.di.fm. I listen to it often.

Lmao I'm playing salvage and I'm using thorn. The whole other team pulled out thorn to try to challenge me. Ended up winning all 1 v 1 and most 1(me) vs 2(them).

I went flawless in Trials during the Thorn meta. I can snipe with Thorn. Stay down.

Share link so I can listen please

[URL="http://www.twitch.tv/kadey1up"]http://www.twitch.tv/kadey1up

[/URL]

That's her stream.

deadduck

140.jpg

Need a top tier player for trials with me and Pity.

A lot of pressure in that statement but I've been known to get pretty sweaty.

--

Also lol two guys joined the opposing team in Salvage after the mercy rule popped up. They got a loss seconds after entering the game.

Jofamo

Hey! So a little history first.

Three of my main gaming buddies purchased and played vanilla Destiny way back when it originally came out. Did everything basically except from the raid, as the group was too small. They got bored, and dropped Destiny. At this time, I was out of the country, and so I didn't join them at the time.

I got a PS4 in March, and picked up Destiny along with the season pass. Instantly loved it. Played through everything, including both Raids by using PUGs (shoutout to r/fireteams !).

Shortly before TTK dropped, I convinced my friends to pick up the game again, and I'm pleased to say with all the changes that were introduced since, they've enjoyed it a whole lot more.

But they've still never done the raids. Getting timing right for a group is hard, and they're hesitant to use PUGs.

I'd like to rectify this, and would like to guide them through the Vault of Glass as best I can. As a group of four. I think that it's doable, with good coordination and lots of overlevelled characters now.

But can anyone shoot me some tips to watch out for, or strategies I might need to employ with certain sections? I'd love to be able to help them out with this.

Many thanks!

Three of my main gaming buddies purchased and played vanilla Destiny way back when it originally came out. Did everything basically except from the raid, as the group was too small. They got bored, and dropped Destiny. At this time, I was out of the country, and so I didn't join them at the time.

I got a PS4 in March, and picked up Destiny along with the season pass. Instantly loved it. Played through everything, including both Raids by using PUGs (shoutout to r/fireteams !).

Shortly before TTK dropped, I convinced my friends to pick up the game again, and I'm pleased to say with all the changes that were introduced since, they've enjoyed it a whole lot more.

But they've still never done the raids. Getting timing right for a group is hard, and they're hesitant to use PUGs.

I'd like to rectify this, and would like to guide them through the Vault of Glass as best I can. As a group of four. I think that it's doable, with good coordination and lots of overlevelled characters now.

But can anyone shoot me some tips to watch out for, or strategies I might need to employ with certain sections? I'd love to be able to help them out with this.

Many thanks!
contact Hawkian. He will guide you like a hawk in the sky :p he is really good/ perhaps the most on gaf to Sherpa for raid! I believe he still does newbie raids at set days and time.

Many thanks!

I sherpad (SP?) my friends through VoG on Tuesday to get two of them NTTE. Luckily I had a friend who I used to raid with as it was a bit painful. First thing is making sure people will actually listen (my friends spent most time dicking around). Hardest part is going to be maze, jumping puzzle (unless you are good, then you can have them leave, you hit next checkpoint and they come back), and then Aetheon. If you split up and maybe be a runner that can help for Templar etc. Also try and be relic holder.

On Aetheon we ended up sending 4 people in the portals if neither my friend or myself were pulled in as others had problems either as relic holder or taking out the oracles. This allowed us to either be the holder or help clean up. Took a wipe or two before we got sorted out (same with gatekeeper part).

Gorgon maze, sorry good luck. I totally forgot the path and we lucked our way through. This was pulling teeth as my friends would not listen and instead try to kill all the gorgons.

I think if they listened to me things might have went smoother, but eh. All I know is, after running Kings Fall with Hawkian he is definitely the go to for newbie raid help. Also I can't ever see doing that raid with my friends...way too much jumping and coordination.

Sorry typing on the phone so probably missed a bunch.

ocean

Banned
Three sunsingers is the most annoying shit by far.
Don't know if it still is, but a few months back that group composition was a statistical outlier in Trials, with a win% significantly higher than other class combinations.

Nothing sweeter than a barbecue party.

Top Bottom