• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Finally done with Doubles wins and achieved honest to goodness max grimoire. How disturbing it was to learn that I wasn't really maxed when I found out the Doubles card was bugged and not properly showing that it had extra points for 25, 50, and 100 wins. Never again :lol

How long did it take to get those double wins? I need to do it soon, so close to max gimoire.

Well I finally got something good out of the Mercury chest: A 320 Doctrine with Rodeo and the Tarantella that I needed. My best previously had been a 317 but that was only once. The majority of my loot has been 311 and 312 and even one 310.

Xo and Ruben and Wicked were kind enough to help me farm for the Scarab. I had two wins on a previous flawless card with no Scarab and this time we went to six more wins with no Scarab. C'mon game, give me some EJRobinson luck!

LTWood12

Don't get your hopes up nearly that high. Even w a god roll hand cannons have been nerfed way too much for that.

Eyasluna is a Crucible weapon so it can drop as a post match reward or as a reward from Shaxx weekly bounties.

Debbie downer. Well at least I didn't grind for it. Got it from the daily yesterday.
JGvSOlN.jpg

LTWood12

I mean I'm not saying it's bad at all. In fact it's quite good w a good roll like that!

....but did you ever use an un-nerfed vanilla Hawkmoon? That baby was straight up dirty.

It was a beautiful thing. No bullet rng. Almost sniper range. Sigh....

Who thought putting in accuracy rng was going to make the game more fun? This ain't xcom.

Deku Tree

I bet Crimson doubles wont count towards the doubles grimoire card. Just like Mayhem doesn't count towards the non-mayhem grimoire cards.

How is the NL Shadow 701X scout rifle? I think I have some good rolls on it

Triple Tap
High Caliber Rounds/Hand-Laid Stock/Oiled Frame
Outlaw

ERMint13

Well I finally got something good out of the Mercury chest: A 320 Doctrine with Rodeo and the Tarantella that I needed. My best previously had been a 317 but that was only once. The majority of my loot has been 311 and 312 and even one 310.

Xo and Ruben and Wicked were kind enough to help me farm for the Scarab. I had two wins on a previous flawless card with no Scarab and this time we went to six more wins with no Scarab. C'mon game, give me some EJRobinson luck!

Got the Scarab Emblem last night.

Had one loss on the card and ran in to a top 200 player with a 3.5+k/d playing with a 2.3 and a 1.5k/d. Felt so good to beat them and get the emblem. The 3.5 player had a .43 k/d and ending up rage quitting.

My Elo is a little over half of his and I had a 1.4 k/d haha I believe it was my 12th match. Another one of my friends got it on match 10...others have yet to get it even at 15+ wins. Gotta love RNG.

It looks like the Trials shaders are dropping more often though. I've seen 2 drop this weekend. Only saw 1 drop before that. Old emblems also have dropped while chasing the Scarab Emblem.

Got the Scarab Emblem last night.

Had one loss on the card and ran in to a top 200 player with a 3.5+k/d playing with a 2.3 and a 1.5k/d. Felt so good to beat them and get the emblem. The 3.5 player had a .43 k/d and ending up rage quitting.

My Elo is a little over half of his and I had a 1.4 k/d haha I believe it was my 12th match. Another one of my friends got it on match 10...others have yet to get it even at 15+ wins. Gotta love RNG.

It looks like the Trials shaders are dropping more often though. I've seen 2 drop this weekend. Only saw 1 drop before that. Old emblems also have dropped while chasing the Scarab Emblem.
Yeah I still need the Sun too, but I'm more worried about the Scarab.

ocean

Banned
Finally done with Doubles wins and achieved honest to goodness max grimoire. How disturbing it was to learn that I wasn't really maxed when I found out the Doubles card was bugged and not properly showing that it had extra points for 25, 50, and 100 wins. Never again :lol
Holy moly that's amazing. Congrats on mastering the grind! I need Rumble and Doubles yet...

Destiny is dad! D-A-D!

Funny story from yesterday. I took a break from Witcher 3 to run to the grocery store. The two young guys bagging my stuff where talking about games.

"Yeah, we were on Destiny, but it's dead now. We're playing Dying Light lately"

Even the common folk know it's dad. RIP.

Matt Frost

Tell than to the thousands of players who are there every day... every single day I have like three pages full of people playing Destiny, whoever say Destiny is dead either dont have a clue, based their opinions on others opinions or dont have patience. Destiny is not dead, is just barely dormant xD

Tell than to the thousands of players who are there every day... every single day I have like three pages full of people playing Destiny, whoever say Destiny is dead either dont have a clue, based their opinions on others opinions or dont have patience. Destiny is not dead, is just barely dormant xD

We're just joking of course.

It is however, pretty dead for someone like me. I have 3x characters all 317+, with all the exotics, shaders, guns, and stuff I want at this point. That's all I'm saying.

ch4fx_

TROPHY DGAF... I realized today that I'm a bit closer to the platinum that I thought, so I'd really appreciate any help I can get towards the ones I have left.

Raiding Party, Strength of the Pack, &...
Flawless Raider
are the ones I need help with.

I need all those as well

Reposting this in hopes of setting up a flawless raiding party for this week/weekend. My schedule sucks ass, I'm only free at night & it's usually after 9 CTS, but Im hoping for the best.

GAF, please help us become Guardian Lords.

Matt Frost

Ok I have done a lot of Lord Shaxx quests and now only have left the one where I have to kill with different weapons. Great, hoping to make it by today and then the Shaxx Bounties. Thanks a lot DestinyGAF for showing me how to do it.

Reposting this in hopes of setting up a flawless raiding party for this week/weekend. My schedule sucks ass, I'm only free at night & it's usually after 9 CTS, but Im hoping for the best.

GAF, please help us become Guardian Lords.

The best place to do that is on Crota´s End lowest difficulty... and now that guardians are level 40 should be even easier. And better in a team of 6 to pass the bridge the correct way, then 3 can leave and keep doing the rest. After that comes a spinning thing that shoots heavy bullets, 2 take them down with Truth and an invisible hunter crosses it as fast as he can. Mages are extremely easy these days (mobs die right away) and Crota takes two swords to die.

vctor182

Funny story from yesterday. I took a break from Witcher 3 to run to the grocery store. The two young guys bagging my stuff where talking about games.

"Yeah, we were on Destiny, but it's dead now. We're playing Dying Light lately"

Even the common folk know it's dad. RIP.
I was playing a crucible match on Saturday and two guys left from the opposite team only to rejoin a couple of minutes later. Never saw that happening before

Total time spent in Destiny outside of my raid group shenanigans on Tuesday? 0

Now I can play Witcher 3, Journey, Diablo & spend time with my family.

Destiny died so that I might live.

phen0m24

lol even if I wanted to, I don't have time.

With how much time I've had off Destiny now I'm pretty sure we wouldn't even get there. :p

Fig sighting Fig sighting

waves

I'm beating my controllers up playing Diablo 3. Fun stuff.
for those that care I think I'm level 36 now on my monk

Helped my buddy beat Black Garden last night though.

What's everyone up to?

Kyne

*pokes his head out*

waiting for Destiny 2 over here. In the mean time I'll be playing BnS with my usual Destiny buddies + trying out Dying Light for the first time when that new edition launches in Feb.

Top Bottom