• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Okay, I made a better one. Though I still like Kirby Ball a bit more.

N5zZYS1.png

Edit: just looked up Pokemon slippers. The Pikachu one brought up some old memories.
Kawiiiii

So when's the next weekly update?

I know you blame me every time you miss a goal in FIFA. Don't lie, Fig. I know you do.
:p

I just don't feel like completing the game. Feel so disappointed with it. Plus I have to redownload every thing since I deleted it off my harddrive.

It's much easier than blaming myself, for sure.

lol it's your prerogative. I liked it a lot, but I can understand what disappointed people.

Namikaze1

It's much easier than blaming myself, for sure.

lol it's your prerogative. I liked it a lot, but I can understand what disappointed people.
It's the story. Gameplay is the best of the series but just didn't enjoy the story and the fact that most of it is hidden behind the tapes. I may go back to it some time before Uncharted 4 is out. Just gonna finish the story even though I already know the twist. Which I'm not a fan of but that's a whole other thing.

I'm having the opposite problem with Witcher 3. I want to start a new playthrough but the combat sucks. Story is phenomenal though.

Kawiiiii

So when's the next weekly update?
This thursday

FinalHeaven

Neo Member
So what's the best way to find people for a raid? I've only been playing over the last month but I'd like to try out the Vault of Glass. I'm currently level 33. I have one other friend but that's about it.

Shiv47

So what's the best way to find people for a raid? I've only been playing over the last month but I'd like to try out the Vault of Glass. I'm currently level 33. I have one other friend but that's about it.

Ask here, but be aware that a lot of people have left the game for the time being. Depending when you ask, you can usually find people for most activities. Or try LFG, I guess.

It's the story. Gameplay is the best of the series but just didn't enjoy the story and the fact that most of it is hidden behind the tapes. I may go back to it some time before Uncharted 4 is out. Just gonna finish the story even though I already know the twist. Which I'm not a fan of but that's a whole other thing.

I'm having the opposite problem with Witcher 3. I want to start a new playthrough but the combat sucks. Story is phenomenal though.

Yeah, Witcher 3 combat isn't great. MGSV is in the top tier of best gameplay I've ever experienced. It overshadowed the story for the most part for me. There was one mission in the game that I just fucking loathed because the mission design was atrocious (it's towards the end so you won't have played it), but overall I had a lot of fun. I also started Witcher 3 off the back of playing The Old Hunters, which probably made it feel even more clunky. I just can't imagine playing it on the hardest difficulty. I'd probably rip my hair out.

Hi, all! I'm just getting back into the game after getting the Taken King over the holidays. I've been ~295 light for a while and I think I've plateaued because I mostly play solo. Are raids the suggested method of continued progression at my stage? Thanks for any insight/helpful links that you can provide!

Kydd BlaZe

I always use the Destiny companion app on my phone.

It directly links to the Bungie forums and there are always a ton of folks looking to do various activities. I never have trouble finding players for anything to be honest.

Shiv47

Hi, all! I'm just getting back into the game after getting the Taken King over the holidays. I've been ~295 light for a while and I think I've plateaued because I mostly play solo. Are raids the suggested method of continued progression at my stage? Thanks for any insight/helpful links that you can provide!

For guaranteed gear higher than what you have now, yes, you'll need to do the Kings Fall raid. Trials of Osiris and Iron Banner also drop 300+ gear, but you'd be best doing the raid.

ERMint13

Trials matchmaking is taking over a minute easy each time we hit orbit. Never had it this slow.

Anyone else having an issue?

Yeah, Witcher 3 combat isn't great. MGSV is in the top tier of best gameplay I've ever experienced. It overshadowed the story for the most part for me. There was one mission in the game that I just fucking loathed because the mission design was atrocious (it's towards the end so you won't have played it), but overall I had a lot of fun. I also started Witcher 3 off the back of playing The Old Hunters, which probably made it feel even more clunky. I just can't imagine playing it on the hardest difficulty. I'd probably rip my hair out.

Death March is awesome, you should try it. Witcher combat is not supposed to be like souls or BB, the moment you stop comparing them and adapt to the playstyle of the Witcher, you'll enjoy it.

Post here, check reddit fireteams, destiny lfg, destiny forums. You'll find players for King's fall pretty easily but could be hard getting a team going for older content like VoG and Crota.

todd360

Ok fig. Here you go. The division is a world filled with beanie wearing bad asses. So I decided to just give you an asari beanie instead of your usual face. Which also has the added benefit of disguising you better. Your avatar also has a hole cut out of her beanie so she can show off her signature pony tail. Fuck yeah, pony tails.

k1HMMjF.jpg

FinalHeaven

Neo Member
I always use the Destiny companion app on my phone.

It directly links to the Bungie forums and there are always a ton of folks looking to do various activities. I never have trouble finding players for anything to be honest.

Ah, gonna check this out, thanks!

I'm glad people are still doing activities. I came into this game late but have been enjoying it a lot more than I expected.

I wished destiny trials report and others split up stats to show year 1 versus year 2, or even display "Last 30 days K/D" because that's what shows the most accurate stat of the current player, IMO. Last 3 games is nice and all, but how about last 30 days!

Nobody on xbox lfg will ever accept my 0.8 K/D even though that was 100% year 1 and playing super under leveled with trash weapons. Even a few "chill/bounties" wouldn't take me.

todd360

This division thread is going to be so funny with all of us in disguise. I hope someone who only comes here every once in a while notices us and expresses feelings of wtf is happening in here.

Deku Tree

Ah, gonna check this out, thanks!

I'm glad people are still doing activities. I came into this game late but have been enjoying it a lot more than I expected.

Places to find people to do stuff:

This thread. Although it's gotten very very slow lately. Still good for Trials and KF HM runs.

the100.io (Good if you want to plan sessions ahead of time, you know exactly when your able to play)

Destiny Reddit r/Fireteams

DestinyLFG.com or DestinyLFG.net (although YMMV sometimes you get good groups and sometimes you don't).

Bungie.net forums (which is where Blaze was looking at using the Bungie app).

etc..

This division thread is going to be so funny with all of us in disguise. I hope someone who only comes here every once in a while notices us and expresses feelings of wtf is happening in here.
Can you make a disguise for me?

Triple Sunsinger Warlock is so freaking stupid in Trials lol. My team are Sunsingers and burn grenades are truly due for a nerf.

Ok fig. Here you go. The division is a world filled with beanie wearing bad asses. So I decided to just give you an asari beanie instead of your usual face. Which also has the added benefit of disguising you better. Your avatar also has a hole cut out of her beanie so she can show off her signature pony tail. Fuck yeah, pony tails.

I'm joining in on this undercover avatar stuff as well

I'll see you guys..in the division thread. To talk about the Division, of course, fellow operators.

todd360

Can you make a disguise for me?

Triple Sunsinger Warlock is so freaking stupid in Trials lol. My team are Sunsingers and burn grenades are truly due for a nerf.

yDZ3ALP.jpg

I didn't really know what to do for you other than give you a division beanie. Your avatar is hard to work with.

I'm joining in on this undercover avatar stuff as well

I'll see you guys..in the division thread. To talk about the Division, of course, fellow operators.

Noice. Disguises for everyone!

Death March is awesome, you should try it. Witcher combat is not supposed to be like souls or BB, the moment you stop comparing them and adapt to the playstyle of the Witcher, you'll enjoy it.

Maybe I would enjoy it, but I've played through the game twice now and I never got that impression. After Blood and Wine finally comes out, I'll consider it.

k1HMMjF.jpg

lol I don't know which one I prefer. I'll alternate for effect.

Maybe I would enjoy it, but I've played through the game twice now and I never got that impression. After Blood and Wine finally comes out, I'll consider it.

Should be easier for you if you do it on NG+. Levels 1-20 is when you feel like it is a punishing difficulty when even a pack of dogs can rip you to shreds in seconds. Once you have decent skill points and invest them in a proper build of your choice, death march is an absolute blast. I had so much fun killing enemies 10 levels over mine that could one-shot me if I made a single mistake.

Eagerly waiting for Blood and Wine dlc. HoS was so good. Also EU store got free TW3 avatars, no love for US store :(

todd360

lol I don't know which one I prefer. I'll alternate for effect.

Haha. I really like that asari beanie. I was impressed I found one that good. I'm surprised someone actually sat down and thought that the world needed an asari beanie.

I put a beanie on math's avatar as well to see what it would look like.

mQGJpHi.jpg

Got disconnected from Trials for the first time.

I canNOT believe they never added the ability for the SAME PERSON to rejoin a Trials match.

Luke, please put that in ASAP or Destiny 2 at the latest.

Top Bottom