• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

A few random Destiny thoughts from tonight:

-I wonder if the challenge mode will be different at all tomorrow

-I ran near max agility on my Sunsinger tonight in trials and was very successful with my Hawksaw, Shotgun, and grenandes

-SRL refuses to give me a 320 Helemt or Bond

-Why are trials shaders and shaders in general tied to RNG?

-Has anyone discovered Fusion Rifles yet? Kappa

Night DGAF

Shiv47

Almost five and half hours on HM Oryx tonight, and nothing. That makes about 11 hours over the last three attempts I was part of without beating him. I think maybe I'm done with that part of the game.

ich00

Almost five and half hours on HM Oryx tonight, and nothing. That makes about 11 hours over the last three attempts I was part of without beating him. I think maybe I'm done with that part of the game.

I'm with you....I think I'm in for about 15 hours this week with nothing but blue engrams to show for it. Destiny has officially beat me. I've never had so much trouble beating any of the endgame content in this game and I've done it all.

Lethal

Neo Member
Just bought the legendary edition and started a Titan. Im very confused about whats happening.

I used the gem to level to 25, but it seems like I dont need to play any of the previous story quests? I can just jump straight into Taken King? Do I need to farm some decent gear first?

If theres anybody willing to help this noob, please add me on ps4: SoulRelease

I should be online pretty consistently during the next two weeks.

Shiv47

Just bought the legendary edition and started a Titan. Im very confused about whats happening.

I used the gem to level to 25, but it seems like I dont need to play any of the previous story quests? I can just jump straight into Taken King? Do I need to farm some decent gear first?

You can jump into Taken King if you want, otherwise play through the base game, and you'll easily be at 40 by the time you get to TTK, which you'll then be able to cruise through. The game will give you plenty of loot along the way.

ich00

You could play the beginning story missions to get an idea what's going on(it's a thin story at best). Gear will come from drops, the higher you light the better the drops.

I can take you around tomorrow if you don't find someone before then. I usually can get online around 930 est if that works for you. My psn is ichabod00.

the_id

Can anyone help me with the last quest for the Chaperone? I need to kill the last brother with the shotgun, i managed the other one with randoms but damn its hard.

Any help will be appreciated.

Anyone got space for a 316 Warlock for HM Oryx Challenge? Can't use mic at the moment (it's really early here) but able to listen. Very experienced with strat. Just haven't had much luck with LFG :(

Izuna

Banned
RESET TEAM XBOX ONE

I have a Totems CP - 319 Hunter

msg Cobalt Izuna with GAF in the body for guaranteed inv!!!! I'll post when full

EDIT: WE FULL

Top Bottom