• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Good run guys. Even with no mic.

So I'm doing a fresh raid with at least 2 new people and 2 experienced in about an hour, 2 spots free, lmk if interested.

Namikaze1

Thanks for letting me join you guys and also thanks for trying to help me get that seventh win. Sorry I scrubbed up those last few rounds. It literally felt like I hit a brick wall after the 5/6 win and I went from contributing to being a passenger, which was quite embarrassing really :-/.

Ty
Sorry we couldn't get you those 7 wins.

The new maps all suck.
Oh they do. Hate them all. Especially Memento.

I haven't had any in a while. Been too busy doing other lifey-stuff (and sinking waaaaaaay too much time into the World Tournament on the DBZ Dokkan Battle mobile game.)

Shit, haven't even turned my PS4 on in 3 days. Longest time away from it since I first got it.
...you haven't bought any pizza?

Who's gonna be the Donatello to my Michelangelo?

milkham

Thanks for the help!

BTW what am I supposed to spend lengendary marks on? Have 200 and already have DO auto and scout rifle.

do you have a 1000 yard stare thats better for PvE than the vendor one? its sold at the vanguard robot in the hangar

Almost 2 hours at challenge oryx and we couldn't get it done.

Didn't get to complete cm for the first time, 0 CM Oryx kills this weekend. I hate the Oryx encounter. Might be official break time from this game.

Didn't get to complete cm for the first time, 0 CM Oryx kills this weekend. I hate the Oryx encounter. Might be official break time from this game.
I'm close to the same. The last couple of days has been horrendous for me in PvP. The problem is that when one takes a break from Destiny, you're skills fly out the window too.

YO DGAF, work is hella slow today - so I pretty much wrote a short story (sorry for the wall of text)..

TLDR; I completed my first raid/CM. I like Destiny. I really appreciate DGAF, all of you.

EDIT; I was gonna do a "shoutout" section where I name people like rappers do on stage when they win an award (or wrap up an interview), but that seemed unnecessary. You guys know who you are, I appreciate your time/help/patience.

Great post ch4fx. Hope you'll have blessing and weapons of light unlocked on your titan for the next time :p

Need one for the daily. Currently waiting @ the start of the mission.

I can help if you still need one.

phen0m24

We got 15 of 16 blights somehow.

We had some silly deaths. Some unexplained deaths. Some annoying ogre teleports.

Our group hasn't been running it enough to be super cohesive, were down a few people so then tonight Ji66a tried to help and we got so close a bunch of times and eventually had to bail.

Sucks. So if this isn't back until 4 weeks, I'm not quite sure I'll care by then. And then, like you guys said, be even more of an albatross. Bah humbug.

The problem of just being average at the game in the challenge mode.. sigh

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I'm not that great at Trials, but I understand the fundamentals. There's nothing more frustrating than playing with teams that don't understand simple stuff like not walking into sniper lanes or letting rush down teams hang themselves by hanging back. Gawd I'm so jealous of you guys that have a smart group to run with every week.

BTW this post is frustration at LFG people, and not directed at anyone on GAF

We had some silly deaths. Some unexplained deaths. Some annoying ogre teleports.

Our group hasn't been running it enough to be super cohesive, were down a few people so then tonight Ji66a tried to help and we got so close a bunch of times and eventually had to bail.

Sucks. So if this isn't back until 4 weeks, I'm not quite sure I'll care by then. And then, like you guys said, be even more of an albatross. Bah humbug.

It should be back in 15 days but yea, sucks to work hard and get NOTHING for it. This is the pretty much the icing for me.

Future DLC/Event Speculation:

- Cabal Invasion random events on the moon, (and possibly Cosmodrome maps that don't have taken)
- Story mission (or Strike) on the moon, probably runs from the summoning pits to that Oryx communicator thing you blew up, features Hive and Cabal fighting.
- Fourth weapon brand, Daito. This line could be focused on range.
- Cabal high general that's in charge of Mars operations will be a boss. Probably will be at the end of a strike/raid thing on Mars, new map for this.

Edit: High Moon will be doing most of the work on this.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
There's a certain intuitive logic that I still can't seem to compensate for in this game. Every time I rush a sniper I figure "oh, I hit him with a grenade and I'm spraying him in the face with an auto rifle. I'm good - he will have difficulty aiming".

NOPE.

F U Bungie for your bizzare fetish and deference to snipers. WTF.

Ji66a-Man

With 2hr of play, we had 1 actual attempt at detonating all blights. 2 close runs were choked on the final cycle before detonation. Most of the other runs had dumb deaths while the relic runner was going for the brand. Cut down on the deaths and improve your execution of killing everything.

I have a card at 6-0. Everyone had to leave.

Can anyone help me try to get to 9 and farm for the Scarab emblem (don't really care about Mercury again just want to try for the Scarab).

Top Bottom