• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

ich00

3 trials runs so far this weekend, 3 loses at the final boss thanks to the other team being laggy as hell. I don't think the lightshouse is in the cards for me in year 2.

Edit: top of the page and I got nothing....

Edit 2: nevermind, a little B2M for Monday

OHzkICG47LU

BLCKATK

Hey DGAf, I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out.

I'm getting back into Destiny after a few months away. I'm interested in doing Challenge Mode but don't really have any friends to do it with. I've rounded up two of my friends who've been thinking about the game lately to give it a shot, but unfortunately everyone else I know is to low of a light level to come. Would any of you guys be free to the Kings Fall Challenge on NM (or maybe HM, I don't know, never done it) later today? Just trying to get the challenge done mainly, a full raid clear would be nice but I'm not really looking for it

I'm getting back into Destiny after a few months away. I'm interested in doing Challenge Mode but don't really have any friends to do it with. I've rounded up two of my friends who've been thinking about the game lately to give it a shot, but unfortunately everyone else I know is to low of a light level to come. Would any of you guys be free to the Kings Fall Challenge on NM (or maybe HM, I don't know, never done it) later today? Just trying to get the challenge done mainly, a full raid clear would be nice but I'm not really looking for it

I'm open for a HM run

Mindlog

First Time Normal Mode Challenge (Hard depending on how it goes.)
Tonight (time to be specified)
1. BLCKATK
2. Friend 1
3. Friend 2
It might be hard to round up helpers this late in the week, but there could be a few around.
Just a tip though. Lists really help most of the time. Don't know why, but we here at DGAF really respond well to lists.

I'd help, but I've been putting all my gaming time into Master of Orion 2.
Stupid space cats moving around all sneaky and whatnots. I hate space cats.

WeTeHa

If you are starting a full HM run sometime in the next 5-6 hours, I can join.

I find the R2 pretty satisfying on it to be honest, but a massive fiery explosion wouldn't go amiss. I did all of the swords the long and hard way (including void... on my titan) and as much as I'd like the convenience of having all of them on each character I'm *NEVER* running through those quests again.

Same goes for BS and ToM, although I guess I could get another BS if I help* someone through it.

* - I suck at this mission.

If you want all three on each character, simply go to the exotic weapon kiosk and print off some more.

Reposting this in hopes of setting up a flawless raiding party for this week/weekend. My schedule sucks ass, I'm only free at night & it's usually after 9 CTS, but Im hoping for the best.

GAF, please help us become Guardian Lords.
My friend JBH613 needs Flawless as well. I could help, if required.

BLCKATK

It might be hard to round up helpers this late in the week, but there could be a few around.
Just a tip though. Lists really help most of the time. Don't know why, but we here at DGAF really respond well to lists.

I'd help, but I've been putting all my gaming time into Master of Orion 2.
Stupid space cats moving around all sneaky and whatnots. I hate space cats.

Thanks for the advice! My slipped, should have made a list right off the bat. I'll definitely make one now.

I'm open for a HM run

If you are starting a full HM run sometime in the next 5-6 hours, I can join.

Kings Fall Raid (Hard?)

1. BLCKATK (PSN: Azys_)
2. Friend 1 (PSN: minjekoo)
3. Friend 2 (PSN: Luna_Wolfey)
4. frailimbnursry
5. WeTeHa

Starting at 3 PM EST (1:45 from now). My friends and I are new to Hard Mode but have completed the Normal mode. I hope that won't pose too much of a problem.

Trakan

It wasn't too easy in HoW. It was still only like 10% of the population getting there. If they wanted to make it harder, they should have done something like removing the boons. Adding lag to something that's supposed to be competitive is the worst decision they ever could have made.

Thanks for the advice! My slipped, should have made a list right off the bat. I'll definitely make one now.

Kings Fall Raid (Hard?)

1. BLCKATK (PSN: Azys_)
2. Friend 1 (PSN: minjekoo)
3. Friend 2 (PSN: Luna_Wolfey)
4. frailimbnursry
5. WeTeHa

Starting at 3 PM EST (1:45 from now). My friends and I are new to Hard Mode but have completed the Normal mode. I hope that won't pose too much of a problem.

It will be my first completion (fingers crossed) in HM. I already did the Warpriest challenge though.

Nothing compares to the butthole puckering of seeing this matchup while coming down from orbit.

NNwmFL3.png

They annihilated us for four rounds and then jumped off the edge because they knew I was farming for the Scarab (thanks again, Ruben and Wicked!) Those ELOs are screwed up too. Ruben and Wicked are over 2,000.

WeTeHa

Don't worry about it, it's my first HM run as well. As long as nobody starts raging hard when we (inevitably) fail several times, I'm happy to just play and try to figure everything out. Tips on how to do better are also welcome when I screw up. 3 pm EST is perfect, I have at least 4 hours to play, probably even more.

It will be my first completion (fingers crossed) in HM. I already did the Warpriest challenge though.

Haha, same here :p I did the warpriest challenge in normal mode, no idea if I can still get loot from it in hard mode. Doesn't really matter to me though, I'd just like to try and figure out hard mode. If we can complete a full HM run, I'll be happy, but no big deal if we can't. At least we can get some experience on how to approach hard mode from it and try again after the weekly reset.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Played this for the first time in two months with some people from here. Gutz, Dez, HellFire and a few others. Gotta say that even with three rookies, we cleared it relatively easily despite a few glitches and screw ups by me and other veterans. Very impressed by how fast the rookies took down the Ogres.

Got Antiquated Rune and 2 Modlering Shards for beating Oryx. How is this still not fixed? It's been five months ffs. I have never seen a more stubborn developer.

BLCKATK

Don't worry about it, it's my first HM run as well. As long as nobody starts raging hard when we (inevitably) fail several times, I'm happy to just play and try to figure everything out. Tips on how to do better are also welcome when I screw up. 3 pm EST is perfect, I have at least 4 hours to play, probably even more.

Haha, same here :p I did the warpriest challenge in normal mode, no idea if I can still get loot from it in hard mode. Doesn't really matter to me though, I'd just like to try and figure out hard mode. If we can complete a full HM run, I'll be happy, but no big deal if we can't. At least we can get some experience on how to approach hard mode from it and try again after the weekly reset.

You should. I did.

I just got called into work, was supposed to have the day off but alas, duty calls. I may be back later in the evening if you guys are still interested but i won't be able to go now. Sorry!

Slightly OT but I was looking at the guardian lord list and slightly surprised how few TTK badges there are compared to the original list.

How is it ordered again, top to bottom in each column or across columns and then down a row?

Slightly surprised that quite regular posters and players don't have the badge.

Deku Tree

Slightly OT but I was looking at the guardian lord list and slightly surprised how few TTK badges there are compared to the original list.

How is it ordered again, top to bottom in each column or across columns and then down a row?

You underestimate the amount of people who just don't care at all about PMing a picture to get the badge. But yeah also some people don't play anymore.

WipedOut

I know I've completed all for TTK, I never pm'd though. Will have to

ch4fx_

My friend JBH613 needs Flawless as well. I could help, if required.

Your help would be much appreciated, I will let you and your friend know once we have a group together. Do either of you have a time preference? I'm limited to playing at night due to work but I'm thinking if we schedule something in advance, it should work out.

nowai

You underestimate the amount of people who just don't care at all about PMing a picture to get the badge. But yeah also some people don't play anymore.

haha correct. When I got my plat last year, I was like 'yaaaaaaaay' and then never thought about it again. Couldn't be bothered to take a screen shot let alone upload and PM it!

SpecX

Sweet, saw I got added to the GLord list. I just need to raid now to complete the last few trophies to get 100% in TTK.

Your help would be much appreciated, I will let you and your friend know once we have a group together. Do either of you have a time preference? I'm limited to playing at night due to work but I'm thinking if we schedule something in advance, it should work out.

Wednesday or Thursday at 8 pm EST works for me.

WeTeHa

I just got called into work, was supposed to have the day off but alas, duty calls. I may be back later in the evening if you guys are still interested but i won't be able to go now. Sorry!

No worries. If I'm still online I'm happy to join (timezones suck). Otherwise, I'm happy to run a full HM raid after the weekly reset or on the weekend.

Shiv47

The pic of my trophy list I linked to had 100% on both vanilla and TTK, but I didn't get the TTK badge thing. <shrugs>

mhayze

Hi Guys - any interest in completing trials bounties? I am an OK crucible player, but havent really played much Trials, and I have some half-completed trials bounties from helping a friend out. Anyone looking for some fun / casual trials play (PS4 / NA)?
I'm Cartographer on PSN if interested.

Separate question - is there anyway to get 310 (or better) boots for my warlock other than the KF raid?

Hi Guys - any interest in completing trials bounties? I am an OK crucible player, but havent really played much Trials, and I have some half-completed trials bounties from helping a friend out. Anyone looking for some fun / casual trials play (PS4 / NA)?
I'm Cartographer on PSN if interested.

Separate question - is there anyway to get 310 (or better) boots for my warlock other than the KF raid?
The Iron Banner rank 5 package could poop out 310-320 boots but that chance is very small.

Axoman

I will if I'm on. Us xboners really need someone to carry us all to the lighthouse lol

Cool, I'll hit you up when I get on if you are as well.

My last two gold packages have both given me artifacts, hopefully can land a weapon for a change.

Yeah, we could use some xbox trials pros.

Are there any GAF trials sherpas? I got backpacked year one by Unstable and Wicked but I never see them stream trials anymore. Makes me kind of sad.

todd360

amazon.com

preorder game

get code emailed to you

input code on the division website

cancel preorder

Mine was more complicated than this. I had to do a online text chat with uplay to get my email address changed from my college email address to my current email address. Good thing I noticed that.

Are there any GAF trials sherpas? I got backpacked year one by Unstable and Wicked but I never see them stream trials anymore. Makes me kind of sad.

I try to help people sometimes. Haven't been very successful lately though. I need Nami or Ape to come with me or else my team usually gets destroyed on the final boss.

Top Bottom