• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

I take it back, the Iron Banner Scout Rifle is really good; it's basically a legendary Jade Rabbit and it obliterates people from distance since it has max range.

LTWood12

Thanks to Wicked and Rubenov for the Mercury trip!

Also, what have we here...
JGvSOlN.jpg

62 Range (more than Mida!) mmmmhmmm

Also what the fuck at the bottom spawn curse. Out of 9 games we got bottom spawn 8 times (literally). This ain't no 50/50 chance.

Thanks for the run guys. We had a couple of pretty close calls but we made it.

GGs gentlemen. Yeah we had a shaky start but pulled it together in time. Final boss, no mercy, 4-4... clutched it out. That's what it's all about baby.

But yeah this map is one of the worst ever for Trials when you get bottom spawn 8 out of 9 games. Oof.

Edit: ^ there's a 3rd right there, sounds like we can fire it up. I'll be down for multiple runs if other people are still around after this one

I just signed onto Destiny, inv me when you're ready.

Right on, just waiting to hear back from anyone that posted earlier.

Also if Chucker is still around...

I am steady missing the Mercury trains, damn.

Somebody hit me up later if you're still playing.
Msg me if I'm not on. I'll be around late tonight.

WipedOut

Edit: ^ there's a 3rd right there, sounds like we can fire it up. I'll be down for multiple runs if other people are still around after this one

Also if Chucker is still around...[/QUOTE

Awe man, missed it. Warlock hit 40, anyone need to do a NF?

Don't know how you can be addicted currently with the game in its current state...but each their own.

Well, I still enjoy some stuff, but just taking a minor break aside from CMs.
I'm 315/314/314, and basically don't need to play for anything, really.

Thought about doing some old ass content for shits and giggles.

maomaoIYP

Thanks to Wicked and Rubenov for the Mercury trip!

Also, what have we here...
JGvSOlN.jpg

62 Range (more than Mida!) mmmmhmmm

OMG, rifled barrel and outlaw.
I have 4 eyaslunas and none as good as this roll.

Crucible gun. Drops from crucible reputation rank ups, weekly crucible bounties, and post match rewards screen.

Crucible rep rank ups only drop the stuff that Shaxx and Arcite sell, you'll never get an Eyasluna there. It's strictly from crucible NF or post match rewards.

the_id

I'm on now. I'll do some reading while waiting if you're still on.

I'm up for a run, I'll be around for a few hours

I still havent found a consistent best way to pop 3oC. Is there any real info on the timing for its cooldown? I'm currently popping them on everyother Strike, but wondering if I should pop one on every single one.

Same with crucible. The wording on the 3oC makes it seem like you would only get an exotic if you pop and WIN, but I've gotten an exotic engram after losing (end of match - not on rewards screen).

Any new info on 3oC? I've definitely seen a lower frequency in successful drops but maybe I'm just having bad luck lately.

I still havent found a consistent best way to pop 3oC. Is there any real info on the timing for its cooldown? I'm currently popping them on everyother Strike, but wondering if I should pop one on every single one.

Same with crucible. The wording on the 3oC makes it seem like you would only get an exotic if you pop and WIN, but I've gotten an exotic engram after losing (end of match - not on rewards screen).

Any new info on 3oC? I've definitely seen a lower frequency in successful drops but maybe I'm just having bad luck lately.

Pop a 3oC after your third crucible/strike. Then pop one after every 3 matches/ultra kills. Seems to be the most effective way.

Winning or losing does not affect the drop chance.

Top Bottom