• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

NeOak

Who I am is non of your concern.

RIP Dinosaur

Edit: TOP OF PAGE DINOSAUR

qS5WlYI.png

phen0m24

are you gonna be playing tonight? i'm trying to get back into it.

Waiting for boys to get home now. Probably going to crash in a little bit - next weekend the boys will be with their mom so I should be playing more.

(I'll probably beat it tomorrow night though hahaha)

Who I am is non of your concern.
gOkmosb.jpg

RIP Dinosaur

>.>

<.<

what dinosaur?

Waiting for boys to get home now. Probably going to crash in a little bit - next weekend the boys will be with their mom so I should be playing more.

(I'll probably beat it tomorrow night though hahaha)

nice! I haven't beaten the expansion yet. beat diablo a few times on different characters. maybe now's the time to beat the expansion!

Deku Tree

GAF really failed us on this one. They were hyping it up ever since operation rainfall succeeded and then hyped it up some more when the 3ds version came out. Shulk even appeared in smash so I assumed it had to be great.

That's the way I felt about Journey.

How do I unlock hard mode? Everything's set on easy and I can't switch it to a higher difficulty.

I feel like I should have a funny response to your post but I don't have one right now.

anybody here need someone for trials? nearly went flawless this week with some friends but my internet dc'd me for 1 game and i went 8-1 while they went 9-0 lol

Deku Tree

-_- cheers.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I managed to complete the main story and some of TTK, and the initial strike mission but it's not there.

Oh your serious... What are you looking to do on hard difficulty? Difficulty is set by your light level... what is your light level? Maybe it's not high enough yet...

Bungie can only save its reputation if it does a Final Fntasy XIV type ending to Destiny 1.

At the end we all jump though vex time gates to be reborn and grind again.

Thy Life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow
To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow
In one fleeting moment, from the Land doth life flow
Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow
In the same fleeting moment
Thou must live
Die
And know

oh my god

Lol

I haven't finish it either but honestly don't feel like it. Beat Chapter 1 and called it quits. I think I did the first mission of Chapter 2 (mission 31 I believe it was. It's been so long) and never continued past that. I blame myself for reading up all the Chapter 2 complaints.

I also blame you.

Deku Tree

I haven't played this since the initial beta so please excuse my ignorance. I just got around to buying TTK recently.
Light level: 163
Regular level 37

I'm only aware of a few changes from vanilla Destiny.
Wasn't there an option to play the entire game on hard mode in general for more loot?

No there isn't an option like that.

Your next step is to play the rest of the TTK missions and quests and do bounties and get to level 40 (max level). Then you open up some daily and weekly content in the director. And you can work on raising your light level. And story missions will have optional higher light level difficulty.

Top Bottom