• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Highwind

>Nearly out of 3oC
>Gets a chest engram FINALLY!
>Decrypts another 310 Crest of Alpha Lupi

LOL!

Fuck this fucking pos game!!!!!! :D

Back on the grind......

Shiv47

Anyone want to do Trials? Mainly looking at bounties, as apparently I'm one one of the 5000 worst players (out of 505,000) at Trials, according to that guardian.gg site. Woo! Maybe you can help me claw my way into the high 490's! Or go lower, whatever.

Started off Skirmish 3v3 but one of my teammates left after going 1 kills - 7 deaths, so it was 2v3 the rest of the way. Him being gone actually made it a lot easier and I almost made a comeback.

I always feel like a person that has gone flawless should be better than me, since year 2 I can't go flawless to save my life on either platform.

Screenshot-Original.png

I kind of dig the shotty/nightstalker game now. It's like switching to playing a stealth game ala Deus Ex Human Revolution. It's a lot harder to do than it looks.

What's the easiest way to get Rumble wins? Y2 Rumble or Y1 Rumble? I expect Y1 to have a lot of Thorn but Y2 playlists also have Thorn dominating right now.

Chucker

Can somebody do me a solid? Started Nexus Mind on my lowbie and nobody joined up. As much fun as it would be to chip away at the boss for a half hour by myself, would anybody mind lending a hand so I can get on with my life, lol.
PSN: ChuxBuster

What's the easiest way to get Rumble wins? Y2 Rumble or Y1 Rumble? I expect Y1 to have a lot of Thorn but Y2 playlists also have Thorn dominating right now.

Y1 playlists on average generally have more casual players since people that don't own TTK can only play that. But honestly with the SBMM and lots of people using the Y1 playlist due to the map rotation there probably isn't much difference. Thorn will be everywhere these days in normal Crucible.

Y1 playlists on average generally have more casual players since people that don't own TTK can only play that. But honestly with the SBMM and lots of people using the Y1 playlist due to the map rotation there probably isn't much difference. Thorn will be everywhere these days in normal Crucible.

Are you going to play trials? When i asked earlier a few people showed interest.

Am i being annoying? :S

Are you going to play trials? When i asked earlier a few people showed interest.

Am i being annoying? :S

haha no, never annoying in the slightest. I always appreciate you helping out and always have a lot of fun running Trials w you. I'm eating a bit now but should be done soon then down for Trials. Let me know if you have a 3rd lined up, not sure who all might still be around.

haha no, never annoying in the slightest. I always appreciate you helping out and always have a lot of fun running Trials w you. I'm eating a bit now but should be done soon then down for Trials. Let me know if you have a 3rd lined up, not sure who all might still be around.

Well these are the answers i got earlier:

I'm good for a card on my hunter

If you need a third I'm down for a run. PSN is d-psipher.

im up for trials if you guys still need a third psn: mr_pinkfloyd

If one of them is around we have a third. Could also be the guy above. And yes its for flawless^

ACR0019

Started my third character (Warlock) about an hour ago, and what a difference a year makes. I bought Destiny right when it came out and dropped it after two weeks feeling like I'd been ripped off. Now, I go back and play the story from the beginning and am having a great time thus far. Man, I love this game.

SpecX

Destiny is a great game. It had flaws when first released, but the foundation was there for an amazing experience. The biggest issue at this point it the support and communication from Bungie and this has to improve significantly with Destiny 2, otherwise I will bail out.

Chucker

I am steady missing the Mercury trains, damn.

Somebody hit me up later if you're still playing.
Msg me if I'm not on. I'll be around late tonight.

Destiny is a great game. It had flaws when first released, but the foundation was there for an amazing experience. The biggest issue at this point it the support and communication from Bungie and this has to improve significantly with Destiny 2, otherwise I will bail out.
Yeah..it's bad. Same time there is only so much Deej can talk, the lack of content and having a BWU every week? Welp we all know about it..

Just lost 60 legendary marks because I pressed X over the stupid legendary engram at the cryptarch... Why the hell isn't hold X to acquire like everything else? T_T

The1Ski

Thanks for half-raid fellas!

Special thanks to GutZ for leading and teaching. Wish I could have finished it up but there'll be other chances.

SpecX

Yeah..it's bad. Same time there is only so much Deej can talk, the lack of content and having a BWU every week? Welp we all know about it..
Deej just sucks with the way he handles his public messaging. I don't want the guys to lose his job, but they should alternate him with someone else each week/month or something to get away from his stale personality.

Deku Tree

Igor, are you 27? Do you live with your brother and your mother? Is that your brother who created that gaming side Destiny thread earlier?
j/k

Top Bottom