• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

darthbob

Is this the week we get a BWU? Or the fine communications folks still on holiday?

Must be nice to work at Bungie, getting like 3 weeks off.

My guess is that DeeJ has been back at work for a little while now but they delayed the BWU because of lack of anything meaningful to talk about

WeTeHa

So, frailimb and I would love to try and complete a HM KF run, anybody willing to help/want to join?

Starting as soon as we get a group.

1. frailimbnursry
2. WeTeHa

€: NVM, it appears we found a group

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good try. When you play trials it's not just against the other team it's against the map. And I said before but there are more good players out today than usual. A lot of players were 70% and up.

If anyone runs HM tonight on PS4 and needs one, I'd love to join.
PSN: Noobacuse
311 Hunter with Touch of Malice + 310 Black Spindle
Never run HM, but I've run NM a decent amount

I try to help people sometimes. Haven't been very successful lately though. I need Nami or Ape to come with me or else my team usually gets destroyed on the final boss.

My PSN is the same as my GAF if interested. I have a guy that I usually do bounties with who is consistently good if you want to give some runs a go.

todd360

Let us all skip trials and play something else. I'm gonna play some more trails in the sky on vita. 12 hours in. So many hours to go.

My PSN is the same as my GAF if interested. I have a guy that I usually do bounties with who is consistently good if you want to give some runs a go.

I've had my fill of destiny this weekend/holiday. Maybe some other time.

Namikaze1

Let us all skip trials and play something else. I'm gonna play some more trails in the sky on vita. 12 hours in. So many hours to go.

I've had my fill of destiny this weekend/holiday. Maybe some other time.
Checked his teammates from that match and they're even better than him.

ocean

Banned
It was the hunter. Name was Sir Raito or something like that. Clan is teamSIX (formerly known as Team Six). I've seen some of their crucible montages.
gz9fiSy.jpg

Dat ELO difference, RIP.

Namikaze1

Hahaha I love it.

Finish MGSV, you muppet.
Lol

I haven't finish it either but honestly don't feel like it. Beat Chapter 1 and called it quits. I think I did the first mission of Chapter 2 (mission 31 I believe it was. It's been so long) and never continued past that. I blame myself for reading up all the Chapter 2 complaints.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They were the only true legit good team I've faced this week. They rushed us down hard. They beat us without any BS sniping from a hiding spot, etc. All the other teams we lost to were campers and we just fell into their game plan. Map is clearly not suited for trials. C spawn has to work harder.

They were the only true legit good team I've faced this week. They rushed us down hard. They beat us without any BS sniping from a hiding spot, etc. All the other teams we lost to were campers and we just fell into their game plan. Map is clearly not suited for trials. C spawn has to work harder.

For real. Getting to mercury yesterday with 8 out of 9 spawns on Bravo team was quite hard.

phen0m24

I know we can't trade or give gifts or anything in Destiny - so while playing D3

I found it very interesting that little gift boxes for people on my friends list popped up when I beat bosses. Apparently I sent gifts so far to Narcissistic Jay, Nasty, X Frame, Unstable, and I think someone else. The game pops them up - thought that was really cool.

Pretty interesting addition.

who are you, and what have you done with the furry slippers?

I know we can't trade or give gifts or anything in Destiny - so while playing D3

I found it very interesting that little gift boxes for people on my friends list popped up when I beat bosses. Apparently I sent gifts so far to Narcissistic Jay, Nasty, X Frame, Unstable, and I think someone else. The game pops them up - thought that was really cool.

Pretty interesting addition.

are you gonna be playing tonight? i'm trying to get back into it.

Top Bottom